Sign in to follow this  
TheGoldenBoy

Enough with the avatars that aren't your pics.....

If you are female' date=' post your pic in your avatar. That way I can send out friend requests. And no guys, I don't want to be any of your friends.[/quote']

Except for JJW. Brokeback MMA....someone post a pic for me....lol

I don't know' date=' you look a little scratchy...[/quote']

you obviously didnt see my pic in the "post your pic" thread. . . .nothing great, they say I look like Matt Serra, that troll lookin mofo

Had sex with a man while hearding sheep in the mountains?

I told you I was lonely and cold up there dammit, it was a survival tactic!!!

BTW, I think that he was excluding me from the rest of you guys :P

I told you I was lonely and cold up there dammit' date=' it was a survival tactic!!!

BTW, I think that he was excluding me from the rest of you guys :P[/quote']

He was. Because he knew you would be posting bent over **** pix within the hour if he didnt.

He was. Because he knew you would be posting bent over **** pix within the hour if he didnt.

like mike honcho! :P

I laughed...........then started to download my memory card to the computer

You coulda used a sheep

Either is pretty ghey.....I figured regular ghey would be better than freaky ghey

that would have been baaaaaaaaaad

(i know' date=' i know i couldnt help it)[/quote']

wow.............................dude, even the crikets are like "WTF"

ahahaha just noticed what you put as the reason for editing my post' date=' lol, thats great :)[/quote']

LOL glad you liked it

BTW, I just killed a Cottonmouth in my yard!! LOL

Post pix.

I didn't have a camera, I just heard my dog losing his mind outside and went to see what it was and I walked up on that mean MOFO. Fat b*tch too. I was surprised to see one that big so far away from the creek. I keep the head too. Gonna let it dry out then bleach the skull.

Just type all the dirty things you were pm'ing me that you want to do to me. It will get edited.

See now why'd you have to go and tell everybody? Now everybody will want dirty pms. oops i mean pms' ...pmses....whatver...

See now why'd you have to go and tell everybody? Now everybody will want dirty pms. oops i mean pms' ...pmses....whatver...

well they aren't worthy.

I bow to know man but will gladly tap or pass 1 out anytime, name throwing who GB eats xmas dinner does NOT impress me, now if it was a Gracie you would have my attention but I know in that situation it would be GB cooking and doing the dishes, I see his pic now HMM got called out like he called us girls out (LOL) you and GB like to mess with the girls huh? I will give him crap after saying the girls are whoring for his attention, I would say that goes both ways(LOL) you seem fun hope to lol @ more of your and GBs craziness.

your funny ha-ha I only see 1 person whoring for attention U for us girls (LOL) got a lecture from USMC about you, pretty funny. you and USMC love to mess with people dont you? good I like it. just remember some of us girls mess back. and I bow to no one (LOL)

lucky 4 U I dont cry for the mods to do their jobs... go ********** yourself to sleep(LOL) (LOL) (LOL told u some girls give it right back, sorry still laughing @ you accussing us of whoring 4 your attention.. lol lol lol lol)

What did I do?

Nothing. GB said he would not be friends with any guys on here but I noticed he friended you. I was just busting on the both of you and wanted someone to post the Brokeback pic. I'm not very funny :o

GB does not have male friends he has male groupies who want to be like him. Like Paul Buentello who clings to the great GB everywhere he goes, always doing "the claw" in pictures, or j@cking off next to OMA in some hotel room ... ;)

lucky 4 U I dont cry for the mods to do their jobs... go ********** yourself to sleep(LOL) (LOL) (LOL told u some girls give it right back' date=' sorry still laughing @ you accussing us of whoring 4 your attention.. lol lol lol lol)[/quote']

Was that supposed to be intimidating? :rolleyes:

I don't see how that was "totally ripping on that guy!" Please. My 2 yr old has a better chance at making these people cry.

Also... using "LOL," frequently, both lowers your IQ and people's opinion of you. True story. Write that down.

Was that supposed to be intimidating? :rolleyes:

I don't see how that was "totally ripping on that guy!" Please. My 2 yr old has a better chance at making these people cry.

Also... using "LOL' date='" frequently, both lowers your IQ and people's opinion of you. True story. Write that down.[/quote']

Lol maybe i should stop using it so much...just a bad habit i picked up while i used to be in chatrooms:eek:

Nothing. GB said he would not be friends with any guys on here but I noticed he friended you. I was just busting on the both of you and wanted someone to post the Brokeback pic. I'm not very funny :o

Ahhh got ya. In GB defense I am the THIRD most awesome person on this site, so its only natural for people of our stature to associate with one another

Ahhh got ya. In GB defense I am the THIRD most awesome person on this site' date=' so its only natural for people of our stature to associate with one another[/quote']

Third behind who?

the only way you want to be friends is after you see what we look like? practice what you preach all I see is a dairy queen looking sign for you pic' date=' I just signed in today pics coming soon whats your excuse? (LOL)[/quote']

LOL, that DQ pic was of me and him.

speaking of the claw... I have a challenge to put out there. Any one who can get a picture of themselves with Dana White at an event or anywhere else, of both of you doing "the claw", and post it here for me to see, will get any Kitsura shirt they want free of charge, shipping included.

Lol maybe i should stop using it so much...just a bad habit i picked up while i used to be in chatrooms:eek:

Yeah, I do it a lot too. I will stop!! My mid year resolution!!! .............. I was so tempted to do it after that....

speaking of the claw... I have a challenge to put out there. Any one who can get a picture of themselves with Dana White at an event or anywhere else' date=' of both of you doing "the claw", and post it here for me to see, will get any Kitsura shirt they want free of charge, shipping included.[/quote']

HAHAHAHA!!! Imagine? Hey Dana, will you pose for a pic with me? On one condition, you gotta do 'the claw'???? Love it!!!!