Sign in to follow this  
IwishIwasMMA

UFC 100: Frank Mir vs. Brock Lesnar (official thread)

You Mir lovers are absolutely insane. You can hope and pray all you want that Mir is prepared for this fight...but when you see Mir standing across from Brock in that cage...take a good look at Frank's face because you're going to see masked fear.

Then' date=' when the fight starts, you're going to see masked fear transform into full blown nightmare right before your very eyes. I hope Brock lands one...just ONE...solid punch on Mir's face...full power, un-blocked...and half of Mir's skull caves in and this **** is over with.

Do you people really believe the ******** you type? Honestly. Let's throw a 10 year old child into a pissed off gorilla's cage and see what happens. I bet THAT won't be as brutal as the ****-whoopin' Mir is about to receive.

Frank Mir = DONE! His professional career may very well be approaching it's last match. He has Brock in a very dangerous mindset. Brock doesn't consider himself the champ. Brock views Mir as the man who stole a victory from him...and is standing between him and what he wants. Would you really want to be the man standing between Lesnar and ANYTHING? Dream on hooker, dream the **** on!

BROCK'S GONNA' KILL YOU!!![/quote']

Wow, by the sounds of that you are Lesnar's publicist. All entitled to our opinion but take a chill pill. I believe I have offered some reasonable reasons for Mir winning the fight but from your above post you haven't (for Lesnar winning). Just a whole lot of ranting and raving. But I haven't read this entire thread so if you have posted something in the long thread offering some reasonable reasons for Lesnar winning then I DO APOLIGIZE and take this ranting and raving comment back. Are we allowed to do I told you so on the forum? :)

Wow' date=' by the sounds of that you are Lesnar's publicist. All entitled to our opinion but take a chill pill. I believe I have offered some reasonable reasons for Mir winning the fight but from your above post you haven't (for Lesnar winning). Just a whole lot of ranting and raving. But I haven't read this entire thread so if you have posted something in the long thread offering some reasonable reasons for Lesnar winning then [u']I DO APOLIGIZE [/u]and take this ranting and raving comment back. Are we allowed to do I told you so on the forum? :)

For some---expressing a complete thought is a challenge. Be patient:)

Wow' date=' by the sounds of that you are Lesnar's publicist. All entitled to our opinion but take a chill pill. I believe I have offered some reasonable reasons for Mir winning the fight but from your above post you haven't (for Lesnar winning). Just a whole lot of ranting and raving. But I haven't read this entire thread so if you have posted something in the long thread offering some reasonable reasons for Lesnar winning then [u']I DO APOLIGIZE [/u]and take this ranting and raving comment back. Are we allowed to do I told you so on the forum? :)

If you want my reasoning, dig back through this entire thread...you'll find my points of view about the first fight between Lesnar and Mir and my points to back my view of Mir being a coward and a gutless turd who knew he was getting completely Al Ca-PWN3D by a relative n00b. Yeah...that was Brock's 2nd fight...he's had 2 since. Does he seem phased by anything or anyone to you? Do you think Brock is the least bit afraid of Mir? LMAO! Mir beat a Noguera that looked like he could've been smoked by a drunk midget...way to go Frank. Be sure to have your medical insurance paid up for the train wreck you're about to be involved in.

It will all shine through once the fight starts. Then everyone will realize you can train and train and train all you want...and then someone can come along and just beat you completely stupid.

And, by the way, should Mir get handed another fairy-tale gift...I'll be here to accept any and all "I told you so's" that come my way, lol. But back in reality...anyone with a decent head on their shoulders knows how this one's gonna' turn out.

If you want my reasoning' date=' dig back through this entire thread...you'll find my points of view about the first fight between Lesnar and Mir and my points to back my view of Mir being a coward and a gutless turd who knew he was getting completely Al Ca-PWN3D by a relative n00b. Yeah...that was Brock's 2nd fight...he's had 2 since. Does he seem phased by anything or anyone to you? Do you think Brock is the least bit afraid of Mir? LMAO! Mir beat a Noguera that looked like he could've been smoked by a drunk midget...way to go Frank. Be sure to have your medical insurance paid up for the train wreck you're about to be involved in.

