Sign in to follow this  
arlovskiviako

There is a new over the hill Shamrock.

He sure did' date=' it was actually the worst fight of the night by far if you ask me. He looked very very done.[/quote']

That definitely looked like it could be fixed, I still don't see why Shamrock wouldn't take Nick's back when he had the chance.

That definitely looked like it could be fixed' date=' I still don't see why Shamrock wouldn't take Nick's back when he had the chance.[/quote']

Wasn't that brutal??

That was probably the first mma fight I've watched where I quit seriously thought I could have put up a better fight, and that is not saying alot.

Sad

Wasn't that brutal??

That was probably the first mma fight I've watched where I quit seriously thought I could have put up a better fight' date=' and that is not saying alot.

Sad[/quote']

I don't know how many times I contemplated shutting the TV off.

So I take it Shamrock got destroyed' date=' yet am not surprised even the slightest bit...

His career has been near done for awhile. Hell CUNG ****ING LE BEAT HIM![/quote']

Yeah, but Cung Le is the greatest fighter ever and would easily smash GSP, Anderson Silva, and Fedor all at the same time.

Yeah' date=' but Cung Le is the greatest fighter ever and would easily smash GSP, Anderson Silva, and Fedor all at the same time.[/quote']

Very true, he's amazing (lol)

Quick question to the hardcore strikeforce fans who waste their time with that show....

Was the show even worth downloading? Any of the matches any good at all? Or did the ladies steal the show yet again!?

Quick question to the hardcore strikeforce fans who waste their time with that show....

Was the show even worth downloading? Any of the matches any good at all? Or did the ladies steal the show yet again!?

IMO nothing in the event is worth watching except for the Scott Smith and Benji Radich fight, that was a good one.

IMO nothing in the event is worth watching except for the Scott Smith and Benji Radich fight' date=' that was a good one.[/quote']

if its not ufc then i would recommend NOT wasting any of your precious valuable time... i mean, there's soo much better stuff to do, like post over 3000 times on here and so on. i'm sure your time is so tied up that it wouldn't be worth it for you unless of course it's an mma match with the ufc logo on it.

get over it you bunch of sorry sore-**** losers. nick diaz looked great. this is the beginning of the "i told you so". next is frank mir. i may not roll around on a wrestling mat 3 times a day and talk all day about submission moves, but i know what a good mma fighter looks like. brock lesnar is gonna lose. and i'm gonna roll all you haters up in a fat one and smoke you's like a cuban cigar.

if its not ufc then i would recommend NOT wasting any of your precious valuable time... i mean' date=' there's soo much better stuff to do, like post over 3000 times on here and so on. i'm sure your time is so tied up that it wouldn't be worth it for you unless of course it's an mma match with the ufc logo on it.

get over it you bunch of sorry sore-**** losers. nick diaz looked great. this is the beginning of the "i told you so". next is frank mir. i may not roll around on a wrestling mat 3 times a day and talk all day about submission moves, but i know what a good mma fighter looks like. brock lesnar is gonna lose. and i'm gonna roll all you haters up in a fat one and smoke you's like a cuban cigar.[/quote']

Good luck with that. Frank Shamrock is definitely someone to prove amazing skills against........ ;)

if its not ufc then i would recommend NOT wasting any of your precious valuable time... i mean' date=' there's soo much better stuff to do, like post over 3000 times on here and so on. i'm sure your time is so tied up that it wouldn't be worth it for you unless of course it's an mma match with the ufc logo on it.

get over it you bunch of sorry sore-**** losers. nick diaz looked great. this is the beginning of the "i told you so". next is frank mir. i may not roll around on a wrestling mat 3 times a day and talk all day about submission moves, but i know what a good mma fighter looks like. brock lesnar is gonna lose. and i'm gonna roll all you haters up in a fat one and smoke you's like a cuban cigar.[/quote']

Is little pippy getting on here with the big boys again. You told us that Nick Diaz is good? Guess what Nick Diaz is crafty on the ground, there is no way I would put him and good in the same sentence. Wow he beat Frank Shamrock that is hard to do anymore isn't it. Cung Le beat him, I guess Cung Le is some sort of mma god now also huh?

Frank Mir might and I say might beat Lesnar, he will not TKO him and he will not beat him in a decision.

Wasn't that brutal??

That was probably the first mma fight I've watched where I quit seriously thought I could have put up a better fight' date=' and that is not saying alot.

Sad[/quote']

Was it that bad? I didn't get to see it. But ya Shame-rock the sequel has been a joke for a while!!

no lie, Frank looked like **** last night...but Diaz looked good so eh...iunno. PArt way through i just kinda ave up and focused more on the Paul Williams vs. Winky Wright fight

Diaz looked great. Frank looked like a dear in the headlights!

