Sign in to follow this  
250R

Edgar vs Sherk

Hmm' date=' you could ask some of the members that don't judge everything based on there stupid opinion (you) and they will tell you yes, I do add valuable input a lot of times.[/quote']

Ok ill send out emails and keep a running tally on the results

I love how guys get on here and blow u guys and say how funny u r....... Maybe if they kiss ur **** they think youll agree with everything they say

Can't take the big dawgs so you jump on the puppies, you a POS. Get over it, your opinion is horrible and you base everything on very little to no facts.

I love how guys get on here and blow u guys and say how funny u r....... Maybe if they kiss ur **** they think youll agree with everything they say

chongo i'll laugh at your jokes too man.....a good one is good one. i'm new here and have no love for anyone(but my cheating whorish wife). but it was pretty darn funny to a bystander.

Ok ill send out emails and keep a running tally on the results

Lets send out one for you too, the only ppl that might think that you are useful to anything mma related would be new posters thinking you weren't that dumb, then immediately after they read one of your posts they would realize it.

What would u ****s do without me? U would have nothing to talk about

We would talk about something you never talk about. Ready for this.

MMA

Can't take the big dawgs so you jump on the puppies' date=' you a POS. Get over it, your opinion is horrible and you base everything on very little to no facts.[/quote']

Puppy?? shawnb says sadly with big sad brown eyes

chongo i'll laugh at your jokes too man.....a good one is good one. i'm new here and have no love for anyone(but my cheating whorish wife). but it was pretty darn funny to a bystander.

Shawnb you better stay and keep posting. I like your sillyness lol. Your cheating whoring wife? That has to be one of the better things said.

Can't take the big dawgs so you jump on the puppies' date=' you a POS. Get over it, your opinion is horrible and you base everything on very little to no facts.[/quote']

Right on chief...... You must be very proud of yourself and your great opinions on mma..... I hope you have accomplished your lifes goal

Shawnb you better stay and keep posting. I like your sillyness lol. Your cheating whoring wife? That has to be one of the better things said.

think your one of the nicer guys out here too iwish, nice to meet ya

Right on chief...... You must be very proud of yourself and your great opinions on mma..... I hope you have accomplished your lifes goal

I will guarantee you haven't unless your life goals are to talk crap and then a week later suck up to the ppl you were talking chit too.

You will be on here in a week trying to suck up to me like you are doing to IWish and Storm.

Dont get all butt hurt about this dude.

I hope you understand that i didnt call you retarded, i said your post was retarded lols.

Why are you getting all worked up? Just because I said that you come across as a new fan? Well that is how you are coming across with your recent posts.

Do you thin that the Diaz/Sanchez fight was boring? since it was 90% on the ground? Sanchez comes from a wrestling background and he was able to hang in and out work a guy with very good JJ in Nick Diaz. Did you see the multiple scrambles and transitions in that fight? Just because a fight is not standing for 3 rounds does not make it boring. McDonald/Maia another example. Wrestler vs Wrestler may sound boring to you, but you fail to realize that these guys are well versed in all aspects of the fight game, and unless you have not watched any collegiate or olympic wrestling competitions then your post of wrestler vs wrestler is boring, is retarded imo.

I will guarantee you haven't unless your life goals are to talk crap and then a week later suck up to the ppl you were talking chit too.

You will be on here in a week trying to suck up to me like you are doing to IWish and Storm.

I will never suck up to you.... you suck at life

Dont get all butt hurt about this dude.

I hope you understand that i didnt call you retarded' date=' i said your post was retarded lols.

Why are you getting all worked up? Just because I said that you come across as a new fan? Well that is how you are coming across with your recent posts.

Do you thin that the Diaz/Sanchez fight was boring? since it was 90% on the ground? Sanchez comes from a wrestling background and he was able to hang in and out work a guy with very good JJ in Nick Diaz. Did you see the multiple scrambles and transitions in that fight? Just because a fight is not standing for 3 rounds does not make it boring. McDonald/Maia another example. Wrestler vs Wrestler may sound boring to you, but you fail to realize that these guys are well versed in all aspects of the fight game, and unless you have not watched any collegiate or olympic wrestling competitions then your post of wrestler vs wrestler is boring, is retarded imo.[/quote']

I like the ground game morons..... I dont like when people lay on top of each other and try to win a decision... thats all im sayin

Karo/Diego... DAMN SEXY fight. (though this fight was not all ground, it was very exciting IMO)

I also agree with Crippler on his choice of Diego/Diaz as a sick fight.

Sherk/Griffin was intense to say the least.

Griffin/Edgar... AWESOME

Griffin/Guida... AWESOME (even Big John loves that fight!)

Honestly, Wrestlers make this sport fun to watch. They are what I refer to as the "Bridge" of the sport. They link the ground with the stand up so well. Think of guys like GSP and how well he uses his wrestling in his fights. He blends it so well it is almost beautiful. Honestly, wrestling is such an important part that few people realize its importance in this sport unless they have wrestled at some point in their lives.

