Sign in to follow this  
mr_GO_HARD

Hi from _________! (where you from thread)

Originally from Hawaii, relocated to Las Vegas & now from Fairfield, CA (halfway point between San Fran & Sacramento)

Only recently began attending events starting with UFC 139 and try to go to as many as possible when I'm not deployed.

Hi,

I'm Troy and was wondering if anyone new about the presale codes. The lady at zuffa told me on the phone you get a free presale code when you sign up for a free account and UFC newsletter. I was wondering also if any of you can spare a presale code for UFC 164 in Milwaukee

Hi everyone, please take a look at my new UFC blog which includes, news, updates, predictions and lots more heading into UFC 160. www.daleufc.sportsblog.com Let me know what you think in the comments section

Hey guys, I'm Dean, and from Yorkshire in England. bit of a latecomer as I have only been into MMA for about a year. Really looking forward to my first live event. Shame the UFC is so rarely in the UK!

Hello from Toronto. Been looking for a decent mma forum for a while and finally found this. I've been a fan of the ufv ever since the 3rd Tito/Shamrock fight which was the first fight I ever saw. First event I ever attended was 165, Jones vs Gus. Favorite fighters are Chael, Rashad, Frankie, Hunt, and Rory. Look forward to discussing some fighting with you guys.

My name is Chris and I live in Jacksonville, NC (by way of Chicago, IL). I just joined FC on January 1st, 2014 and started watching the UFC on and off from 2005 to 2008. I then became a hardcore fan shortly after and started watching every fight.

Live events that I've gone to are UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem and UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva 2.

My favorite non-champion fighters right now by weight class are as follows:

Heavyweight: Josh Barnett

Light Heavyweight: Chael Sonnen

Middleweight: Francis Carmont

Welterweight: Carlos Condit

Lightweight: Khabib Nurmagomedov

Featherweight: Dustin Poirier

Bantamweight: Takeya Mizugaki

(W) Bantamweight: Julianna Pena

Flyweight: Ian McCall

So I have this goal of becoming an MMA judge. I've looked into John McCarthy's school called COMMAND. I've been working towards that and it is absolutely attainable.

Chase from the VERY small town of Amber, OK

-I like to watch it because it is different from other sports. I watch it to change it up. For Christmas my parents gave me money. So I am using it for tickets to UFC 171 and a weekend getaway in March

-Being an alum, I support anybody that wrestled at Oklahoma State. So I classify them all as my favorite fighters (Couture, Munoz, Cormier, Hendricks, Roller, and Rosholts). BUT Chuck Liddell beating Tito Ortiz at UFC 47 was when I got hooked.

- Joined here to get to go to the Q&A for UFC 171

Hello from sunny queensland australia. I have a black belt in croc wrestling, I learned small joint manipulation fighting pythons. I have an immune system conditioned to reject the knockout reflex due to the toxic poisons I am exposed to dealing with the foot wide spiders in my house. I have a great double leg from years of lunging off my surfboard when great whites leap from below trying to eat me. I have excellent boxing skills defending against kangaroos and decent defenses against all chokes having survived numerous drop bear attacks. I have excellent cardio and lateral movement avoiding hoop snakes and good head movement avoiding territorial birds of prey trying to peck out my eyeballs.

I am new here so please go gentle.

I am the MMA Forum GOAT from any site. I come from Junkie while I am banned lol. Was hoping to get some fantasy fighting done here while I wait but that doesn't seem to be an option of value.

I am the MMA Forum GOAT from any site. I come from Junkie while I am banned lol. Was hoping to get some fantasy fighting done here while I wait but that doesn't seem to be an option of value.

Holy sh!t I don't even remember saying this lol.....oh well