Sign in to follow this  
GrifFAN

Hey GB...This Is For You

In the early days of the UFC they came around to Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, AL a few times.......Do you see the new UFC making it back this way? I know Boutwell is too small for them now probably but they could come to the Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center. It just seems like most fights are either in Vegas or the northern states. Anyway, I know Atlanta got Liddell vs. Evans, and Nashville is getting Fight Night April 1st, I'd like to see B'ham get a UFC since we did support them in the beginning. Let's get more in the southeast. See what you can do about that would ya? :)

The Atlanta show was fun.

I couldn't go so go ahead, G.....rub salt on my wound. LOL I'll get to a fight someday. If I can get someone to go with I'm going to the Nashville Fight Night. Have to by a cheap seat but at least I'll be there. But right now things are not looking too good. No one can go on a Wednesday night with it being like 3 or 4 hours away.

In the early days of the UFC they came around to Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham' date=' AL a few times.......Do you see the new UFC making it back this way? I know Boutwell is too small for them now probably but they could come to the Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center. It just seems like most fights are either in Vegas or the northern states. Anyway, I know Atlanta got Liddell vs. Evans, and Nashville is getting Fight Night April 1st, I'd like to see B'ham get a UFC since we did support them in the beginning. Let's get more in the southeast. See what you can do about that would ya? :)[/quote']

Probably not. I did enjoy those shows back in Alabama. I went to UFC 17 and I think it was in Mobile.

Probably not. I did enjoy those shows back in Alabama. I went to UFC 17 and I think it was in Mobile.

Well that just sucks.........sucks, sucks, sucks. And that's all I have to say about that. For the moment anyway.