Sign in to follow this  
JujitsWho

The Offical David Faulkner Fan Club Thread

This is for all fans of Dave Faulkner to post their comments and to converse with one another.

Remember, this is a fan club thread. Any comments that are not positive will be deleted. Continued spamming of fan club threads will result in disciplinary actions.

Only turning professional because he believed it be a good way to supplement his income as a personal trainer and bodyguard consultant, the Liverpool native began to take training more seriously when he began to spar with UFC champions in the gym.

In a gym filled with UFC veterans as well as boxing and kickboxing champions, that Faulkner is considered to be one of the most talented fighters at the Wolf's Lair is high praise indeed. But this well rounded fighter, who was training to represent his nation in the 2012 Olympics in Judo before "The Ultimate Fighter" came along, may well be the best kept secret in British MMA.

To get in the house Defeated James Bateman by Heel Hook.

46094324.jpg

Just going to say that I like his ground skills.

I would like to see how well his stand up and wrestling fair though. I could see him having great potential, but not sure at this moment.

I think we should nick name him Whitey though.

Just going to say that I like his ground skills.

I would like to see how well his stand up and wrestling fair though. I could see him having great potential' date=' but not sure at this moment.

I think we should nick name him Whitey though.[/quote']

The other members of team UK said he has the best wrestling out of all of them!

Dave once said to me

"Rob, one day im going to have you in stitches" Now being that Dave is hard as hell i thought for a split second "Oh sh!t!" until he added "I've made you chuckle but not had you laughing properly"

. . . . .He almost had me with "Who's dressed up?"

I wish he would have gotten the fight to the ground and attempt a heel hook. Did the announcer say he was the UK's best fighter ? Personally based off their fights at Wolfslair, I thought Andre Winner might be considered the best. But I can relate to him on gagging on the mouthpiece. I have a deviated septum so I can't breath through my nose well at all. And in training while being choked, I receive no oxygen at all and I want to spit out the piece.

I wish he would have gotten the fight to the ground and attempt a heel hook. Did the announcer say he was the UK's best fighter ? Personally based off their fights at Wolfslair' date=' I thought Andre Winner might be considered the best. But I can relate to him on gagging on the mouthpiece. I have a deviated septum so I can't breath through my nose well at all. And in training while being choked, I receive no oxygen at all and I want to spit out the piece.[/quote']

Yeah I have mentioned before that I have a bad gag reflex that makes it hard to keep a mouth guard in without gagging, specially the more sturdy ones, it sucks. I think David showed both promise and lack of experience with his last fight. If he decides to stick with it and train hard and get lots more ring experience, he could be stellar.

Even if Dave cant get past the mental side of things he will go on to be a phenomenal coach. He has great skills and seems like a good guy to be around. Those are great aspects for a coach/team mate to have.

Dave Faulkner was the best  on TUF and would be a top 10 welterweight now!

He fought Frankie with a collapsed  lung!  and would have won the show easily had he not been sick. 

Dave should fight CM punk - he'd kick his ****  and  then run through all the others! 

not to mention that he is an utter can.  do you think OP was David Faulkner?

I can assure you that OP is NOT David Faulkner, because he is my husband. lol

• Like 1

I can assure you that OP is NOT David Faulkner, because he is my husband. lol

If he only wants positive posts, this might not be the place for him.

• Like 2

If he only wants positive posts, this might not be the place for him.

This was waaaaaayyyy back when he was a mod and they had to enforce certain policies. It reads really badly had he not been a mod...hilarious, actually. Lol

This was waaaaaayyyy back when he was a mod and they had to enforce certain policies. It reads really badly had he not been a mod...hilarious, actually. Lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
What did you do to BEG?

What did you do to BEG?

Nada. 

i called him a nub and he left bro.  

DINDU NOFFIN!

Negative.

Never ever in the history of ever will you chase me off of here.  You're just silly.

• Like 1

Nada. 

Negative.

Never ever in the history of ever will you chase me off of here.  You're just silly.

If it's any consolation, Brian (who now calls himself Douglass) has a track record of losing the plot whenever Frankie Edgar wins, raging drunkenly around the forum and getting bant.

Given the announcement and the very real chance wee pillow-fisted Frankie has of beating Max, I expect you'll comfortably outlast him.

• Like 1