Sign in to follow this  
brewster

Fight Night Picks Contest

lol .... maybe.

i honestly dont remember. i hope i did. did u? if so then it might come down to us two lol.

Yeah I definitely think it came down to us. I think you got it though if you put the minutes in too. I saw that you had a higher score then me before the Bader fight I think and I was like "how the f@ck did he manage that". Its all you though lol. Did you make top 20?

Yeah I definitely think it came down to us. I think you got it though if you put the minutes in too. I saw that you had a higher score then me before the Bader fight I think and I was like "how the f@ck did he manage that". Its all you though lol. Did you make top 20?

Are you insinuating that you both picked all the right winners? If so, then DUCK YOU BOTH.

Are you insinuating that you both picked all the right winners? If so' date=' then DUCK YOU BOTH.[/quote']

maybe we did, maybe we didnt ;) only time will tell lol

I scored 283, and came in 28th place. Damn those other 8 who beat me :(

i was at 25th before the Bader thing happened. at 37th now, i think. 34th o r37th.

i went 11-0 on the night, getting 3 fights perfect, but i dont remember if i sent THOSE SAME picks to Brewster. i hope i did, but we'll see. i was told that Griffin/Anjos won FOTN, not sure if it is true.

Iwish told me that he sent Brew the FOTN as Griffin/Anjos.

i sent in Tiabu/Stevenson.

that was the fastest response i have ever seen' date=' if you did it by email then just click on sent messages.[/quote']

yeah, i am not very computer savvy, but i figured it out. this is the email i sent....(i dont see Brewster minding)

Martin Kampmann by UD

Ryan Bader by tko in the 1st

Tyson Griffin by UD

Cole Miller 3rd round sub

Gleison Tibau by UD

Ricardo Almeida by UD

Brock Larson 1st round tko

Jorge Rivera 1st round tko

Rob Kimmons 2nd round sub

Aaron Simpson 1st round tko

Ryan Jensen 1st round tko

FOTN - Tibau/Stephens

KOTN - Rivera

SOTN - Miller

all of the same picks luckily, but if it comes down to FOTN well....

yeah' date=' i am not very computer savvy, but i figured it out. this is the email i sent....(i dont see Brewster minding)

[b']Martin Kampmann by UD

Ryan Bader by tko in the 1st

Tyson Griffin by UD

Cole Miller 3rd round sub

Gleison Tibau by UD

Ricardo Almeida by UD

Brock Larson 1st round tko

Jorge Rivera 1st round tko

Rob Kimmons 2nd round sub

Aaron Simpson 1st round tko

Ryan Jensen 1st round tko

FOTN - Tibau/Stephens

KOTN - Rivera

SOTN - Miller[/b]

all of the same picks luckily, but if it comes down to FOTN well....

I think Iwish picked Tibau/Stephens as fight of the night also. He said you picked more rounds right though.

the funny thing is that i had all the same winners on the Fantasy as i did in the email, however i had the rounds and finishes better on the email. wonder how well i would have done had i kept it all the same.

Martin Kampmann - 3

Ryan Bader - 1

. Tyson Griffin - 2

Cole Miller - 2

Gleison Tibau - 2

* Ricardo Almeida - 3

* Brock Larson - 1

Tim Credeur - 2

Jorge Rivera - 1

* Rob Kimmons - 2

* Tim McKenzie - 1

* Ryan Jensen - 1

FOTN - Kampmann vs Condit

Hmmmm.... I may have forgot to put FOTN.. If I did it was more then likely Anjos/Griffin, Kampmann/Condit or Stephens/Tibau.... I dont think I have the email either. For some reason though, I am feeling like I didnt put the FOTN. I still dont think it matters though, because I only had like 4 fights perfect and maybe 5 rounds I got right.

Hmmmm.... I may have forgot to put FOTN.. If I did it was more then likely Anjos/Griffin' date=' Kampmann/Condit or Stephens/Tibau.... I dont think I have the email either. For some reason though, I am feeling like I didnt put the FOTN. I still dont think it matters though, because I only had like 4 fights perfect and maybe 5 rounds I got right.[/quote']

Yeah, you suck ;^)

well, i guess this is the breakdown for mine...

got all 11 fights right. HOWEVER, i sent my picks in before Jensens fight was removed and Creduer was added. i got that fight right on the Fantasy, but........

PICK BREAKDOWN (the ones i sent to Brew) 10 FIGHTS TOTAL.

got 4 fights perfect. (Almeida, Tibau, Griffin, and Simpson)

EVERYTHING TOGETHER....

finishes - 7/10

rounds - 6/10

winners - 10/10

if Iwish sent his picks in with the Credeur fight on there, then he probably won.

that would be the worse way for me to lose in such a close event we have here lol. i rather lose by u choosing FOTN correct. to me if i lost that way then it wouldve been a heartbreaker or a buzzer beater. something i would rather deal with then...

" u sent ur picks in too early, so u are penalized kind of thing. "

but, we'll see. where's Brew? lol

these were my picks:

7 rounds correct

* Martin Kampmann - RD 3

* Ryan Bader - RD 3

* Tyson Griffin - RD 3

* Cole Miller - RD 2

* Gleison Tibau - RD 2

* Ricardo Almeida - RD 3

* Brock Larson - RD 3

* Nick Catone - RD 2

* Jorge Rivera - RD 2

* Rob Kimmons - RD 1

* Aaron Simpson - RD 1

* Ryan Jensen - RD 3

Well, I have totaled all the scores and I have to say this contest was very close and a bit strange.

First off, we had the Ryan Jensen/Steve Steinbeiss fight canceled, so in total we only had 11 fights.

I thought we might have 3 people in the running with 11 correct, but Storm for some reason did not submit a pick for the Tim Creduer fight.

So... we had 2 people tied with 11/11 fights correct, they were bigtyme808 and IwishIwasMMA. So, we came down to rounds correct, in which we had one person with 5/11 rounds correct and one with 6/11 rounds correct.

The winner of the UFN18 picks contest is bigtyme808!!!!!!

Congratulation, very good picks by everybody!!

Well' date=' I have totaled all the scores and I have to say this contest was very close and a bit strange.

First off, we had the Ryan Jensen/Steve Steinbeiss fight canceled, so in total we only had 11 fights.

I thought we might have 3 people in the running with 11 correct, but Storm for some reason did not submit a pick for the Tim Creduer fight.

So... we had 2 people tied with 11/11 fights correct, they were bigtyme808 and IwishIwasMMA. So, we came down to rounds correct, in which we had one person with 5/11 rounds correct and one with 6/11 rounds correct.

The winner of the UFN18 picks contest is [b']bigtyme808!!!!!![/b]

Congratulation, very good picks by everybody!!

Wow, that has to be one of the closest ever. Good job guys!!

There were upsets?

no, read again. i said that he thought there were going to be upsets, but in the end he was the only one upset because there were no upsets lol.