Diaz vs. Cung will be an interresting fight 4sure. i wonder what Nick will find to hate on Cung with ... you know for the proper Diaz-style pre-fight bashing.... and the in-fight crap-talking! Gotta love Diaz.

diaz vs cung. q; ) diaz will destroy him.

This wont surprise me at all... I mean this is going to hurt a lot of Cung Le fans, especially the ones that believe he can KO anderson silva.... which always gets a laugh out of me..

Silly Strikeforce noobies.

wait, and i forgot to mention...

clay guida

i can't believe he's a ufc fighter. he'll pan out to nothing. and if you put in perspective, nick diaz and robbie lawler are still young, and are much more experienced than they were when fighting in ufc. so that could be a great rematch with a lot of mma credibility. i said it before, NO ONE in ufc would run right thru diaz. it's never happened before. i've been watching him for 6 years. he may not have a perfect record, but has fought some tough fighters and never been handled. he may not beat anderson silva, but wouldn't look like a chris leben or james irvin against him either.

there's good mma outside the ufc. you have to accept that and embrace change. it's for your own good too, if you really are an martial arts fan...

wait' date=' and i forgot to mention...

clay guida

i can't believe he's a ufc fighter. he'll pan out to nothing. and if you put in perspective, nick diaz and robbie lawler are still young, and are much more experienced than they were when fighting in ufc. so that could be a great rematch with a lot of mma credibility. i said it before, NO ONE in ufc would run right thru diaz. it's never happened before. i've been watching him for 6 years. he may not have a perfect record, but has fought some tough fighters and never been handled. he may not beat anderson silva, but wouldn't look like a chris leben or james irvin against him either.

there's good mma outside the ufc. you have to accept that and embrace change. it's for your own good too, if you really are an martial arts fan...[/quote']

Clay Guida.... defeated Nate Diaz ;) The end of that conversation...

Robbie Lawlor and Nick Diaz at the MW level, would get MASSACRED by Nate Marquardt, Demian Maia, Wilson Gouveia, Thales Leites, Michael Bisping, Dan Henderson... its a pretty solid list of guys that would, literally, run right through him as if he was a can of beans.

At WW, Fitch would destroy him, Alves would destroy him, GSP would Fedor him, Kampmann would punish him, Condit would blow him away... I mean its a pretty solid list of guys that would, literally, run right through him as if he were a can of beans.

Also, you are right, there is talent outside the UFC. It was called, Pride, which later basically turned into Dream, and Affliction. That is where some good talent is. Strikeforce, well, the only talent they have is in the ladies division. They do have a really tough ladies division, I will most definitely give them that. Especially if they get Gina to fight Cris.

Clay Guida.... defeated Nate Diaz ;) The end of that conversation...

Robbie Lawlor and Nick Diaz at the MW level' date=' would get MASSACRED by Nate Marquardt, Demian Maia, Wilson Gouveia, Thales Leites, Michael Bisping, Dan Henderson... its a pretty solid list of guys that would, literally, run right through him as if he was a can of beans.

At WW, Fitch would destroy him, Alves would destroy him, GSP would Fedor him, Kampmann would punish him, Condit would blow him away... I mean its a pretty solid list of guys that would, literally, run right through him as if he were a can of beans.

Also, you are right, there is talent outside the UFC. It was called, Pride, which later basically turned into Dream, and Affliction. That is where some good talent is. Strikeforce, well, the only talent they have is in the ladies division. They do have a really tough ladies division, I will most definitely give them that. Especially if they get Gina to fight Cris.[/quote']

There is only one person I will stand up for that you were talking smack about. Robbie Lawler. So cut it.

Oh and too PIPPY, go watch Sherk vs Diaz, Sherk a tiny little Lightweight Fighting big bad Nick Diaz who fights at middleweight now. And Sherk literally bent Diaz over his knees a few times pulled down his pants and spanked him.

There is only one person I will stand up for that you were talking smack about. Robbie Lawler. So cut it.

Oh and too PIPPY' date=' go watch Sherk vs Diaz, Sherk a tiny little Lightweight Fighting big bad Nick Diaz who fights at middleweight now. And Sherk literally bent Diaz over his knees a few times pulled down his pants and spanked him.[/quote']

IMO, Robbie Lawlor is overrated. I dont think he would last very long at all with the UFC guys. Now he is just a can killer lol. Him and Lindland... I believe are slightly.... overrated. :)

I have not watched Lawlor fight anyone in a long time, but I may have seen like 5 of his matches. The fact that he lost to Nick, when Nick was supposed to be a WW is pretty funny IMO. Anyways though, point is... Diaz's are not as good as one would believe. Nate has more potential then Nick though IMO.

Is little pippy getting on here with the big boys again. You told us that Nick Diaz is good? Guess what Nick Diaz is crafty on the ground' date=' there is no way I would put him and good in the same sentence. Wow he beat Frank Shamrock that is hard to do anymore isn't it. Cung Le beat him, I guess Cung Le is some sort of mma god now also huh?

