Sign in to follow this  
zone

Rampage Out,Machida In!

Rampage has an elbow injury and has to get surgery done on his jaw so cant fight against Evans so Lyoto Machida gets the first shot at Evans at UFC 98.all i can say is:I LOVE KEITH JARDINE! thank you Keith for hurting Rampage and giving justice to Machida.

I do think Machida deserved the shot before Rampage, but personally I think Evans-Rampage would've been more interesting.

And...why did you have to hurt Rampage Keith...why?

yes it would have been more interesting but now we get to see Machida fight against Evans and hopefully win the title,It'd be awsome to see Machida vs Jackson.

Rampage has an elbow injury and has to get surgery done on his jaw so cant fight against Evans so Lyoto Machida gets the first shot at Evans at UFC 98.all i can say is:I LOVE KEITH JARDINE! thank you Keith for hurting Rampage and giving justice to Machida.

Link, or it never happened.

so glad rampage beat jardine!!! want rampage to be champ again,but its too soon after the his last fight!! machida WILL beat evans and i cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!

Dude I don't think you're allowed to post fight clips. GIF files are allowed but not of fights. I would remove that if I was you.

You are correct, sir. Duck of Death better shake his tail and get rid of those pronto.

Mind you, I could watch that one all day of him *****-slappin Penn around

You are correct' date=' sir. Duck of Death better shake his tail and get rid of those pronto.

Mind you, I could watch that one all day of him *****-slappin Penn around[/quote']

Hmmn...I didn't see it explicitly stated anywhere in the rules...but it makes sense I guess UFC doesn't wanna get sued or anything. I'll wait for some mod input, took me so long to find those gifs. :(

Anyone catch the Watchmen film yet? Saw it this weekend' date=' it was pretty entertaining.[/quote']

There's an entire "Watchmen" thread in the "outside the ufc" forum. I would seriously take that .gif down bro. Judging by your sig and av, you're already having a pretty bad day. I'd hate to see you reprimanded on top of everything else.

NAH NAH NAH NAH... NAH NAH NAH NAH... HEY HEY HEY... GOOD BYE... NAH NAH NAH NAH... NAH NAH NAH NAH... HEY HEY HEY... GOODBYE...

Those words will be screamed when Rashad gets UDd for the first time.

Only shame in this situation is that i don't get to see Rashad prove me right and beat up on Rampage. I love a little pre fight trash talk, and I personally loved the stare down they gave each other. Now I don't get to see them go at it. Bummer. I wanted Rashad to beat Page...then Lyoto to beat Rashad cuz I'm really not that huge of a Rashad fan anyway.

Only shame in this situation is that i don't get to see Rashad prove me right and beat up on Rampage. I love a little pre fight trash talk' date=' and I personally loved the stare down they gave each other. Now I don't get to see them go at it. Bummer. I wanted Rashad to beat Page...then Lyoto to beat Rashad cuz I'm really not that huge of a Rashad fan anyway.[/quote']

I'm with ya shawn. I wanted to see that too. The only way we'll see it in the near future now is if Shad can slay the Dragon but I don't know if that's gonna happen. I'm definitely still looking forward to this one though.

Hey you know who I'd like to see fight?

Machida vs Evans, cause you know, Machida deserves first shot.

Man I wish that would happen....

3... 2... 1...

Hey you know who I'd like to see fight?

Machida vs Evans' date=' cause you know, Machida deserves first shot.

Man I wish that would happen....

3... 2... 1...[/quote']

Lol I still dont see an end for those threads.

When the hell is Machida going to get his shot?!?! That guy deserves it more than anyone! GOD!!! Give him a shot already!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ceelarence, as usual is keeping it real.

Cee "Real Deal" Larence.

He says what others won't.

Bless you.

he is not boring' date=' but whatever i will NOT get into this convo AGAIN for like the thousandth time.[/quote']

i know, which is why i used the "". Don't worry i'm not a machida hater

That?s a dream come true!!! Finally Machida will be able to prove he is the real deal.

Machida is the real martial ARTIST. He in fact is an ARTIST. I don?t see many artist in MMA. GSP, Sanchez, Rampage, Wanderley, Chuck, Nog, etc. are all very good fighters, but none of them are artists. Besides Machida, Maia and Aoky I can?t remeber other guys who can take the fighting to the art level. Maybe Jon Jones, but he still have to take more fights... War Machida!

it was inevitable anyways, Machida is going to be a very good champion at LHW, and I dont see anyone at the moment that can beat him. Shogun of old, is my pick as the guy that could dethrone Machida though, if the Shogun of old does reappear in the ranks of UFC LHW's.

I am gonna be sooooo pissed off if Rashad pulls off another upset. I just see no way for him to do so. Machida by "stick and move" KO.

Unless Mazz refs this fight, and has specific instructions from Dana to do everything in his power to give the edge to Evans, and have cecil peoples and his two cousins judge the fight will we see that happen..

if none of the above are in play, look for Machida to take that belt away

Unless Mazz refs this fight' date=' and has specific instructions from Dana to do everything in his power to give the edge to Evans, and have cecil peoples and his two cousins judge the fight will we see that happen..

if none of the above are in play, look for Machida to take that belt away[/quote']

If Mazz judges the fight and Lyoto slips on some spilled water then he will stop it.

Unless Mazz refs this fight' date=' and has specific instructions from Dana to do everything in his power to give the edge to Evans, and have cecil peoples and his two cousins judge the fight will we see that happen..

if none of the above are in play, look for Machida to take that belt away[/quote']

Hahahaha, and you know this MAN!

I m tired of everybody hatin on Rashad. He s the truth that being said Quinton could ve asked to fight Rashad when Rogan asked him bout the tittle bout after he beat wandi but he preffered to fight Forest. He doesnt want to fight Rashad instead he fights a pointless fight wit Keith yeah i said it pointless if Keith wins he still doesnt deserve a tittle shot! He dont want none of Rashad. But i m not sure Rashad can get past Machida but dont hate these are the top LH for sure.

I m tired of everybody hatin on Rashad. He s the truth that being said Quinton could ve asked to fight Rashad when Rogan asked him bout the tittle bout after he beat wandi but he preffered to fight Forest. He doesnt want to fight Rashad instead he fights a pointless fight wit Keith yeah i said it pointless if Keith wins he still doesnt deserve a tittle shot! He dont want none of Rashad. But i m not sure Rashad can get past Machida but dont hate these are the top LH for sure.

I'm with ya bro, Rashad is a bad man with some serious talent. And I say that grudgingly cuz I think he's a little ****y......however, i did like the s-talk to rampage so he just went up a point in my book.

Hi welcome to IdiotVille, USA. Your pass is to never expire. Have fun and when you play with the other kids at the playground always be sure to wear a helmet.

Well, I do not like Rashad.....at all.

I will not say it is because he is ****y. Penn is one of my favorite fighters. I just do not like the guy. His wife is awesome. I hung out with her for a good while. But Rashad...meh.

You think Rampage is afraid of Rashad? LOL, Rashad was the one not wanting to fight, so Rampage took another fight(Jardine). Sit The F*** Down Clown.

Funny how opinions can change cuz of little things. I had no problem with Rampage before, lately though, he has been bugging me (probably the staredown & howl thing). On the flip side never liked Rashad, but now he is growing (g-rowing ha ha) on me. And most likely cuz he trashed talked Rampage.

and where did u get that evans was dodging Rampage? and why u tryin to talk so tuff on the net. U gotta crush on Jackson? Do call him Mr. Jackson cuz u nasty ahahahah