Sign in to follow this  
MMA_Fan_Tyler

Top 5 Best P4P?

Wow. I honestly am surprised that you said Aoki. I believe he deserves that ranking too.. or at least top 5 or 6.. He has definitely proved he is a top fighter in the LW division in the world. Nog though... I have to say he cannot be there anymore :( That is just how I feel though. Nice list :)

Well one of us had to do it, that guy makes JJ look sooo good!

But Nogueira for me is always going to be a top 5 because he's always been there with great training ethic and he's a modest guy.

I believe that he's going to make a great return and beat a lot of the HW guys that're going to be placed in his way.

It's just a matter of time.

my top ten LHWs...

1. Evans

2. Rampage

3. Machida

4. Forrest

does it matter after these...

5. Rua (Rua over Liddell because he is actually coming off of a win ;))

6. Liddell

7. Franklin

8. T. Silva

9. Jardine

10. Cane

honorable mention - Lil Nog

i think light heavy weight is the most tallent rich division in the UFC so after forest yeah it dose matter. their are at least ten guys all capable of beating each other and a few up and comers who i think will be causing a few upsets in the year ahead. its definatly the most competative division in the UFC.

i think light heavy weight is the most tallent rich division in the UFC so after forest yeah it dose matter. their are at least ten guys all capable of beating each other and a few up and comers who i think will be causing a few upsets in the year ahead. its definatly the most competative division in the UFC.

I dont know about that. I think WW is right there to fight for the top division. Although the LHW division is the most famous division probably in the world, WW is usually more exciting and has some absolutely disgusting match ups.

I also believe the 5th spot will matter soon in the LHW division. If Chuck wins, it wont matter anymore and I was wrong, if Shogun shows up to fight........ The LHW division will fear a new man.

I dont know about that. I think WW is right there to fight for the top division. Although the LHW division is the most famous division probably in the world' date=' WW is usually more exciting and has some absolutely disgusting match ups.

I also believe the 5th spot will matter soon in the LHW division. If Chuck wins, it wont matter anymore and I was wrong, if Shogun shows up to fight........ The LHW division will fear a new man.[/quote']

after waching showguns last fight i honestly don't think he has it in him anymore, although i wouldn't completly rule him out yet. but i do think their are at least ten guys at the top of that devision and every one of them are capable of beating every one of the rest of them (except machida) i can't see anyone beating him rite now. no one at WW is gonna stop GSP, and no but GSP is gonna stop thiago alvez.

after waching showguns last fight i honestly don't think he has it in him anymore' date=' although i wouldn't completly rule him out yet. but i do think their are at least ten guys at the top of that devision and every one of them are capable of beating every one of the rest of them (except machida) i can't see anyone beating him rite now. no one at WW is gonna stop GSP, and no but GSP is gonna stop thiago alvez.[/quote']

I am tired of everyone saying no one will stop GSP, GSP has already been stopped.

Alves has everything to do it, the thing that will come into factor the most is, Can Greg Jackson predict what Alves is gonna try and do. If not then GSP has a long night ahead of him at UFC 100.

I am tired of everyone saying no one will stop GSP' date=' GSP has already been stopped.

Alves has everything to do it, the thing that will come into factor the most is, Can Greg Jackson predict what Alves is gonna try and do. If not then GSP has a long night ahead of him at UFC 100.[/quote']

i think GSP is gonna put down an **** whippin on alvez and cement his position as one of the best in the business.

in all seriousness, the LW division is the most stacked in all of MMA, then followed by LHW, then WW/MW tie. people bash the MW division in mma, but it is actually REALLY solid. again, just because Silva beats them, does not mean they are bad or that the division sucks.

aaFan, u shouldve even gone as far to say that "GSP has been stopped, twice! in the first round both times!!"

it really doesnt matter after those initial r top LHWs. all the others are good and can always pull off an upset, but all of them are either on the way out or still have much to learn and need tougher opponents. the top 4 i mentioned for LHW are solidly the best around imo at that weight class.

The WW division looks weak because GSP is the king of it. This same Mirage is on the MW division because Anderson Silva rules it. This is what happens when there is one guy who is a head and shoulder above everyone else, it makes everyone else look weak at what they do. Fedor is another example of this.

LW is arguably the best in MMA, and LHW the best in the UFC. HW for Affliction, Dream for LWs... no one really owns all the MWs or most of the talent, but I would say the UFC has that in the bag as well. The WEC has most of the kings of the lighter classes.

It is actually spelled ALVES' date=' and it won't be an **** whoopin.[/quote']

thanx for the spelling lesson, as for the **** whippin. its just a theory. but i really think george is gonna kick it up a gear now.

i think GSP will play it safe as he doesnt want to get caught, but will eventually get the take down and dominate. GSP by 3rd or 4th round tko. if he subs him, i say it will happen sooner 1st or 2nd rounds.