Frank Mir might and I say might beat Lesnar, he will not TKO him and he will not beat him in a decision.[/quote']

oh and the big boys ey?? if u mean by big, negative criticism-wise, oh you'd be a big boy alright. bigger than brett rogers big. you'd be crowned the first super-heavyweight champ for sure.

let me get this straight. so you hate on cung le cause he has no ground game?? i guess. yet you're impressed with clay guida who has no stand-up whatsover and no submission game. what's that say about you?? you would rather watch guys hugging and holding on for dear life in ufc than martial arts and & ko's, that's what it seems like to me. if the ufc told you jumping off a bridge would prolong your life, you'd jump. you're like sheep. waiting to be told what to watch, and who to root for.

IMO' date=' Robbie Lawlor is overrated. I dont think he would last very long at all with the UFC guys. Now he is just a can killer lol. Him and Lindland... I believe are slightly.... overrated. :)

I have not watched Lawlor fight anyone in a long time, but I may have seen like 5 of his matches. The fact that he lost to Nick, when Nick was supposed to be a WW is pretty funny IMO. Anyways though, point is... Diaz's are not as good as one would believe. Nate has more potential then Nick though IMO.[/quote']

He fought Diaz at WW. And IMO the momentum of the fight was starting to turn when he got caught, but he is a lot better and has improved his game a lot since then.

oh and the big boys ey?? if u mean by big' date=' negative criticism-wise, oh you'd be a big boy alright. bigger than brett rogers big. you'd be crowned the first super-heavyweight champ for sure.

let me get this straight. so you hate on cung le cause he has no ground game?? i guess. yet you're impressed with clay guida who has no stand-up whatsover and no submission game. what's that say about you?? you would rather watch guys hugging and holding on for dear life in ufc than martial arts and & ko's, that's what it seems like to me. if the ufc told you jumping off a bridge would prolong your life, you'd jump. you're like sheep. waiting to be told what to watch, and who to root for.[/quote']

Cung Le has defeated 6 people by KO or TKO

5 of them are cans. 1 of them is a lightyear past his prime. the end

Clay Guida has defeated 25 people. 4 By KO, 12 by Submission, and 9 by decision.

In that win column he has, Josh Thomson (a great STRIKEFORCE fighter ;)), Marcus Aurelio, Samy Schiavo, Mac Danzig, and NATE DIAZ.

Which one looks better on paper? Hmm... decisions... decisions...

Also, I dont look at fights and so "oooh He is my FAVOURITE FIGHTER IN THIS FIGHT!" because that makes it very onesided. Instead I just watch the fight and try to judge it. This gives me a better perspective. To say we just listen to the UFC and do their bidding for them, is a little over the top dont you think?

I could care less if Mir or Lesnar wins. I know that they are not the true champions of the HW division anyways. I see Lesnar have a very good chance of finishing Mir, where as I dont see the same thing for Mir... You will be so happy to prove me wrong, but I wont even care if Lesnar wins or Mir wins. Its kind of funny...

He fought Diaz at WW. And IMO the momentum of the fight was starting to turn when he got caught' date=' but he is a lot better and has improved his game a lot since then.[/quote']

Is there a fight of his against a Non Can that is a good fight? That he wins as well? That is recent? If so name and Ill go watch. This is not sarcasm, I am 100% serious in this matter.

oh and the big boys ey?? if u mean by big' date=' negative criticism-wise, oh you'd be a big boy alright. bigger than brett rogers big. you'd be crowned the first super-heavyweight champ for sure.

let me get this straight. so you hate on cung le cause he has no ground game?? i guess. yet you're impressed with clay guida who has no stand-up whatsover and no submission game. what's that say about you?? you would rather watch guys hugging and holding on for dear life in ufc than martial arts and & ko's, that's what it seems like to me. if the ufc told you jumping off a bridge would prolong your life, you'd jump. you're like sheep. waiting to be told what to watch, and who to root for.[/quote']

You have to be a hippie. You are a hardcore hypocrite, you want to talk about ppl loving the UFC, but to talk about that means you had to join the site, and since you are a member on here that obviously mean that you also like if not love, if not overly obsessed with the UFC.

And did I ever say I liked Clay Guida, NO. I said that he won that fight which he clearly did and anyone who did not have there hands firmly gripped around any Diaz pair of nuts they could find (which is hard to do) would realize that Diaz clearly lost that fight, quit getting on here crying *****ing and rambling thinking tha somehow your tiny little opinion will in someway change ppls minds and make them start loving Nick and Nate.

Nate is the more talented and has more potential out of the 2, lol that is not saying much.

Wow Nick beat Frank Shamrock. It wouldn't have happened about 8 years ago. Wow the UFC doesn't even want Nick Diaz back.