Well you definitely know a lot about Sucking' date=' so I can't argue with you about that subject.[/quote']

Your right I suck my girls clit every nite and get her off, while ur reading forum posts with a bottle of lube talkin bout how great u are

Your right I suck my girls clit every nite and get her off' date=' while ur reading forum posts with a bottle of lube talkin bout how great u are[/quote']

Is that what you gay ppl that are insecure about you sexuality call your partners now, hum, do you make him wear a wig and tuck his stuff back too.

I like the ground game morons..... I dont like when people lay on top of each other and try to win a decision... thats all im sayin

Ok so? why is Sherk boring again? or Edgar?

Griffin/Edgar?

Edgar/Franca?

Sherk has had his fair share of good fights Chongo, including his fight with BJ., so either you just started watching MMA after Frankie's win over Hermes, or you just hate the fact that this fight wont be as boring as you assume it to be.

Karo/Diego... DAMN SEXY fight. (though this fight was not all ground' date=' it was very exciting IMO)

Griffin/Edgar... AWESOME

Honestly, Wrestlers make this sport fun to watch. They are what I refer to as the "Bridge" of the sport. They link the ground with the stand up so well. Think of guys like GSP and how well he uses his wrestling in his fights. He blends it so well it is almost beautiful. Honestly, wrestling is such an important part that few people realize its importance in this sport unless they have wrestled at some point in their lives.[/quote']

I know its important and a vital skill to have if your gonna succeed in the sport..... To reiterate... I like the ground game..... I dont like when guys just try to control a guy to win a decision.... without advancing their position or try to pound them out on the ground.... or actively look for subs...... What is wrong with that??????????

Karo/Diego... DAMN SEXY fight. (though this fight was not all ground' date=' it was very exciting IMO)

Griffin/Edgar... AWESOME

Honestly, Wrestlers make this sport fun to watch. They are what I refer to as the "Bridge" of the sport. They link the ground with the stand up so well. Think of guys like GSP and how well he uses his wrestling in his fights. He blends it so well it is almost beautiful. Honestly, wrestling is such an important part that few people realize its importance in this sport unless they have wrestled at some point in their lives.[/quote']

+1 on this and everyone one of the fights you mentioned are great fights to watch for new fans to see the other aspects of MMA other than the Griffin/Bonner's, Liddel/Silva's that everyone expects each fight to be. Stand up fights are great, but a ground battle regardless if its JJ/Wrestling/Transitions/scrambles, it is just as entertaining if not more, due to the level of skills they show, as a good ol swing for the fences fight.

Ok so? why is Sherk boring again? or Edgar?

Griffin/Edgar?

Edgar/Franca?

Sherk has had his fair share of good fights Chongo' date=' including his fight with BJ., so either you just started watching MMA after Frankie's win over Hermes, or you just hate the fact that this fight wont be as boring as you assume it to be.[/quote']

I think this fight will be boring.... so the f what.... get over it....... u think its gonna be fight of the year.... good for you.... you dont see me saying your retarted for having your opinion of the fight

I know its important and a vital skill to have if your gonna succeed in the sport..... To reiterate... I like the ground game..... I dont like when guys just try to control a guy to win a decision.... without advancing their position or try to pound them out on the ground.... or actively look for subs...... What is wrong with that??????????

nothing is wrong with it, your recent posts are more along the lines of an actual MMA fan, than a casual fan.

I wouldnt say Randy is a Boring fighter, but he is content on staying in Half Guard and pounding out a victory, although he has shown he has a decent submission game. Couture/Van Arsedale is another good example of great wrestler vs great wrestler.. i never once thought that fight was boring as they both scrambled and got each others back using WRESTLING skills.

Is that what you gay ppl that are insecure about you sexuality call your partners now' date=' hum, do you make him wear a wig and tuck his stuff back too.[/quote']

your response to everything is im gay.... Is that the only comeback you have?????? That one was affective in grade school back in the 90s but its 2009 now..... Try to come up with something a little more original and not so childish

I think this fight will be boring.... so the f what.... get over it....... u think its gonna be fight of the year.... good for you.... you dont see me saying your retarted for having your opinion of the fight

i never made an opinion on this fight, i was pointing out your making a retarded biased opinion on this fight.

Im giving you examples of previous fights by these fighters you say are boring, to make you aware that they have the ability to provide an entertaining fight, that you have already made up in your mind that it is impossible for them to do.

your response to everything is im gay.... Is that the only comeback you have?????? That one was affective in grade school back in the 90s but its 2009 now..... Try to come up with something a little more original and not so childish

Well this post shows you could not think of a comeback so you had to bring up the classic gradeschool line, GOOD JOB on that one.

I think another thing people forget to realize is how hard it is to do damage while in someones guard. If you dont believe me, put on boxing gloves and get a friend who is a BJJ blue belt to try and prevent you from getting three clean shots in a row on him. We do this drill all the time and I can see it is easier for the guy on the bottom then the guy on top. It is incredibly hard to control someone in full guard. Half guard is still somewhat difficult. Side control, not so much, but to hit them and keep control at the same time so you dont lose position is VERY difficult. Again this is all something one would pick up from trying a couple drills.

nothing is wrong with it' date=' your recent posts are more along the lines of an actual MMA fan, than a casual fan.