It will all shine through once the fight starts. Then everyone will realize you can train and train and train all you want...and then someone can come along and just beat you completely stupid.

And, by the way, should Mir get handed another fairy-tale gift...I'll be here to accept any and all "I told you so's" that come my way, lol. But back in reality...anyone with a decent head on their shoulders knows how this one's gonna' turn out.[/quote']

I ain't seen huggin this tight in while!

You are missing the point of the discussion. You are blinded by your love for Brock. Brock is the odds on fav for this fight. But only a retarded chimp would write off Mir. Whatever your issue is with him----I don't care but your bias makes your arguements seem moronic.

If you think Brock will be unchallenged in this division you are wrong. Cain and Carwin aren't far off and will not be easily dismissed.

But I'm sure your comic book version of Lesnar that lives in your head will bust them into splinters with "just one punch".

I ain't seen huggin this tight in while!

You are missing the point of the discussion. You are blinded by your love for Brock. Brock is the odds on fav for this fight. But only a retarded chimp would write off Mir. Whatever your issue is with him----I don't care but your bias makes your arguements seem moronic.

If you think Brock will be unchallenged in this division you are wrong. Cain and Carwin aren't far off and will not be easily dismissed.

But I'm sure your comic book version of Lesnar that lives in your head will bust them into splinters with "just one punch".

Carwin is a different story. We're talking about Frank Mir. Mir looked like a puppy getting beat for ******** on the floor. Plain and simple. Argue that all you want...but there is no denying that simple fact.

Carwin, I believe, could post a great fight with Lesnar. They are very similar...but in all honesty, I think Brock is more physically over-whelming and dominant than anyone else who has walked in the HW division. But it will take time for that fact to reveal itself completely. I think Carwin could possibly take Lesnar to a decision...and the result would be based on who's the bloodiest.

If you want my reasoning' date=' dig back through this entire thread...you'll find my points of view about the first fight between Lesnar and Mir and my points to back my view of Mir being a coward and a gutless turd who knew he was getting completely Al Ca-PWN3D by a relative n00b. Yeah...that was Brock's 2nd fight...he's had 2 since. Does he seem phased by anything or anyone to you? Do you think Brock is the least bit afraid of Mir? LMAO! Mir beat a Noguera that looked like he could've been smoked by a drunk midget...way to go Frank. Be sure to have your medical insurance paid up for the train wreck you're about to be involved in.

And, by the way, should Mir get handed another fairy-tale gift...I'll be here to accept any and all "I told you so's" that come my way, lol. But back in reality...anyone with a decent head on their shoulders knows how this one's gonna' turn out.[/quote']

Well I dug back and it is pretty much all ranting and raving so no apology there. Just a lot of talk about wanting Mir injured, Brock is going to do this, Brock is going to do that, blah blah. Gee you have a major grudge against Mir, what has he done to you? I am not writing Lesnar off. Great addition to the UFC and in time will be a great champ after a bit more training and getting upskilled.

All I have done is stated my belief (and I have given actual proper reasons for this - even though all might not agree about the actual reasons) that Mir will walk away with this victory. I can guess your reply to this being 'You must be ******* kidding yourself blah blah blah, Mir is gonna get smashed blah blah blah, If Mir wins it will be a fluke blah blah blah'. Come on give us some actual reasons as to why you think Lesnar will win, what advantages and/or skills do you believe that Lesnar have over Mir? :)

am i the only person that doesnt think Carwin could make it to a decision with Lesnar?

i think the only way it would go to a decision is if Brock LET IT.

Carwin is a different story. We're talking about Frank Mir. Mir looked like a puppy getting beat for ******** on the floor. Plain and simple. Argue that all you want...but there is no denying that simple fact.