So if you want to keep yapping your mouth then I would love for you to know that I do like the UFC, and I do like the ground game as well as the standup, and I don't like the Diaz brothers. And I don't like YOU.

Is there a fight of his against a Non Can that is a good fight? That he wins as well? That is recent? If so name and Ill go watch. This is not sarcasm' date=' I am 100% serious in this matter.[/quote']

Scott Smith is not a can, look what he just did to Benji Radach. Go watch his fight against Lawler.

Scott Smith is not a can' date=' look what he just did to Benji Radach. Go watch his fight against Lawler.[/quote']

Whoa... Benji Radach used to be a MW? I thought he was a WW now? Scott Smith I thought was a WW too... I will go watch and see my friend.

if mir wins, i'll rub it in pretty thick, for a while. and if clay guida turns out to be what i think of him, i'll point that out too. that you can bet on. nick is good, he'll be ok. i'm not worried about the future of nick diaz. i'll enjoy watching it, i think things are gonna turn around for him. he showed the class he is said not to have. he's growing up, you watch. he's elite level. he's up there.

Is there a fight of his against a Non Can that is a good fight? That he wins as well? That is recent? If so name and Ill go watch. This is not sarcasm' date=' I am 100% serious in this matter.[/quote']

takanori gomi. fight of the year... #1 ranked lightweight at the time...

takanori gomi. fight of the year... #1 ranked lightweight at the time...

He was talking about Lawler.

And Diaz got his **** kicked that whole fight by a lightweight.

Go watch Diaz vs KJ Noons Diaz got handled.

I don't like the Diaz brothers. And I don't like YOU.

hey let's get one thing straight. I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER... you've always been a negative condescending type. i've always thought that of you. you talk about my little opinion, what makes your opinion so much bigger?? you are officially the super-heavyweight champ of jerk-offs that is on here. congradulations.

way to go jerk-off, way to go. whoo-whoo...

sing along----

hey let's get one thing straight. I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER... you've always been a negative condescending type. i've always thought that of you. you talk about my little opinion' date=' what makes your opinion so much bigger?? you are officially the super-heavyweight champ of jerk-offs that is on here. congradulations.

sing along----

way to go jerk-off, way to go. whoo-whoo...[/quote']

Well made appearant by your childlike behaviors and horrible spelling I have now come to the conclusion that you are in fact, A CHILD.

He was talking about Lawler.

And Diaz got his **** kicked that whole fight by a lightweight.

Go watch Diaz vs KJ Noons Diaz got handled.

yeah, lawler looked good against frank trigg. and you're just trying to take credit from diaz for personal reasons. that was a great fight, back and forth, and diaz won clean. diaz vs noons, lol. he didn't lose, noons looked ok but didn't win. stoppage on cuts, pfft.

Well made appearant by your childlike behaviors and horrible spelling I have now come to the conclusion that you are in fact' date=' A CHILD.[/quote']

i sure stir things up on here don't i?? hey man i call it how i see it. you've always had something funky about the way you come off to others. you love to put ppl down, it stood out from the get-go. maybe if you weren't such a jerk all the time...

yeah' date=' lawler looked good against frank trigg. and you're just trying to take credit from diaz for personal reasons. that was a great fight, back and forth, and diaz won clean. diaz vs noons, lol. he didn't lose, noons looked ok but didn't win. stoppage on cuts, pfft.[/quote']

Nick Diaz also got dropped in that fight, and was getting mandhandled.

Go watch Nick Diaz vs Jeremy Jackson 1 and say that Nick Diaz has never gotten completely smashed.

Nick Diaz also got dropped in that fight' date=' and was getting mandhandled.

Go watch Nick Diaz vs Jeremy Jackson 1 and say that Nick Diaz has never gotten completely smashed.[/quote']

where can i see it, is there a website, i dunno. i just know myvideofight.com...

omg yeah they were such a long time ago. i remember, but i don't recall what happened. i saw them though, i just remember taking a liking to his style early and been a fan ever since...

wow u 2 are a trip. back and forth ... ur mad then ur pleasant... then mad again! lol

damn that was fun to read! the suspense was delicious! lol

well, can we all agree that pirates SUCK? ;>)

soooo, is it horrible if this TUF noob was pretty entertained by the Strikeforce event? I mean the production was pretty tight, 5 fights aired, 5 KOs or TKOs, 1 great FOTN that imo also had the KOTN. Its not UFC, but the production was way better than the Affliction events. It looks to be a good partnership between Showtime CBS and Strikeforce, and with all the bad luck of Thomson and Cyborg weight issues, it was all in all dealt with pretty good, I think.

ahha! nick diaz did get smashed. holy crap. good learning experience i'll bet. i don't hold it against him though. all fighters get smashed up from time to time.