I wouldnt say Randy is a Boring fighter, but he is content on staying in Half Guard and pounding out a victory, although he has shown he has a decent submission game. Couture/Van Arsedale is another good example of great wrestler vs great wrestler.. i never once thought that fight was boring as they both scrambled and got each others back using WRESTLING skills.[/quote']

Believe me I appreciate the subtle nuances of the game.... I realize there is a lot of skill and technique on the ground.... Casual Fan i am not.... Fan of a fight like guida/danzig (where guida held him for 12+mins) i am not

Well this post shows you could not think of a comeback so you had to bring up the classic gradeschool line' date=' GOOD JOB on that one.[/quote']

ZING..... You just zinged my face off

Keep in mind jardine at the start came out dancing around like a monkey..... That wasnt sportsmanship either

Here is his first post, ever stopped to think that maybe that is someones style or a way of feeling the opponent out.

Here is his first post' date=' ever stopped to think that maybe that is someones style or a way of feeling the opponent out.[/quote']

Have you ever seen jardine or anyone else for that matter dance around like that???? Jardine said before that fight he didnt think he should have to face houston... He disrespected him by dancing like a monkey and got knocked the f out......... Wow searching for my posts now???? You got a lil chub over there??

Have you ever seen jardine or anyone else for that matter dance around like that???? Jardine said before that fight he didnt think he should have to face houston... He disrespected him by dancing like a monkey and got knocked the f out......... Wow searching for my posts now???? You got a lil chub over there??

Hum, have you ever seen him fight, he has a very unorthodox style. Duh which means he can switch the way he is gonna fight at anytime. So that makes you dumb. And why do you wanna talk about my Chub, you say all I talk about is gay stuff your talking about my Chub.

Jardine has always fought like this.

have you not seen any of his other fights? He almost always has his hands up in a not so traditional Muay Thai position, and has an awkward stance and footwork. It throws alot of people off including Griffin and Liddel.

It was no disrespect to Houston in how he was during the fight, the only disrespect that Houston felt he recvd from jardine is the fact Jardine said he does not feel like he has to fight a no name like Houston.

Hum' date=' have you ever seen him fight, he has a very unorthodox style. Duh which means he can switch the way he is gonna fight at anytime. So that makes you dumb. And why do you wanna talk about my Chub, you say all I talk about is gay stuff your talking about my Chub.[/quote']

Your an idiot...... Im gonna go beat off now thinking about you and all the valuable things you have to say about mma... Good nite D bag

Jardine has always fought like this.

have you not seen any of his other fights? He almost always has his hands up in a not so traditional Muay Thai position' date=' and has an awkward stance and footwork. It throws alot of people off including Griffin and Liddel.

It was no disrespect to Houston in how he was during the fight, the only disrespect that Houston felt he recvd from jardine is the fact Jardine said he does not feel like he has to fight a no name like Houston.[/quote']

I have seen every jardine fight.... yes he is unorthodox(joe rogans favorite line) and is awkward but he has never danced like that.... Even joe said he was dancing around like a chimp.

I have seen every jardine fight.... yes he is unorthodox(joe rogans favorite line) and is awkward but he has never danced like that.... Even joe said he was dancing around like a chimp.

You can't accept the fact that you are dumb, can you?

I think he refers to it as Drunken Monkey.

I think he refers to it as Drunken Monkey.

Actually he says its the chimpanze approach..... Believe me I have watched that fight like 20 times.... And i get hyped every time i see houston throw that illegal knee then an uppercut to put jardine too sleep

I have been reading this thread and have to say that Chongo you are a bit of an idiot!! Controlling someone is part of the sport. Does not make it boring.... watch what they are doing - admire the skill or alternatively get in the cage yourself and show what skills you have!!! You sit there saying that someone is boring and hide behind " it is my opinion" if it is a stupid opinion keep it to yourself!! What these guys do in the cage is an art form - it is learning multiple disciplines and then trying the beat someone who does the same thing! Grow up and have something of interest to say!

wow' date=' it's stir the pot day on the ufc forums. :)

well then, i'm suprised gsp can open any can with such greasey hands.

Ahhhh, i see. Gsp gripped the can too tightly, it shot out of his vasolined hands and k.o'd andre arlovski while he was clearly winning. :)[/quote']

lmfao!!

I have been reading this thread and have to say that Chongo you are a bit of an idiot!! Controlling someone is part of the sport. Does not make it boring.... watch what they are doing - admire the skill or alternatively get in the cage yourself and show what skills you have!!! You sit there saying that someone is boring and hide behind " it is my opinion" if it is a stupid opinion keep it to yourself!! What these guys do in the cage is an art form - it is learning multiple disciplines and then trying the beat someone who does the same thing! Grow up and have something of interest to say!

Somone else who "gets it."