Sign in to follow this  
adambomber

wwe trivia

Nah' date=' shawn wanted to make it to screw with Hizo HAHA[/quote']

You Sir are a Dirty Rat.

You shall not longer be included in practical jockes unless they are at your expense.

but ya, i'm the guilty one. :D:D:D

Hulk Hogan' date=' Mr T, Jimmy Superfly Snooka

vs

Paul Orndorf, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Cowboy Bob Orton

with special guest referee

Muhammad Ali[/quote']

I got the fighters right, and I had a pretty good guess at the special referee, at least I guessed a heavyweight boxing champion, wrong one but close enough.

I guess I will. Now' date=' um... You guys will have to look this up, because I dont know the answer to it. Who was the first WWE/F champion?[/quote']

hulk hogan ?

'looks both ways' Are you talking to me? Because I have NO IDEA! lol

I will just say you are right.

Sorry guys, there were WWF champs about 25 years before Hogan wrestled. I'm not looking this up but I believe the first was a guy called "Playboy Buddy Rose" and many after that. You never heard of Bruno Sammartino?

My bad, I looked it up and it was "Nature Boy Buddy Rogers" in 1963. I wasn't born until '69.

This I don't have to look up though; Bruno beat him for the title in :56 seconds when Rogers submitted to a bear hug. Yes, a bear hug.

in the eighties what 3 people completed the hart foundation? tagteam + manager.

too easy. jimmy hart (manager), jim 'the anvil' neidhart, bret 'hitman' hart. I'll just ask another question without comfirmation on your's because I know it's right. What former WWF tag team champion's son was drafted in the NFL this year?

too easy. jimmy hart (manager)' date=' jim 'the anvil' neidhart, bret 'hitman' hart. I'll just ask another question without comfirmation on your's because I know it's right. What former WWF tag team champion's son was drafted in the NFL this year?[/quote']

Kaluka Maiava of USC is The Rocks nephew, if that is what you are talking about.

hmmm wow i dont know but i do know tito santana played football... and i beleive he was a tag team champion at one time.. so my answer is tito santana.

I don't know the answer to the actual question but Tito was absolutely a tag team champ with the "Polish Power" Ivan Putski. I believe they lost the title to Afa and Sika, the Wild Samoans.

i met sika.. or afa.. i thought one of there names was haku? i dunno but nice dude. and tito also was on the tag team can am express or something like that... and i thought they were tag team champs. but i remember my dad telling me that tito santana was a good football player.

i met sika.. or afa.. i thought one of there names was haku? i dunno but nice dude. and tito also was on the tag team can am express or something like that... and i thought they were tag team champs. but i remember my dad telling me that tito santana was a good football player.

Can Am, yeah, I forgot about that with Rick Martel. I think you're right that they were champs.

I remember something about him and football but no specifics. I'll have to look it up.

sorry for the no show after the question. The answer is James Laurinaitis, whose father was Animal of the road warriors/legion of doom. As for the breast thing, I think it's Kitty something or other (obviously not her real last name), she was married to Jerry Lawler at th time.

sorry for the no show after the question. The answer is James Laurinaitis' date=' whose father was Animal of the road warriors/legion of doom. As for the breast thing, I think it's Kitty something or other (obviously not her real last name), she was married to Jerry Lawler at th time.[/quote']Miss Kitty showed her awsome tits at Armageddon and was fired not long after

Miss Kitty showed her awsome tits at Armageddon and was fired not long after

there were some great **** slips from stephanie mcmahon back in the day too, when she wasn't quite used to her new silicone.

casket match with the undertaker

thats right... Paul Bearer accidently moved the casket causing him to slam into the edge of it rather then land in the middle