Sign in to follow this  
rootforgsp

Fire Cecil Peoples

Dear Dana White,

Judge Cecil Peoples is not good at judging Octagon Control, or Effective Grappling. For this, he should be replaced. I am sure that there are many people who can judge better than Cecil Peoples.

Dear Dana White' date='

Judge Cecil Peoples is not good at judging Octagon Control, or Effective Grappling. For this, he should be replaced. I am sure that there are many people who can judge better than Cecil Peoples.[/quote']

You just realised this, go watch Bisbing/Hammill I think he judged that fight,

What fight are you referring to here.

Dear Dana White' date='

Judge Cecil Peoples is not good at judging Octagon Control, or Effective Grappling. For this, he should be replaced. I am sure that there are many people who can judge better than Cecil Peoples.[/quote']

I'm firing you.

The judges are not hired by the UFC,

Thank you, have a nice night.

Cecil Peoples is and always will be an idiot. His job is difficult, but if he was the guy who said 30 -27 Rampage, he deserves to be shot in the foot with a magnum revolver.. Terrible, That should have been a UD 29-28 Rampage. Those takedowns easily won the fight, along with added death strikes from Page.

The state athletic commission should look into him though IMO. I find he has unusual calls. Maybe I have a distaste towards him, but I honestly feel 30-27 was RIDICULOUS.

i picked this one...

Let him stay, to give fighters more of a reason to finish the fight.

imo the fighters know they shouldnt leave the fight in the judges hands. if they do then they should have to deal with all sorts of judging. people are different and have different opinions.

i picked this one...

Let him stay' date=' to give fighters more of a reason to finish the fight.[/i']

imo the fighters know they shouldnt leave the fight in the judges hands. if they do then they should have to deal with all sorts of judging. people are different and have different opinions.

LOL thats a funny point. If Cecil stays you never know who is going to win. I like that idea Storm.

Yeah' date=' you like it until GSP or Lyoto go to a decision. With Cecil judging.[/quote']

LMAO. That is hilarious. Yeah even Cecil people with cataracts should still judge them as the winner in a decision lol. He is still an idiot though

By any chance is Cecil Peoples the Judge that scored Rich Franklin 30 Dan Henderson 27? lol

Wouldnt surprise me at all. I should go check and DL that fight again. Epic PHAIL if so.