Carwin' date=' I believe, could post a great fight with Lesnar. They are very similar...but in all honesty, I think Brock is more physically over-whelming and dominant than anyone else who has walked in the HW division. But it will take time for that fact to reveal itself completely. I think Carwin could possibly take Lesnar to a decision...and the result would be based on who's the bloodiest.[/quote']

Agreed Frank got handled but in the end he did win. Period. A sub is a sub. If no ref present bones would have been broken. You need to consider that Frank DID NOT know what he was getting into. He was the test dummy for the Lesnar/UFC experiment. That won't happen again. Mir will not underestimate Lesnar's hands again. Of course he can still get rocked but it will be a different fight.

I disagree with Lesnar/Carwin making it to a descision. IMO that is an awful lot of KO power in the ring for 5 rounds. I think someone would go to sleep by Round 3.

Well I dug back and it is pretty much all ranting and raving so no apology there. Just a lot of talk about wanting Mir injured' date=' Brock is going to do this, Brock is going to do that, blah blah. Gee you have a major grudge against Mir, what has he done to you? I am not writing Lesnar off. Great addition to the UFC and in time will be a great champ after a bit more training and getting upskilled.

All I have done is stated my belief (and I have given actual proper reasons for this - even though all might not agree about the actual reasons) that Mir will walk away with this victory. I can guess your reply to this being 'You must be ******* kidding yourself blah blah blah, Mir is gonna get smashed blah blah blah, If Mir wins it will be a fluke blah blah blah'. Come on give us some actual reasons as to why you think Lesnar will win, what advantages and/or skills do you believe that Lesnar have over Mir? :)[/quote']

Okay, here goes:

Stand up game = Lesnar: While Mir does possess a solid build, he lacks the punching power and outright tenacity of his opponent in this match. Brock punched Heath Herring...and not even a full landed shot...and it sent him crashing. Brock punched Couture in the neck and it made him crumble. Who has Mir ever destroyed with a punch? No one that I can think of.

Takedowns = Lesnar: Brock is a world class wrestler with strength in reserve. He is so fast and agile for his size, with amazing balance. He has shown against everyone that he's fought that NO ONE can defend against his takedowns, even Couture who is a superior wrestler succumbed to Lesnar's brute strength and drive. Mir couldn't resist Brock AT ALL and I don't think it will be an issue for Lesnar to take Mir down repeatedly, at-will.

Ground technique = Mir: While Brock may be a world class wrestler with strength in reserve, we all saw that even that can't account for technique. Brock has been working his ground game a lot more, but Mir has YEARS of training over Lesnar and this will be Mir's one saving grace against him. If Brock isn't careful, he can get caught again. (But not likely, lol...sorry had to throw that in there)

Ground Control and GnP = Lesnar: Brock is second to none when it comes to good ol' mounted face-smashin'. Mir is not a proficient ground striker, whereas Lesnar looks for every opportunity to turn your head into hamburger meat. Brock also has the strength to completely control his opponents while they're on the ground. The Donkey Kong style that Brock employs is also enough to scramble your brains. I truly believe this is how this fight will end.

Submission = Mir: No doubt about it, there are few who can slap submissions on from any angle, and Mir is one of them. His BJJ is absolutely astonishing, especially for a man his size, this is where Frank is most dangerous. Don't give him a limb, or you may be leaving without it.

Winner = Lesnar: I'm predicting a T/KO in the 1st round. I think Brock will rush him with fists from the word "Fight" and it will be too much for Mir to handle. He will try to block as best he can, but Lesnar will unleash a barrage of jackhammers on him and one of them will land directly and cut Mir's evening short.

There, is that objective enough and in-depth enough for you?

