Sign in to follow this  
mr_GO_HARD

Hi from _________! (where you from thread)

Good thread. GH. Like the map at the old place.

I'm from a small town, Balgonie just East of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

As a side note, we went through Joliet on our holiday last year. Met SicJits just a little ways from there.

ahhhh cool' date=' i remember seeing a pic of you guys and your fams. fall200mph u going to UFC 101?[/quote']

Oh yeah, I've been pumped about this event since it was first rumored and I'll be covering it for fiveknuckles.com. I'll tell Spidey you said hi!

Atlanta Georgia. And welcome to everyone from all over the globe.

I know a lot of Countries call all Americans "Yanks."

Us southerners do not consider ourselves to be "Yanks." Those are our Northern brothers. lol

lol G, some day you guys are going to have to let it go

lol G' date=' some day you guys are going to have to let it go[/quote']

LOL, I am actually a southerner that knows it is best that the North won that war. Still do not like being called that though.

LOL' date=' I am actually a southerner that knows it is best that the North won that war. Still do not like being called that though.[/quote']

I'm actually not crazy about the term either. To me, "Yanks" are overpaid baseball players in dark blue pinstripes :)

Us southerners do not consider ourselves to be "Yanks." Those are our Northern brothers. lol

True,

I am from Florida by the way to answer the first Q posted by GH.

I don't know anybody that calls American's Yanks' date=' I think it's something that only happens in movies.

Hello to you all

Im from Liverpool UK but now reside in Adelaide South Australia.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Scottish people get called Jocks for some reason and folk from Liverpool get called thief's, Irish = Stupid, the french = Frogs! Silly wee nicknames really.

Welcome to the forum BRITinOZ, I'm new myself. Whatever you do don't make a thread about a topic that already has a thread because you will get hated on.

I don't know anybody that calls American's Yanks' date=' I think it's something that only happens in movies.

.[/quote']

Really? Well, just read the forum a little and you will see it. lol

Freakchylde here, hailing from Atlanta, but I admit, I'm just a Southerner by location. Spent most of my time moving around the midwest and southwest (if you can call Texas southwest). Otherwise, I now like to move around northern Europe. :D

And G-row rocks my socks.

Hello to you all

Im from Liverpool UK but now reside in Adelaide South Australia.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Now then BRITin0Z , i am from Wallasey , and work at Anfield , you a Red or Blue ? also Dave Faulkner , the scouser on TUF at the mo , he is from Kirby which you probaly already know , and train's us in Fitness 2000 in B / head , **** hot he is especially at submission's and his cardio is to the max aswell , can't wait for his fight , just hope he win's av bigged him up something cronic . Were in Liverpool you from ?

Really? Well' date=' just read the forum a little and you will see it. lol[/quote']

I have apoligised for using the word Yank if it offened you G row , and i would of apperciatted it had you let me know , as its a common word used in the UK m8 beleive me , well certainley in Liverpool , i work for Liverpool Football Club and we have 2 American owner's who are Hated for well known reason's by 99.9% of red's fan's and they have alway's been referred to as Yank's even before they lied to us , check the link G row http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&rlz=1T4GZEZ_en-GBGB279GB279&q=liverpool%20fans%20yanks%20out&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw . But as i have said if it offend's you or anyone else i won't use it as that's clearly not my intention and never was , maybe i am naive but i never thought it was a derogatory term , obviously i am wrong , am i ? Sorry again anyway .

LOL man, you are not the only one. And I am not really all that offended by it. It is a Southerner thing.

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL man' date=' you are not the only one. And I am not really all that offended by it. It is a Southerner thing.

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Sorry m8 , i don't get it ? It's a Southerner thing ? it offend's them ? if so why ? and also the FREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

Sorry m8 ' date=' i don't get it ? It's a Southerner thing ? it offend's them ? if so why ? and also the FREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?[/quote']

1. Southerners in america refer to people in the up parts of america, new york, pennsylvania states like that as yankees.

2. It offends us because of the civil war and things of that nature.

3. Freak he was speaking to freakchyle who he knows from a different forum.

Sorry m8 ' date=' i don't get it ? It's a Southerner thing ? it offend's them ? if so why ? and also the FREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?[/quote']

LOL man, Freakchylde is a friend of mine. We have hung out and gone to some fights together. I was not calling you a freak.

1. Southerners in america refer to people in the up parts of america' date=' new york, pennsylvania states like that as yankees.

2. It offends us because of the civil war and things of that nature.

3. Freak he was speaking to freakchyle who he knows from a different forum.[/quote']

Thank's alot Arlovskiviako for the info much appreciatted and apoligies once again if i have offened anyone who has been offended by it .

LOL man' date=' Freakchylde is a friend of mine. We have hung out and gone to some fights together. I was not calling you a freak.[/quote']

LOL , I didn't think you were calling me a Freak , i just didn't understand it G . Anyway i hope we have settled our minor disagreement's and even though we have different view's and opinion's we can still be civil and maybe even get along ? even though Team UK is going to kick Team USA'S **** in the octagon [ joke m8 ] .

