Sign in to follow this  
Wacky1406050359

Fedor Emelianenko vs Shinya Aoki

Fedor's next fight is against Shinya Aoki. Fedor weighs 230lbs and Shinya weighs 155lbs. Who put this match together? Is this fight made to pad Fedor's wins?

No, they're not trying to pad his wins. They're probably running out of people for him to fight because he's beat them all :)

I don't believe this.

Is it a rumor? Or actually confirmed.

Its definitely bull****. Shinya Aoki has no chin anyways... and his head would be shot into the crowd from one of Fedors nukes for hands.

Its definitely bull****. Shinya Aoki has no chin anyways... and his head would be shot into the crowd from one of Fedors nukes for hands.

I don't see how there could be a fight 7 days after we find out, which would also be on a wednesday.

Yeah and here comes a magic carpet to come drive me to the moon.

And the sun is actually smaller then Earth..

And Jesus is real....

Got anything else you want to tell me?

Here it is read it for yourself :)

佐伯繁DEEP代表のラブコールが思わぬかたちで実現した!? 22日、ヒョードルvs青木の一戦が4.29『M-1チャレンジ』ディファ有明大会で行われることが判明した。『M-1チャレンジ』は国別対抗戦で行なわれ、同大会では日本vsイギリス、USA(チームウエスト)vs韓国、フランスvsスペインが行われる。同大会のスペシャルマッチの枠内で両者の対戦が実現する。

4月29日(祝)東京・ディファ有明

『M-1チャレンジ』対戦カード決定

Here it is read it for yourself :)

On April 29' date=' 2009 we are putting on a gay mma tournament, the contestants will not be allowed to wear anything and the ring will be covered with vaseline, the main event will feature a Takanori Gomi and Jens Pulver rematch.[/quote']

Very interesting.

iwishiwasmma must be a jew lol.

LOL Atheist actually...

but hey... I dont mean any offense, i just make jokes about that stuff. If you get all uptight, then you should probably tell your minister or priest to stop touching you.

See... I love making jokes about that lol! Silly priests.

Kamipro is reporting that the two WAMMA champions' date=' heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko and lightweight Shinya Aoki will face each other at "DEEP M-1 Challenge 3rd Edition in Japan" on April 29[/quote']

will never happen.

U R WACKY!!!

lol atheist actually...

But hey... I dont mean any offense' date=' i just make jokes about that stuff. If you get all uptight, then you should probably tell your minister or priest to stop touching you.

See... I love making jokes about that lol! Silly priests.[/quote']

hahahahahahaha

LOL what part of Canada are you in? The French part or the Lumberjack part?

Worse the Eastern most part besides Newfyland. Its called Nova Scotia... its that place that is on few maps because it sucks so badly.

Worse the Eastern most part besides Newfyland. Its called Nova Scotia... its that place that is on few maps because it sucks so badly.

well at least you have good beer to drown yourself in lol

well at least you have good beer to drown yourself in lol

WOOT!

alexander keiths!!!!

Then you guys find out though, that my favourite beer is actually Budweiser... It is actually a Canadian Brewed beer, but sold with an American sticker. That is also why it is 5 times the alcohol content too of your beers.

M-1 Global officially announced today that WAMMA heavyweight champ Fedor Emelianenko will take on WAMMA lightweight champ Shinya Aoki in a special exhibition on Wednesday, April 29 at "M-1 Challenge Presented by Affliction" at the Shinjuku Face in Tokyo, Japan

What do you think about that "The Storm"

WOOT!

Then you guys find out though' date=' that my favourite beer is actually Budweiser... It is actually a Canadian Brewed beer, but sold with an American sticker. That is also why it is 5 times the alcohol content too of your beers.[/quote']

I actually like Alexander Keiths, good beer.

But I stopped buying the big name brands a while back, way to friggin expensive nowadays. I've been buying Lakeport now. Coors when I go out.

WOOT!

Then you guys find out though' date=' that my favourite beer is actually Budweiser... It is actually a Canadian Brewed beer, but sold with an American sticker. That is also why it is 5 times the alcohol content too of your beers.[/quote']

Ok, so I send you money, you send me beer??? :)

Ok' date=' so I send you money, you send me beer??? :)[/quote']

And then somewhere on the path to Orland the beer will get stolen, by WHOM, well they say the person is 15 foot tall 987lbs hairy and ugly, his internet ALIAS is arlovskiviako.

And then somewhere on the path to Orland the beer will get stolen' date=' by WHOM, well they say the person is 15 foot tall 987lbs hairy and ugly, his internet ALIAS is arlovskiviako.[/quote']

Nah, don't be taking my damn beer Arlov!!! Your not that far from me anyway. Iwish can send it to me, we can meet half way and I'll split'em with ya :)

Then slap ya in a triangle for callin me a post wh0re LOL j/k

Nah' date=' don't be taking my damn beer Arlov!!! Your not that far from me anyway. Iwish can send it to me, we can meet half way and I'll split'em with ya :)

[b']Then slap ya in a triangle for callin me a post wh0re LOL j/k[/b]

See, I am starting to wonder about you. You keep trying to find ways to have your junk in my face, I guess you think 15ft tall sasquach's are sexy :eek:? beats me

See' date=' I am starting to wonder about you. You keep trying to find ways to have your junk in my face, I guess you think 15ft tall sasquach's are sexy :eek:? beats me[/quote']

WOW, just took that to a whole new level huh?

Who doesn't think 15ft sasquach's are sexy? :P

WOW' date=' just took that to a whole new level huh?

Who doesn't think 15ft sasquach's are sexy? :P[/quote']

I took it to the next level?

I am not the one that suggested getting drunk and putting my crotch in some mans face.