Sign in to follow this  
250R

Edgar vs Sherk

I caught on that the thread turned silly pretty early on' date=' but I think that fall200mph was trying to seriously prove a point you know was right and started getting double teamed with "noob who doesnt know his mma" talk. I think ya picked on a guy who's been pretty nice out here.[/quote']

I will fill you in on a later date, but it is not picking on him. Capeesh.

I caught on that the thread turned silly pretty early on' date=' but I think that fall200mph was trying to seriously prove a point you know was right and started getting double teamed with "noob who doesnt know his mma" talk. I think ya picked on a guy who's been pretty nice out here.[/quote']

well then i apologize to fall200mph. it was a joke, the whole thing was a joke. gotta have tough skin.

u two are my minions.

seeesh....you gotta fight my wife for that right son. and if you win....get my balls back from the secret compartment in her purse

edit unless it wasnt directed at me.....still wouldnt mind having the boys back though.....

seeesh....you gotta fight my wife for that right son. and if you win....get my balls back from the secret compartment in her purse

That is when you begin to finely tune the pimphand, then let it loose.

Agreed' date=' why don't you post more often.[/quote']

lols, been hybernating as of late so have not been ol to forums/play ol games. but im refreshed and ready to troll... err i mean post lols.

Take stuff lighter' date=' you should have been able to tell that was all just messing around.[/quote']

You're right, I've read enough of you guys to know better but I left my chin exposed and got caught. No hard feelings I hope. I like it here.

You're right' date=' I've read enough of you guys to know better but I left my chin exposed and got caught. No hard feelings I hope. I like it here.[/quote']

ya, but they were clearly greased and you clearly had a staph infection so it doesn't count

You're right' date=' I've read enough of you guys to know better but I left my chin exposed and got caught. No hard feelings I hope. I like it here.[/quote']

too late, i already complained to the mods about this.

ya' date=' but they were clearly greased and you clearly had a staph infection so it doesn't count[/quote']

lmao that's hilarious

Reginaldb being on topic reminded me of what the topic is/was. I root for Edgar 'cause he's from Jersey but I gotta go with Sherk on this one too.

ya' date=' but they were clearly greased and you clearly had a staph infection so it doesn't count[/quote']

No... It means it counts to the bandwagoners and noobs. Real fans find out and are like... Oh, that is why BJ had 0 guard and why Nog got flattened by a scrub... i mean Frank "the Tank Abbott" killer Mir.

No... It means it counts to the bandwagoners and noobs. Real fans find out and are like... Oh' date=' that is why BJ had 0 guard and why Nog got flattened by a scrub... i mean Frank "the Tank Abbott" killer Mir.[/quote']

You mean Frank "I brag about breaking someones arm in a sport that is supposed to have respect for fellow fighters like it is an accomplishment i got overzealous" Mir

unless you can step in the cage and beat either guys by finish w/o taking any damage yourself' date=' yes it does make you look stupid.[/quote']

Have u ever made a prediction for a fight?????? Have U ever fought in the cage and beat the two fighters you made a prediction on?????? This post makes u look extremely stupid. Why can everyone else post their opinions and its fine, but when I do I get attacked from all angles. IMO ur a piece of **** sir

Have u ever made a prediction for a fight?????? Have U ever fought in the cage and beat the two fighters you made a prediction on?????? This post makes u look extremely stupid. Why can everyone else post their opinions and its fine' date=' but when I do I get attacked from all angles. IMO ur a piece of **** sir[/quote']

What the F is your problem. Why would you try to attack crippler1978

Have u ever made a prediction for a fight?????? Have U ever fought in the cage and beat the two fighters you made a prediction on?????? This post makes u look extremely stupid. Why can everyone else post their opinions and its fine' date=' but when I do I get attacked from all angles. IMO ur a piece of **** sir[/quote']

Have read any of my posts?

i state that either fighter can win based on their skills and who can implement game plans better. Then base if off that.

YOU base it off of your own stupidity.

so if you act stupid and like an ****, just be prepared to be treated as one.

I have not seen you post anything that would lead me to believe you know anything about MMA, and that you became a fan after TUF1.

IMO ur a piece of **** sir <-- see what i mean? lols..

You can think and believe all you want about wrestlers are "boring" but then you would just call every fighter in the MMA world boring at one point or another, since a majority of the fighters come from a wrestling background.

