Sign in to follow this  
arlovskiviako

Lakers Win In Denver

Did you watch the game tonight?

Better hope your magic don't play that team.

Yeah, when the Lakers are hitting on all cylinders they are a VERY tough team to beat.

BUT we still have to beat the CAVS so I'm just worrying about them right now!!!

B ball blows ...Only good thing about it is the poor people that come up threw it.And it is so good to see spike lee doing a documentary on a rapist!Bryant is a molester with money wich makes it ok to rape what a role model that clown is.

pakal u sound like a foooool... anybody that thinks bryant is a rapist is an ignorant person.. mike tyson? probally kobe? hell to the naw. basketball is the most exciting sport out there besides mma of course!! q; D

lets go BULLS!! q; D

Something funny for JJW. The Magic are losing Gortat and Torkoglu and the lakers just signed Ron Artest, the cavs got shaq and boston is about to get rasheed wallace. I don't think the Magic are making it to the finals again and if they do they will have to face the hell that is called the lakers.

Something funny for JJW. The Magic are losing Gortat and Torkoglu and the lakers just signed Ron Artest' date=' the cavs got shaq and boston is about to get rasheed wallace. I don't think the Magic are making it to the finals again and if they do they will have to face the hell that is called the lakers.[/quote']

They lost Gortat and Turk? Or they could lose?

artest is just what the lakers need... he will be what dennis rodman did for michael and scottie on the bulls... im predicting a repeat. ummm rasheed wallace is good for the celtics but really they have alot of young talent and i dont understand why they want to get older. magic have dwight howard and he is something to build a team around... magic need to make a move.

my bulls lost ben gordan but honestly i would rather lose ben gordan than kirk herich... kirk plays defence with the best of them and ben is a horrible defender... we dont need ben to hog the last shot becuz it is derek roses time to do that... i only hope the bulls would get a chris bosh.