Agreed Frank got handled but in the end he did win. Period. A sub is a sub. If no ref present bones would have been broken. You need to consider that Frank DID NOT know what he was getting into. He was the test dummy for the Lesnar/UFC experiment. That won't happen again. Mir will not underestimate Lesnar's hands again. Of course he can still get rocked but it will be a different fight.

I disagree with Lesnar/Carwin making it to a descision. IMO that is an awful lot of KO power in the ring for 5 rounds. I think someone would go to sleep by Round 3.

If they make it to round 3, that's a lot of KO power expelled through 2 rounds of punching/grappling and flat out exertion between two men that, on fight night, will both weight around 260-280 lbs., that won't be accounted for in the later rounds.

Round 3 would probably be the most boring and uneventful round of the fight IMO.

Okay' date=' here goes:

[b']Stand up game = Lesnar[/b]: While Mir does possess a solid build, he lacks the punching power and outright tenacity of his opponent in this match. Brock punched Heath Herring...and not even a full landed shot...and it sent him crashing. Brock punched Couture in the neck and it made him crumble. Who has Mir ever destroyed with a punch? No one that I can think of.

Takedowns = Lesnar: Brock is a world class wrestler with strength in reserve. He is so fast and agile for his size, with amazing balance. He has shown against everyone that he's fought that NO ONE can defend against his takedowns, even Couture who is a superior wrestler succumbed to Lesnar's brute strength and drive. Mir couldn't resist Brock AT ALL and I don't think it will be an issue for Lesnar to take Mir down repeatedly, at-will.

Ground technique = Mir: While Brock may be a world class wrestler with strength in reserve, we all saw that even that can't account for technique. Brock has been working his ground game a lot more, but Mir has YEARS of training over Lesnar and this will be Mir's one saving grace against him. If Brock isn't careful, he can get caught again. (But not likely, lol...sorry had to throw that in there)

Ground Control and GnP = Lesnar: Brock is second to none when it comes to good ol' mounted face-smashin'. Mir is not a proficient ground striker, whereas Lesnar looks for every opportunity to turn your head into hamburger meat. Brock also has the strength to completely control his opponents while they're on the ground. The Donkey Kong style that Brock employs is also enough to scramble your brains. I truly believe this is how this fight will end.

Submission = Mir: No doubt about it, there are few who can slap submissions on from any angle, and Mir is one of them. His BJJ is absolutely astonishing, especially for a man his size, this is where Frank is most dangerous. Don't give him a limb, or you may be leaving without it.

Winner = Lesnar: I'm predicting a T/KO in the 1st round. I think Brock will rush him with fists from the word "Fight" and it will be too much for Mir to handle. He will try to block as best he can, but Lesnar will unleash a barrage of jackhammers on him and one of them will land directly and cut Mir's evening short.

That's better. Less huggin. More fact. You win the Most Improved Poster Award!!! Congrats!

Okay' date=' here goes:

[b']Stand up game = Lesnar[/b]: While Mir does possess a solid build, he lacks the punching power and outright tenacity of his opponent in this match. Brock punched Heath Herring...and not even a full landed shot...and it sent him crashing. Brock punched Couture in the neck and it made him crumble. Who has Mir ever destroyed with a punch? No one that I can think of.

agree! but lets give mir experience! which helped him in the first bout.

agree! but lets give mir experience! which helped him in the first bout.

Yes, I did credit Mir with that under Submission. However, we saw that his experience couldn't handle the rest of Lesnar. While he may have been here longer...he looked completely lost while he was getting pummeled, did he not?

Yes' date=' I did credit Mir with that under Submission. However, we saw that his experience couldn't handle the rest of Lesnar. While he may have been here longer...he looked completely lost while he was getting pummeled, did he not?[/quote']

i agree, i dont wanna count out mir, but i also know that brock lesnar is a beast his size and power is like none other with a wrestling base, he will be dominant, im just waiting for brock lesnar to be more fights in i can only imagine the talent that it will take to bring him down.