Sherk a boring fighter is just a noob poster posting.. well.. like a noob.

Many fighters in MMA have had a "boring" fight regardless if it went to the ground or just stood on the feet pawing at each other. Diego/Kos was not the most entertaining of fights, but you dont see people automatically say Kos is a boring fighter due to it lols.

I respect your opinion. The problem is I dont respect your disrespect for the sport

I don't respect your respect for someones respectul disrespect of the sport, Lol, I have no idea if that makes sense or not.

Because he is a valuable member to this site.

So am I. U ****s that think your so valuable dont bring anything to the table... The only people who do are iwishiwasmma, storm, and the mods. You my friend are just a piece of dog **** who thinks hes important. Now if youll excuse me im gonna go fill your moms water bowl..... F U

So am I. U ****s that think your so valuable dont bring anything to the table... The only people who do are iwishiwasmma' date=' storm, and the mods. You my friend are just a piece of dog **** who thinks hes important. [b']Now if youll excuse me im gonna go fill my moms butthole.[/b].... F U

Hum, that is a little sick.

So am I. U ****s that think your so valuable dont bring anything to the table... The only people who do are iwishiwasmma' date=' storm, and the mods. You my friend are just a piece of dog **** who thinks hes important. [b']Now if youll excuse me im gonna go fill your moms water bowl....[/b]. F U

LOL, and you here show your value in the forums.

funny, you didnt even add yourself to your list of "who do".

And my reply to you originally was not your regarding your PICK. its the fact you make retarded statements w/o thinking about it before you post.

Have read any of my posts?

i state that either fighter can win based on their skills and who can implement game plans better. Then base if off that.

YOU base it off of your own stupidity.

so if you act stupid and like an ****' date=' just be prepared to be treated as one.

I have not seen you post anything that would lead me to believe you know anything about MMA, and that you became a fan after TUF1.

[b'] IMO ur a piece of **** sir[/b] <-- see what i mean? lols..

You can think and believe all you want about wrestlers are "boring" but then you would just call every fighter in the MMA world boring at one point or another, since a majority of the fighters come from a wrestling background.

Sherk a boring fighter is just a noob poster posting.. well.. like a noob.

Many fighters in MMA have had a "boring" fight regardless if it went to the ground or just stood on the feet pawing at each other. Diego/Kos was not the most entertaining of fights, but you dont see people automatically say Kos is a boring fighter due to it lols.

Your right you know everything about me....... I know nothing you know everything.

So am I. U ****s that think your so valuable dont bring anything to the table... The only people who do are iwishiwasmma' date=' storm, and the mods. You my friend are just a piece of dog **** who thinks hes important. Now if youll excuse me im gonna go fill my moms water bowl..... F U[/quote']

You are not a valuable member, less than a week ago you were talking chit about the mods, iwishiwasmma and storm, and now you are trying to suck up to them. Have you added any useful insight into anything mma relate ever.

LOL' date=' and you here show your value in the forums.

funny, you didnt even add yourself to your list of "who do".

And my reply to you originally was not your regarding your PICK. its the fact you make retarded statements w/o thinking about it before you post.[/quote']

what did i say that was so retarted.. your majesty

Now if youll excuse me im gonna go fill my moms butthole..

now that was witty and priceless

This has by far been the most entertaining thread of the day.

...and man that kos/diego fight DID suck......

Your right you know everything about me....... I know nothing you know everything.

It has nothing to do with you know or not.

You made a statement and I replied to it. Is it my fault your mind is one tracked?

You are not a valuable member' date=' less than a week ago you were talking chit about the mods, iwishiwasmma and storm, and now you are trying to suck up to them. Have you added any useful insight into anything mma relate ever.[/quote']

Have you...???? **** head..... If you have please fill me in

Have you...???? **** head..... If you have please fill me in

Hmm, you could ask some of the members that don't judge everything based on there stupid opinion (you) and they will tell you yes, I do add valuable input a lot of times.

Now if youll excuse me im gonna go fill my moms butthole..

now that was witty and priceless

This has by far been the most entertaining thread of the day.

...and man that kos/diego fight DID suck......

I love how guys get on here and blow u guys and say how funny u r....... Maybe if they kiss ur **** they think youll agree with everything they say