Sign in to follow this  
250R

Edgar vs Sherk

I like that pick. I think this one could go the distance.

Could go the distance???.... This one for sure will go the distance. IMO these 2 are among the most boring fighters in the sport. These 2 are kings of going the distance. This will be a wrestling match.......BORING

Could go the distance???.... This one for sure will go the distance. IMO these 2 are among the most boring fighters in the sport. These 2 are kings of going the distance. This will be a wrestling match.......BORING

This stupid post is the exact reason you piss ppl off.

Cause you are a complete retard' date=' I guess Sherk tried to wresltle Penn that whole fight too huh.[/quote']

He should of... he could of put it in the judges hands then... for some reason he got a wild hair and wanted to stand that night. That was 1 fight out of his forty he didnt try to make it a wrestling match. whos the retard now?

He should of... he could of put it in the judges hands then... for some reason he got a wild hair and wanted to stand that night. 1That was 1 fight out of his forty he didnt try to make it a wrestling match. 2whos the retard now?

1. WOW, you are even dumber now.

2. YOU

Sherk doesnt quite have 40 fights lol. i believe he is 33-3 or 34-3. losing to GSP, Hughes, and Penn. more like 36-37 fights lol, but i am just nit-picking.

i found the Sherk/Griffin fight very entertaining.

Probably one of the most entertaining fights of the year. Any time two high-energy guys at the top of their game go at it, its bound to be entertaining.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot...Sherk UD.

Sherk tried to take Penn down a few times, but failed. Penn has solid takedown defense. however, Sherk shouldve tried more lol.

(dont bother bringing up the GSP fight where GSP is the best wrestler in mma and a much bigger and stronger person then Penn)

IMO this is a n easy pick.....Sherk......But exciting fight.. dont think so

You are a bandwagon fan, and that bandwagon is The Ultimate Fighter.

You are on of the fans that only gets excited over a standup match, and complains and boos when the fight hits the ground, the sport would not miss you if you left.

1. WOW' date=' you are even dumber now.

2. YOU[/quote']

Great argument d bag................ Hes close enuf to 40 fights and besides when he gets knocked out his fights are a snoozer

Probably one of the most entertaining fights of the year. Any time two high-energy guys at the top of their game go at it' date=' its bound to be entertaining.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot...Sherk UD.[/quote']

yeah. Kang and i talked about this fight for a while. i thought it was one of the best fights of the year as well. i even emailed it to MMA Live, but i also added on the Alvarez/Hansen fight too lol for FOTY.

Sherk by UD is the most obvious choice.

Great argument d bag................ Hes close enuf to 40 fights and besides when he gets knocked out his fights are a snoozer

Don't get pissed because you just finally realized you favorite fighter sucks (Chuck Liddell)

His fights are a snoozer, what have you been watching?

You are a bandwagon fan' date=' and that bandwagon is The Ultimate Fighter.

You are on of the fans that only gets excited over a standup match, and complains and boos when the fight hits the ground, the sport would not miss you if you left.[/quote']

Sorry I dont like to be bored......... Exciting guys looking for subs i like..... guys like sherk and guida, who just hold their opponent down for the most part, I can live without

Sorry I dont like to be bored......... Exciting guys looking for subs i like..... guys like sherk and guida' date=' who just hold their opponent down for the most part, I can live without[/quote']

Sherk has won more fights by submission than he has by decision!

Don't get pissed because you just finally realized you favorite fighter sucks (Chuck Liddell)

His fights are a snoozer' date=' what have you been watching?[/quote']

1. I dont like Chuck

2. how is a fight where 1 of the guys gets knocked out a snoozer

Your just reachin now brah, just give up

1. I dont like Chuck

2. how is a fight where 1 of the guys gets knocked out a snoozer

Your just reachin now brah' date=' just give up[/quote']

WTF are you talking about you dumbas$, you said Sherk's fights were a snoozer, I questioned that you tard, thus the question mark at the end of the post.

i think people are way too quick to dismiss Guida as boring. dont forget his fights against... Aurelio' date=' Huerta, Griffin, etc... great fights.[/quote']

Agreed... out of all the wrestling based fighters hes def the most exciting..... I just think, of late, he has controlled his opponents to get a decision without doing much damage

Agreed... out of all the wrestling based fighters hes def the most exciting..... I just think' date=' of late, he has controlled his opponents to get a decision without doing much damage[/quote']

Didn't you say before that he was boring, thus contradicting yourself.

WTF are you talking about you dumbas$' date=' you said Sherk's fights were a snoozer, I questioned that you tard, thus the question mark at the end of the post.[/quote']

Shut up talkin to me dude

Edgar is gonna get completely smashed and embarassed in this fight.

THis post was so profound, insightful and valued to this discussion... If you dont like what I have to say just dont read it. U have ur opinion I have mine so get off my back

ok, ok, ok, time to stop. both u. by bickering, neither one of u are contributing ANYTHING to the thread. address points, debate points, leave it at that.

THis post was so profound' date=' insightful and valued to this discussion... If you dont like what I have to say just dont read it. U have ur opinion I have mine so get off my back[/quote']

Hum, seeing as how that is what will happen in the fight, it is insightful into the discussion.

And I am not on your back, you are on your back with you legs in the air and you boyfriend inbetween them.

ok' date=' ok, ok, time to stop. both u. by bickering, neither one of u are contributing ANYTHING to the thread. address points, debate points, leave it at that.[/quote']

Dont start with me storm..... I was finally starting to warm up to you...LOL

Hum' date=' seeing as how that is what will happen in the fight, it is insightful into the discussion.

And I am not on your back, you are on your back with you legs in the air and you boyfriend inbetween them.[/quote']

Your a really cool guy

lol, cuz he is arguing with u, he is my boy? well, since i KNOW arlovskiviako here respects what i have to say.... i AM telling him to stop lol.

i will see u guys in the chat room?

Sherk is boring

Sherk is not a finisher

Sherk is the last of the big wrestlers who only use size to lay on opponents for the win

I agree...... dont let arlovski see this he might berate you for the next 30 mins

Sherk is boring

Sherk is not a finisher

Sherk is the last of the big wrestlers who only use size to lay on opponents for the win

lol why dou have to instigate?

I agree...... dont let arlovski see this he might berate you for the next 30 mins

Kang here is one of my boys. lol, though he wont admit it. arlovski can be my peep as well. since he doesnt argue with me ;)