Yes' date=' I did credit Mir with that under Submission. However, we saw that his experience couldn't handle the rest of Lesnar. While he may have been here longer...he looked completely lost while he was getting pummeled, did he not?[/quote']

In Mir's defense I think most people have a pretty stupid look on their face while being pummelled. Call it what you want--he wasn't to out of it to get the sub.

Okay' date=' here goes:

Wow, your not wrong about the poster. I don't believe its you. Someone has broken into your account and posted this. Seriously awesome comeback with an actual reasonable response as to why you believe Lesnar will win. Well done.

Stand Up - Agreed with Lesnar's power, very impressive, and in the past Mir's standup has been crap but what I saw in Minotoros fight (yes Minotoro looked like he was asleep) was a vast improvement in technical striking ability. You'd have to agree its an improvement? I think its going to be a stand-up fight and it will be the decider in fight? But well see.

No argument with the takedowns or GnP but on the ground given their different advantages and disadvantages on the ground it might end up a bit of a stalemate on the ground hence my reasoning behind the stand-up being the decider.

Remember Mark Coleman v Maurice Smith? Please don't get me wrong Lesnar (I believe) has more skill than Coleman, but Maurice was able to weather the storm get back up and beat him in the stand-up I kind of see this going the same way. Any who my thoughts and good discussion.:)

Oh' date=' I agree with that. Lesnar is the fav in this fight and rightfully so. His potential is really just beginning to be tapped.[/quote']

Potential...tapped...like it was tapped in the first Mir fight...LOL! If that was an intentional pun, hat's off to you ;)

Okay' date=' here goes:

I like you, I think we can become very good buddies! Well done facts and good write up.

am i the only person that doesnt think Carwin could make it to a decision with Lesnar?

i think the only way it would go to a decision is if Brock LET IT.

I dont think you are...

I think Carwins chin is slightly... powderpuffed.

I think Carwins wrestling is not as good..

I think Carwins speed, agility and strength are not as good...

Carwin has punched a hole into a lot of cans, but no one of importance except Gonzaga...

Carwin is... special :)

I dont think you are...

I think Carwins chin is slightly... powderpuffed.

I think Carwins wrestling is not as good..

I think Carwins speed' date=' agility and strength are not as good...

Carwin has punched a hole into a lot of cans, but no one of importance except Gonzaga...

Carwin is... special :)[/quote']

When he crushes his next opponent you'll be singing a different toon. Unless it's Lesnar who I really don't see losing the title to anyone in the ufc currently.

When he crushes his next opponent you'll be singing a different toon. Unless it's Lesnar who I really don't see losing the title to anyone in the ufc currently.

I was comparing his skills and attributes to Brock..

Now, as for against other people in the division... he should only have trouble with guys like Kongo and Dos Santos (on his feet, but they have no ground game so...)

As for Carwin on the ground, he should have problems with guys like Werdum and ***.

As for Wrestling... He should really only have problems with Brock, but I could see him having a bit of a problem with Velasquez speed in his shots... but he really should handle Velasquez pretty easily.

I was comparing his skills and attributes to Brock..

Now' date=' as for against other people in the division... he should only have trouble with guys like Kongo and Dos Santos (on his feet, but they have no ground game so...)

As for Carwin on the ground, he should have problems with guys like Werdum and ***.

As for Wrestling... He should really only have problems with Brock, but I could see him having a bit of a problem with Velasquez speed in his shots... but he really should handle Velasquez pretty easily.[/quote']

Agreed

Actualy if you take a look at recent brock lesnar vids, it shows how hard he's training and dedicating his time for this fight. But Mir isint really showing what hes up to, and i think that he has a surprise for Lenar, just like the last fight with Antonio Noguera. I just hope Frank Mir pulls off a win, he deserves it after everything hes gone through. But this will be the hardest fight of his career.

Okay so during their first fight Lesnar was putting a beating on Mir, but Brock got caught in a knee bar and taped. And now at UFC 100 they are going head to head again!!!

