Sign in to follow this  
arlovskiviako

Arlovskiviako

If you are not going to make me a mod, then you should at least do something to honor me. I am the one of two true post whor*s on this site (JJW modeled after me and GH) and me and GH should be honored somehow for that.

Can you at least change my title to "Better then the senior members"?

If you are not going to make me a mod' date=' then you should at least do something to honor me. I am the one of two true post whor*s on this site (JJW modeled after me and GH) and me and GH should be honored somehow for that.

Can you at least change my title to "Better then the senior members"?[/quote']

I can make this a sticky thread if you like so we can all tell you how great you are. Does that work?

Can you make me a better then senior member' date=' member?[/quote']

I want mine to be "silly member"

I'm afriad this is beyond my power. All of that is done at the home office.

wow arlovskiako you sound kinda like u think your better then everyone......

you dont know that much more then anyone else so why the hell do u deserve anything you dont own this site or do anything accept gang up with your buddies on new people to feel like u know something.your a senior member thats it who cares its not like anyone else gives a crap about that so quit whining.oh yeah arlovski still sucks thats why brett rodgers knocked his gay **** out in under a min and affliction didnt resign cuz hes garbage and so are your threads!

arlovskiako is better than others... we are the OGz of the forum.. q; ) we didnt create postwhorism, but we brought this forum to a next level. q; ) hes not asking for much , we dont want to be senior members anymore....

mrGoHard - O.G. member , i like it.

arlovskiako is better than others... we are the OGz of the forum.. q; ) we didnt create postwhorism' date=' but we brought this forum to a next level. q; ) hes not asking for much , we dont want to be senior members anymore....

mrGoHard - O.G. member , i like it.[/quote']

I like that!!

wow arlovskiako you sound kinda like u think your better then everyone......

you dont know that much more then anyone else so why the hell do u deserve anything you dont own this site or do anything accept gang up with your buddies on new people to feel like u know something.your a senior member thats it who cares its not like anyone else gives a crap about that so quit whining.oh yeah arlovski still sucks thats why brett rodgers knocked his gay **** out in under a min and affliction didnt resign cuz hes garbage and so are your threads!

And you wonder why people don't like you or your buddies.

arlovskiako is better than others... we are the OGz of the forum.. q; ) we didnt create postwhorism' date=' but we brought this forum to a next level. q; ) hes not asking for much , we dont want to be senior members anymore....

mrGoHard - O.G. member , i like it.[/quote']

Agreed.

ummm AA im reading your sig and it says " i peed on the wife to let HIM know she was mine" ' date=' who said that? becuz they need some roasting[/quote']

He peed on his wife to let the dog know that she is his, he also peed on the dog,

If you are not going to make me a mod' date=' then you should at least do something to honor me. I am the one of two true post whor*s on this site (JJW modeled after me and GH) and me and GH should be honored somehow for that.

Can you at least change my title to "Better then the senior members"?[/quote']

Dork!

nobody gives a rat's **** about your stupid comments and how often you post them. don't you have anything more important to do?? you have pretty much honored yourself as the dumbest forum member. so congratulations.

GH is bubbly and feelin like busting a forum freestyle...

Piprock...

how about you replace your mouth with a sock..

or betta yet my c*ck..

tie a anchor to your legs and throw you off the dock, '

if i am the key then the forum is the lock...

and i know , you are prlly in shock..

to see my head shaved like the late great PAC,

i rock .. like a clock i tock..

so stfu and get the f up off my jock!! q; D

the jits who , fits u.. kinda like them **** do, u relive the forum kinda like the sh*ts do, u are as much of a mod as i am a todd, u are as much of a mod as machida is a God, u are as much of a God as pip is a NOT.. i hope he gets burried in the forum dirt and left to rot, messin with AA that says alot...

i hope pacman knocks your boy out,'

if he aint too scared to even take that bout. q; D

Man, I don't understand why people hate when guy's self-aggrandize. Who gives a crap? People need to stop drinking so much haterade. My thoughts: Play on, playboy.

Also, GH, your raps are whack. :{

i have been hidin lately is AA still tryin out the boxing or is he still about the mma? also does he have a fight comin up in either or i like AA i think more in MMA then i would in boxing though

i have been hidin lately is AA still tryin out the boxing or is he still about the mma? also does he have a fight comin up in either or i like AA i think more in MMA then i would in boxing though

He had a boxing match but since he got KO'd by Rogers he was suspended for I think they suspend you 3 months, so the match is to be rescheduled.

He had a boxing match but since he got KO'd by Rogers he was suspended for I think they suspend you 3 months' date=' so the match is to be rescheduled.[/quote']

i mean props to him if he can get into the boxing game........ i can just see him gettin hit hard though and then thinkin he was back in mma and wrestlin dude to ground and throw in a submission........ always wanted to see a boxer just throw a random kick see what would happen haha

Man' date=' I don't understand why people hate when guy's self-aggrandize. Who gives a crap? People need to stop drinking so much haterade. My thoughts: Play on, playboy.

Also, GH, your raps are whack. :{[/quote']

Never bust on GH for his rhymes or you will be banned!! :) j/k

ah ha! u rhymed sock with c ock.

i was just joking too yo. i got my reasons, take it lightly. aight.

cause I'm PipRock hit u with the Big C ock

yeeeeeeeah boyeeeeee PipRock up in dis b iotch...