We are fine.

And Team UK very well may beat Team US.

I tend to like fighters more based on themselves then where they are from.

1. Southerners in america refer to people in the up parts of america' date=' new york, pennsylvania states like that as yankees.

[/quote']

I heard that a "yankee" was like a "quickie" but you have to do it yourself. :P

and FREAK!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I heard that a "yankee" was like a "quickie" but you have to do it yourself. :P

and FREAK!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Yeah but that is only on tuesday nights when I am lonely. Wait, never mind, I retract that last statement.

*me laughs* Good job G! Confuse the Lymie, good job!!!! Hehehehehehe.

Actually, G knows me from the first incarnation of this forum. Been around a while, just not very talkative as I'm too busy to keep up with the fights, the show and everything else in this world outside of work, training (though not so much of this) and work. :)

*me laughs* Good job G! Confuse the Lymie' date=' good job!!!! Hehehehehehe.

Actually, G knows me from the first incarnation of this forum. Been around a while, just not very talkative as I'm too busy to keep up with the fights, the show and everything else in this world outside of work, training (though not so much of this) and work. :)[/quote']

And yes boys, that is her in her AV.

Now then BRITin0Z ' date=' i am from Wallasey , and work at Anfield , you a Red or Blue ? also Dave Faulkner , the scouser on TUF at the mo , he is from Kirby which you probaly already know , and train's us in Fitness 2000 in B / head , **** hot he is especially at submission's and his cardio is to the max aswell , can't wait for his fight , just hope he win's av bigged him up something cronic . Were in Liverpool you from ?[/quote']

hello there bruce..

im from kirkdale mate...also hoping faulkner puts on a good display but i have no doubt he will....thx for the welcomes aswell lads...its much appreciated. :)

Really? Well' date=' just read the forum a little and you will see it. lol[/quote']

I have apoligised for using the word Yank if it offened you G row ' date=' and i would of apperciatted it had you let me know , as its a common word used in the UK m8 beleive me , well certainley in Liverpool , i work for Liverpool Football Club and we have 2 American owner's who are Hated for well known reason's by 99.9% of red's fan's and they have alway's been referred to as Yank's even before they lied to us , check the link G row http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&rlz=1T4GZEZ_en-GBGB279GB279&q=liverpool%20fans%20yanks%20out&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw . But as i have said if it offend's you or anyone else i won't use it as that's clearly not my intention and never was , maybe i am naive but i never thought it was a derogatory term , obviously i am wrong , am i ? Sorry again anyway .[/quote']

Maybe a word used by the English then. I just never here people around me using it is all.

3 years later and an awesome Sadis.....trainer has made that back look even better. Though' date=' I did get a tan. :) Not that you can really tell.[/quote']

I like your ink - do your tattoos have any significance? I would like one on my neck, I think, but I keep changing my mind on the design.

*me laughs* Good job G! Confuse the Lymie' date=' good job!!!! Hehehehehehe.

Actually, G knows me from the first incarnation of this forum. Been around a while, just not very talkative as I'm too busy to keep up with the fights, the show and everything else in this world outside of work, training (though not so much of this) and work. :)[/quote']

*me laughs* Good job G! Confuse the Lymie, good job!!!! Hehehehehehe

Right that's it now ! we going tag team's now G row , and i am deeply offeded by the Lymie comment LOL. Nice tat's freakchylde , back's not to bad aswell ;] .

*me laughs* Good job G! Confuse the Lymie' date=' good job!!!! Hehehehehehe

Right that's it now ! we going tag team's now G row , and i am deeply offeded by the Lymie comment LOL. Nice tat's freakchylde , back's not to bad aswell ;'] .

LOL, right on. Be careful is all I can say....haha.

LOL' date=' right on. Be careful is all I can say....haha.[/quote']

Cheers G row , advice taken m8 , thought you were going to go all Jerry Springer on me for a minute then and say Freakchylde was a dude . . . she's not is she . . . ? LOL am doubting myself now , still nice Tat's anyway , and i wouldn't have this dilemma if she would just do a 180 turn , then i might be saying nice T*t's instead of tat's though and could of been in more trouble than i probaly am now !

Cheers G row ' date=' advice taken m8 , thought you were going to go all Jerry Springer on me for a minute then and say Freakchylde was a dude . . . she's not is she . . . ? LOL am doubting myself now , still nice Tat's anyway , and i wouldn't have this dilemma if she would just do a 180 turn , then i might be saying nice T*t's instead of tat's though and could of been in more trouble than i probaly am now ![/quote']

No, lmao, she is all women. But, she is also a bad ****. And, she will not hesitate to meet up with a guy that talks crap (not you...not at all) on a forum and fight him. She trains, and yes she did meet up with someone to prove a point. hahaha Seriously.