Sign in to follow this  
Evin

UFC 100 will air live on UK TV

I'm guessing this is a seperate ESPN channel then' date=' if ppl are saying they already have it?[/quote']

Sounds like it's gonna be ESPN UK. The ESPN I have is for USA. Baseball on at min! Yawn

according to ifight365.com ' date=' the new broadcaster for the ufc will be revealed within the next 48 hours.

This article also says that ufc 100 will most likely not be live and will be replayed the morning after, which i believe is bull***t.

Werent we told last week that ufc 100 would air live in the u.k?

Not airing the show live would result in thousands of people ending up watching it via a free online stream, and would be a huge blow to ufc in the united kingdom.

Post your thoughts here![/quote']

you really need to reread this instead of whipping people into a frenzy.

They will be airing live in the uk.

Baseball on it' date=' YAWN!!!!

from other posts seems doubtfull UFC will b on ESPN america, seems they may make another channel!!!!

*sigh*[/quote']

America, America, Americaaaaaa!!!

Ohhh I'm sorry. Let's be friends come on over and watch at my place mate. Bring LULU with you....:P

Ok! I will bring my wife but this is not going to turn out to be another car keys in a glass bowl party that you are famous for.....!?!?

ESPN America, Was part of the Setanta package. Now it's part of Sky Sports for the moment.

When ESPN releases there new channel we are all screwed I still want Sky Sports for HD

Ok! I will bring my wife but this is not going to turn out to be another car keys in a glass bowl party that you are famous for.....!?!?

Moi? I don't know what you're talking about?? ;)

Just reading about the UK ESPN, looks like we're gonna have to pay extra for it..... Sigh!

ESPN America' date=' Was part of the Setanta package. Now it's part of Sky Sports for the moment.

When ESPN releases there new channel we are all screwed I still want Sky Sports for HD[/quote']

HD? I honestly thought HD meant hard drive until my hubby told me what it meant hahahahaha!!!

Moi? I don't know what you're talking about?? ;)

Just reading about the UK ESPN' date=' looks like we're gonna have to pay extra for it..... Sigh![/quote']

i really need to get an invite to this party you are having the weekend..... especially now! Lol!!!

That is a surprise,,,,,,,, !!

HD? I honestly thought HD meant hard drive until my hubby told me what it meant hahahahaha!!!

ha ha ha ha lulu your blond is showing!!!! fix up!!!

i really need to get an invite to this party you are having the weekend..... especially now! Lol!!!

That is a surprise' date=',,,,,,, !![/quote']

Haahaha!!! Nah, it's my Father in Laws retirement do, bless him. He dunno nothing about it!!! :)

Yeah, I'm thinking we will get screwed for the UK ESPN!!!!

Originally Posted by upyours

America' date=' America, Americaaaaaa!!!

nothing I'm canadian...[/quote']

LOL - your bs a side you are rather funny!!!

no.... the friend offer was for fsabbneb.

That is a surprise' date=',,,,,,, !![/quote']

GOING REALLY OFF TOPIC HERE ARN'T WE? why? i JUST WANT FACT ABOUT THINGS NOT SILLY COMMENTS

Haahaha!!! Nah' date=' it's my Father in Laws retirement do, bless him. He dunno nothing about it!!! :)

Yeah, I'm thinking we will get screwed for the UK ESPN!!!![/quote']

love to see the look on his face when all the action starts..... bless him! Only messing!!

Yeah stop being a killjoy, We've been all going through these forums for days trying to figure out what channel.

Might as well have a little fun.

We should do a UK party for the Forrest Silva fight get everyone round one persons house with Beer and the likes

Yeah stop being a killjoy' date=' We've been all going through these forums for days trying to figure out what channel.

Might as well have a little fun.

We should do a UK party for the Forrest Silva fight get everyone round one persons house with Beer and the likes[/quote']

Just don't let fsnenb or whatever his name is bring his keys!!! For Gods sake!!! :)