Sign in to follow this  
Evin

UFC 100 will air live on UK TV

This whole fiasco is ridiculous. Come on we all no the UFC are goin to annonce that we can watch the event live via there Uk website and show highlights on Bravo since Bravo have left a timeslot empty Between the hours of 10pm & 12am Sunday evening. Then Espn will be broadcasting in August so it?s a DONE deal' date=' Plus Bravo and Virgin 1 have never broadcasted anything Live in there history after midnight so they ain?t goin to start changing there broadcasting pattern just for the UFC!

Do you get ESPN with your Sky Sports thingy?[/quote']

i just upgaded to sky hd today and there is an option to pre order ESPN but there are no details of pricing

This whole fiasco is ridiculous. Come on we all no the UFC are goin to annonce that we can watch the event live via there Uk website and show highlights on Bravo since Bravo have left a timeslot empty Between the hours of 10pm & 12am Sunday evening. Then Espn will be broadcasting in August so it?s a DONE deal' date=' Plus Bravo and Virgin 1 have never broadcasted anything Live in there history after midnight so they ain?t goin to start changing there broadcasting pattern just for the UFC!

Do you get ESPN with your Sky Sports thingy?[/quote']

I hope you are not right........ I dont want to watch it through the net!

I think it might be an add on?!

Nope, does anyone?

I used to have it because my dad used to love american sports, but if you want ESPN you have to subscribe to ALL american sports channels,costing a fortune!

I hope you are not right........ I dont want to watch it through the net!

I think it might be an add on?!

Oh, you're joking? So, can we order it? Fs!! Trouble is, you can order it and it'll be something like fooking five!!!! God, I'm so angry!

Nope' date=' does anyone?

I used to have it because my dad used to love american sports, but if you want ESPN you have to subscribe to ALL american sports channels,costing a fortune![/quote']

They can fook off!!! Not doing that!!! Fooking ridiculous!

If it is revealed within the next 48 hours that it will be on ESPN

You can phone up virgin or whatever anytime to upgrade to ESPN and the channel will be updated immediately so you can view it, but still, about ?25 a month!

I dunno.... Lol!!! Don't ask me' date=' I just start the revolutions.... Then follow behind!! Lol!! I haven't the brain capacity to have all the answers lol!!![/quote

We could bombard Dana on Twitter?! :) hehe. They have no contact thingy on here. That's bab.[/quote]

found a thread with list of fighters twitter sites you could bombard them all constantly and see if they push dana and co or search there profiles for danas twitter page name..

worth a shot, maybe, if dana gets phone calls and mesages from his fighters too he might just give us a clue as to what is goin on or even pull his finger out

They did promise us they would show it LIVE, i guess this means, worst case scenario is that ESPN gets it, who wont broadcast it live, i guess you will be able to purchase it VIA UFC UK website, yeah, a gay stream.

Uhuh! :( I dunno what to do! Apart from shutting down my account and telling em all to go and fook emselves for fooking us Brit fans over if it's true! Had enough trouble with Setanta, don't need to have the probs all over again! Fook Fook Fook!!!

I hardly think they are lying to us' date=' they are working hard at getting a channel to screen the event live for us, no one wants to watch it 24 hours after the event edited and cut. We will get to watch it live they are saying an announcement will be made in 24 hours, they are not going to let us down. And as a true fan if I have to pay ?15 a month for this I will you spend ?50 on a night on the beer so I will happily pay to see my favourite sport live.[/quote']

Do you not think UFC being as big as it is in the USA that they would have the sence to get the 'ball rolling' to have a new channel sorted, so to speak for when Setanta went bust, bearing in mind it was on the card for a long time!!!

I payed for Setanta just for UFC, and will do the same if it goes sky sports, I have no problem with that so got no idea what you are on about "as a true fan". "As a true fan" then surely you must be annoyed for them leaving it so late to tell us whats happened, for example if it goes sky sports or ESPN then some people are going to have to order the packages which with a 24 hr delay could see people missing out, its 2009 for god's sake not the 1980's this sould have been sorted weeks ago........ poor, very poor.

