Sign in to follow this  
freedom

Josh Barnett: I'm not scared (of Fedor)

YG: How? What are you going to do differently?

JB: For one, I?m not scared. So many other people get in the ring and clearly they?re scared. Two, I?ve got the skill set required at any aspect where I can win the fight. I believe in it. I?m not going in there thinking I?ve got to do one thing or the other. I know when opportunities are there I can take them and win, and I believe in what I?m doing.

http://www.fightmarks.com/story.php?title=interview-with-an-assassin-barnett-prepares-for-fedor

i got barnett ftw. q; )

Same, i think Fedor is at that moment in his career where people have learned how to handle him. Arlovski was handling Fedor quite easily but AA has always been known to overcommit at the worst times.

i just think and hope that fedor is due for a loss... it aint that i dont like fedor but i just get sick of eryone on his sack... they need to be on anderson silvas or machidas sack... WEEEEEEEEE!!

i just think and hope that fedor is due for a loss... it aint that i dont like fedor but i just get sick of eryone on his sack... they need to be on anderson silvas or machidas sack... WEEEEEEEEE!!

I agree with everything in this post. I'm a fan of Fedor and Barnett so either way I'm happy, but I would love to see Barnett pull it off. It would be the biggest upset in MMA since Serra/GSP

And it could help out with getting one of them to the UFC as well :P

I agree with everything in this post. I'm a fan of Fedor and Barnett so either way I'm happy' date=' but I would love to see Barnett pull it off. It would be the biggest upset in MMA since Serra/GSP

And it could help out with getting one of them to the UFC as well :P[/quote']

I enjoy both guys, they both have great skills.

I disagree with the last line though...not one, we want both!