This time they are both ready and prepared for each other, so who do you think will win this time? And why?

Personaly, I am a huge Mir fan, so come on Mir fans make some noise for the man!!!!!!

Actualy if you take a look at recent brock lesnar vids' date=' it shows how hard he's training and dedicating his time for this fight. But Mir isint really showing what hes up to, and i think that he has a surprise for Lenar, just like the last fight with Antonio Noguera. I just hope Frank Mir pulls off a win, he deserves it after everything hes gone through. But this will be the hardest fight of his career.[/quote']

hopefully its 20 pounds of muscle and a few inches in height

theres an official thread for this. but who cares

im a mir fan too but i think size and power will out perform experience and heart on this one.

IT WILL BE FRANK MIR BY DQ, BUT HE WON'T GET THE BELT CAUSE WWE RULES WILL APPLY. BOBBY LASHLEY WILL INTERFERE AND HIT BROCK WITH THE DOMINATOR, REFEREE WILL CALL FOR THE BELL, AND THEN FRANK MIR WILL PRETEND TO LEAVE THE RING, BUT DRAMATICALLY STOP AND TURN AROUND TO JOIN FORCES WITH LASHLEY AND THE TWO OF THEM WILL STOMP A MUDHOLE OUT OF BROCK LESNAR! JOE ROGAN TOSSES HIS CHAIR IN FROM THE OUTSIDE AS YOU SEE IT COME INTO CAMERA VIEW, MIR TAKES BROCK'S LEG/KNEE (The one that he made Lesnar tap from in their first fight) AND SETS IT IN THE CHAIR, HE THEN JUMPS UP ON THE OCTAGON AND COMES DOWN ON IT WITH A FLYING KNEE DROP! ..fade to black as they stand over a Brock Lesnar thriving in pain, favoring the knee.

Just effing around, not taking this thread as seriously as the previous 4-5 Brock Lesnar/Frank Mir Threads that were posted before you came along. Already an "OFFICIAL" UFC 100: Brock Lesnar, Frank Mir Thread at the top, in case you haven't noticed.

IT WILL BE FRANK MIR BY DQ' date=' BUT HE WON'T GET THE BELT CAUSE WWE RULES WILL APPLY. BOBBY LASHLEY WILL INTERFERE AND HIT BROCK WITH THE DOMINATOR, REFEREE WILL CALL FOR THE BELL, AND THEN FRANK MIR WILL PRETEND TO LEAVE THE RING, BUT DRAMATICALLY STOP AND TURN AROUND TO JOIN FORCES WITH LASHLEY AND THE TWO OF THEM WILL STOMP A MUDHOLE OUT OF BROCK LESNAR! JOE ROGAN TOSSES HIS CHAIR IN FROM THE OUTSIDE AS YOU SEE IT COME INTO CAMERA VIEW, MIR TAKES BROCK'S LEG/KNEE (The one that he made Lesnar tap from in their first fight) AND SETS IT IN THE CHAIR, HE THEN JUMPS UP ON THE OCTAGON AND COMES DOWN ON IT WITH A FLYING KNEE DROP! ..fade to black as they stand over his decimated body

Just effing around, not taking this thread as seriously as the previous 4-5 Brock Lesnar/Frank Mir Threads that were posted before you came along. Already an "OFFICIAL" UFC 100: Brock Lesnar, Frank Mir Thread at the top, in case you haven't noticed.[/quote']

then stone cold will come out and stunner em and drink some beer!

then stone cold will come out and stunner em and drink some beer!

But instead of having Beer thrown to Stone Cold, he will be catching Cold Stone ice cream scoops and shoving them into his mouth.

OKAY, ENOUGH NO MORE. DON'T DRAG ON A SARCASTIC CRAPPY JOKE.

