New here but not to fighting!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 IRISHPRIDE

IRISHPRIDE
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:29 AM

:p HEY EVERYONE!! HOPING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS!! I LOVE MMA FIGHTING. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND WOULD LOVE TO TALK SHOP!! PEOPLE AT MY WORK THINK IM NUTS BUT IF I COULD GET PAID TO FIGHT I WOULD LOSE THE DAY JOB AND DO THIS FULL TIME!! ANYONE ELSE AGREE??? NOT SCARED OF THE CAULYFLOWER EARS EITHER!! LMAO.. SO HIT ME UP AND LETS TALK!!!

#2 G__row

G__row
  • Members
  • 16,748 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

Villefort looked very good last night.
I hope with your name that you are going for my boy Jake this coming up weekend.
Welcome to the forum.
  • Bezerker101 likes this
HAN****!

#3 SharkBaitE

SharkBaitE
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:34 AM

welcome man so whats the business?

#4 mr_GO_HARD

mr_GO_HARD
  • Members
  • 5,985 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:02 AM

i thought campbell basically surrendered in that fight. the ref told him to do something.... he didnt even try to get out of that mess... he just covered up and waited for the stop. too bad cuz i wanted campbell to win but like G__row said villefort looked really good.
  • Bezerker101 likes this
O.G. Member

First Member with 1,000 posts

Originator of the Post Milestone Speech.

Respect!

#5 manutdfan

manutdfan
  • Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:39 AM

Villefort looked great. Campbell didn't fight back, but at least he didn't tap to strikes. Then BJ would call him a ****.
www.huggingnuts.com

Go there and enjoy the funny!

#6 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 24,371 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

where's this Irish can gone!?

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#7 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 14,631 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:06 AM

Villefort looked very good last night.
I hope with your name that you are going for my boy Jake this coming up weekend.
Welcome to the forum.

i thought campbell basically surrendered in that fight. the ref told him to do something.... he didnt even try to get out of that mess... he just covered up and waited for the stop. too bad cuz i wanted campbell to win but like G__row said villefort looked really good.

Indio