Exactly Pepper. I have no problem with paying for a channel, solely for UFC, but to be fooked about like this is unacceptable!! If we have to subscribe and there is a back log as there was with Setanta, then I shall not be happy if I miss any of the action!

Do you not think UFC being as big as it is in the USA that they would have the sence to get the 'ball rolling' to have a new channel sorted' date=' so to speak for when Setanta went bust, bearing in mind it was on the card for a long time!!!

I payed for Setanta just for UFC, and will do the same if it goes sky sports, I have no problem with that so got no idea what you are on about "as a true fan". "As a true fan" then surely you must be annoyed for them leaving it so late to tell us whats happened, for example if it goes sky sports or ESPN then some people are going to have to order the packages which with a 24 hr delay could see people missing out, its 2009 for god's sake not the 1980's this sould have been sorted weeks ago........ poor, very poor.[/quote']

agree totally!! It is madness!! Just can do without this crap! It should be a simple fact of making this transittion as smooth as possible for the fans who at the end of the day make the sport what it is...... as the meerkat says......... simples!!!

agree totally!! It is madness!! Just can do without this crap! It should be a simple fact of making this transittion as smooth as possible for the fans who at the end of the day make the sport what it is...... as the meerkat says......... simples!!!

You forgot the sucking of ya teeth ;)

Uhuh! :( I dunno what to do! Apart from shutting down my account and telling em all to go and fook emselves for fooking us Brit fans over if it's true! Had enough trouble with Setanta' date=' don't need to have the probs all over again! Fook Fook Fook!!![/quote']

Lulu I know your confused and I can fell your dispointment. Let me offer a suggestion so you and other brit fans don't get fook'd? Jump the Bisbing ship..... It's going down and fast.

HENDO ALL THE WAY! ! ! ! ! !

LMAO, I love that meerkat.

Lulu I know your confused and I can fell your dispointment. Let me offer a suggestion so you and other brit fans don't get fook'd? Jump the Bisbing ship..... It's going down and fast.

You may like to live in your own little dreamland, but I am sticking with Bisping, not because he is a Brit, but because he leathered Leben everywhere and I did want Leben to win.... Oh, wasn't Leben positive for drugs on that fight? Ummmm and STILL Bisping won Darlin. :)

I'm trying to search ESPN on Sky.............. Can't find fook all!!! Doesn't look like you can subscribe either!!! Fooking baskets!!!

got my account (dont forget to plug in your phoneline) on the very first page there is a big block on the right side of the screen to let you pre order ESPN

could be a sad night for you if your are put in your place! I mean a loud mouth Manc taking on the legend Hendo..... what would you do with yourself if Hendo does not win this one? I mean according to you Bisping does not stand a chance so if he does lose then no big deal......

got my account (dont forget to plug in your phoneline) on the very first page there is a big block on the right side of the screen to let you pre order ESPN

Does it say how much it costs?

Espn is setting up a new channel for premier league matches they bought, so if they get the UFC it will more than likley be after 100 unless they plan an launching in next few days.

By reading this thread the only one here bent is you guys.--- that is bent over by UK TV

If I was not pissed at you for hating all Bisping supporters and brits I would have thought this to be funny........ but it is not! :o)

Cool LuLu,

As for ESPN america it was part of the Setanta package now it's part of sky sports. But I think they will have a whole new channel to themselves soon as the Footy season is about to get underway, I still would prefer official news so i can sort out my stuff for my UFC 100 Night :)

If I was not pissed at you for hating all Bisping supporters and brits I would have thought this to be funny........ but it is not! :o)

I must admit, it did tickle me!!! :o) He's not lying that we are getting fooked by 'em!

TBH im past careing what channel its on im just gonna download it they screwd us about saying what channel it will be on for 3 weeks. either way i will have it no matter if its on TV or download

I have Sports' date=' so I must e good to go..... Gonna check..... I'll be back!!! :o)[/quote']

Baseball on it, YAWN!!!!

from other posts seems doubtfull UFC will b on ESPN america, seems they may make another channel!!!!

*sigh*