Mir has more ways to win than Lesnar. For that fact alone he should win. Lesnar has size and power but lacks real KO power IMO. So with this said Lesnar has only one way and that is a TKO at best like with Randy ( in that fight Lesnar's size played no role in it, Randy was winning that fight until that lucky punch cought him in the back of the head ) Its funny to me that he says Mir got lucky when IMO he didnt, but Lesnar did in his fight with Randy.

Mir has more ways to win than Lesnar. For that fact alone he should win. Lesnar has size and power but lacks real KO power IMO. So with this said Lesnar has only one way and that is a TKO at best like with Randy ( in that fight Lesnar's size played no role in it' date=' Randy was winning that fight until that lucky punch cought him in the back of the head ) Its funny to me that he says Mir got lucky when IMO he didnt, but Lesnar did in his fight with Randy.[/quote']

So he can hit Randy Couture in the back of the head, but not Frank Mir and have the fight restarted, hmmm strange. Unless it was a punch to the back of the head with both of them standing up, I don't really remember that fight so well. Refresh my memory. Where were they when Lesnar punched him on the back of the head?

They were standing and Randy was ducking under Brock only good punch he throws and it cought him in the back of the head. Did not say he ment to hit him there but it landed on the back of his head. Up until that happend Randy was winning that fight IMO

IT WILL BE FRANK MIR BY DQ' date=' BUT HE WON'T GET THE BELT CAUSE WWE RULES WILL APPLY. BOBBY LASHLEY WILL INTERFERE AND HIT BROCK WITH THE DOMINATOR, REFEREE WILL CALL FOR THE BELL, AND THEN FRANK MIR WILL PRETEND TO LEAVE THE RING, BUT DRAMATICALLY STOP AND TURN AROUND TO JOIN FORCES WITH LASHLEY AND THE TWO OF THEM WILL STOMP A MUDHOLE OUT OF BROCK LESNAR! JOE ROGAN TOSSES HIS CHAIR IN FROM THE OUTSIDE AS YOU SEE IT COME INTO CAMERA VIEW, MIR TAKES BROCK'S LEG/KNEE (The one that he made Lesnar tap from in their first fight) AND SETS IT IN THE CHAIR, HE THEN JUMPS UP ON THE OCTAGON AND COMES DOWN ON IT WITH A FLYING KNEE DROP! ..fade to black as they stand over a Brock Lesnar thriving in pain, favoring the knee.

Just effing around, not taking this thread as seriously as the previous 4-5 Brock Lesnar/Frank Mir Threads that were posted before you came along. Already an "OFFICIAL" UFC 100: Brock Lesnar, Frank Mir Thread at the top, in case you haven't noticed.[/quote']

I Laughed @ this

Mir has more ways to win than Lesnar. For that fact alone he should win. Lesnar has size and power but lacks real KO power IMO. So with this said Lesnar has only one way and that is a TKO at best like with Randy ( in that fight Lesnar's size played no role in it' date=' Randy was winning that fight until that lucky punch cought him in the back of the head ) Its funny to me that he says Mir got lucky when IMO he didnt, but Lesnar did in his fight with Randy.[/quote']

Which video did you watch because Brock Lesnar was kicking Randy's **** the entire first and second round. You're being bias towards Brock Lesnar just because he's bigger, stronger and comes from WWE. Brock lesnar controlled the entire fight between Randy and won the clinching game. Randy took big elbows and knee to the face that made him dizzy then the big right hook finished him off. Randy Couture got destroyed but you can pretend that Randy was winning in your imaginary land; the video shows him getting KTFO. I could hear Mir crap all over himself after Brock WTF KO Randy Couture.

They were standing and Randy was ducking under Brock only good punch he throws and it cought him in the back of the head. Did not say he ment to hit him there but it landed on the back of his head. Up until that happend Randy was winning that fight IMO

And you do not think that the punch to the back of the head, that dazed Randy would not have Knocked him out if it landed on his chin?

Which video did you watch because Brock Lesnar was kicking Randy's **** the entire first and second round. You're being bias towards Brock Lesnar just because he's bigger' date=' stronger and comes from WWE. Brock lesnar controlled the entire fight between Randy and won the clinching game. Randy took big elbows and knee to the face that made him dizzy then the big right hook finished him off. Randy Couture got destroyed but you can pretend that Randy was winning in your imaginary land; the video shows him getting KTFO. I could hear Mir crap all over himself after Brock WTF KO Randy Couture.[/quote']

Just what I think buddy. I recall its being a TKO but what ever. How was he dizzy?? Randy is a better MMA fighter then Lesnar IMO. I will watch it again to realy make sure, only see it once but that is what I saw.

mir is gonna loose as much as id like him to win. the judges do judge on octagon control, as i remember lesnar controlled the entire fight vs mir., lesnar is not gonna fall for a submission as easy as he did before. mirs stamina will go quick and lesnar will control him and out power him. someone said he doesnt have knock out power. oh he has it it just hasnt been showed yet and im sure his striking is getting better. randy did ok in there first rd because of his wrestling they almost cancelled each others wrestling out. but he will out wrestle mir any day.

And you do not think that the punch to the back of the head' date=' that dazed Randy would not have Knocked him out if it landed on his chin?[/quote']

Getting hit to the back of the head hurts a fighter alot more then it does when its in the front. So I would have to say no.

Getting hit to the back of the head hurts a fighter alot more then it does when its in the front. So I would have to say no.

if randy had made it to the 3rd he would have ran outta gas. he was tired already cause of how hard and how much power he had to use wrestling with lesnar. randy should be fighting in the 205 division hes not heavy enough esp when u have brock lesnar cutting weight to be a heavyweight

mir is gonna loose as much as id like him to win. the judges do judge on octagon control' date=' as i remember lesnar controlled the entire fight vs mir., lesnar is not gonna fall for a submission as easy as he did before. mirs stamina will go quick and lesnar will control him and out power him. someone said he doesnt have knock out power. oh he has it it just hasnt been showed yet and im sure his striking is getting better. randy did ok in there first rd because of his wrestling they almost cancelled each others wrestling out. but he will out wrestle mir any day.[/quote']

We will see.

if randy had made it to the 3rd he would have ran outta gas. he was tired already cause of how hard and how much power he had to use wrestling with lesnar. randy should be fighting in the 205 division hes not heavy enough esp when u have brock lesnar cutting weight to be a heavyweight

I see it the other way but it realy doesn't matter. I think skill will always play a part in any Lesnar fight for a long time IMO his skill is to low

I see itthe other way but it realy doesn't matter. I think skill will always play a part in any Lesnar fight for a long time IMO his skill is to low

ya it is, but skill only goes so far when a guy can control u and is stronger than u and bigger. it usually doesnt work that way but with brock hes just a genetic freak. and hes only getting better. he can lay on mir and win the fight. or go all 5 rounds and get take downs and control mir on the ground. lesnar wins.

ya it is' date=' but skill only goes so far when a guy can control u and is stronger than u and bigger. it usually doesnt work that way but with brock hes just a genetic freak. and hes only getting better. he can lay on mir and win the fight. or go all 5 rounds and get take downs and control mir on the ground. lesnar wins.[/quote']

I think Mir knows what going to happen and will train for Brock better the Brock can train for Mir. Working on a few things vs working on everything . Mir will be ready for Brock IMO Brock will still be bigger but Mir will still be better

mirs a better fighter but will still loose. theres no changing what he did to him in the first fight, he just got caught but he was dominating that knee bar wont happened again.

mir's very dangerous, but i think lesnar is ready for him. he now knows what mir is capable of and will fight to his strenghts. he will keep the fight standing and look to land a big punch, then take mir down for the finish (like his last fight). if it goes to the ground, cant see mir controlling it, as i think lesnar will keep compact and smart, leaving no limbs free for mir.

the result, lesnar wins by stoppage inside 4 rounds.