Sign in to follow this  
TheGoldenBoy

Enough with the avatars that aren't your pics.....

jesus here we go

We need a GB ground. As before when the sport was dying the UFC begged me to come to the TUF forum. I demanded a forum and they had no choice but to meet the GB's demands. What happened next? The sport grew into what it is today. Most credit Bonner/Griffen but the UFC knows.

I got a call last week from the UFC about how much of a dump this place is. I get asked.....and like always the GB delivers. Ratings here at an all time high since my debut.

Are you sure? How do I know that?

You can't be sure. Because if I catch anyone cybering here I WILL alert their spouses!!!! The GB is not only the Ultimate Hall of Famer, the Ultimate Cyber Swinger, The Ulitmate Male......but I'm also the Ultimate **** blocker.

Well' date=' I look forward to chatting to you more then GB :)

If you want too, that is :)[/quote']

The question is not if the GB wants it. The real question is just how bad do you want it?

The GB is in chat for the ladies. Also we can talk some MMA if you don't ask stupid questions. I care less who wins, I don't care enough to predict fights, but I can tell you about the time "mod edit" called a "mod edit" champion and flew him in to sleep with a "mod edit" ring girl. It was a gift for her B-day and "mod edit" was banging her too.

please get over the lol I am a rookie @ this posting usualy @ jiu-jitsu or the gym just started the whole computer thing about 2 months ago, teaching myself be gentle with me I only like it rough on the mat...

please get over the lol I am a rookie @ this posting usualy @ jiu-jitsu or the gym just started the whole computer thing about 2 months ago' date=' teaching myself be gentle with me I only like it rough on the mat...[/quote']

you a female?

piss myself laughing

I bet "she" is really a 47y/o virgin who lives in his parent basement and plays with WWF action figures, is a level 23984298 on WOW and has the original D&D board.

female 41 been training in MMA seriosly for over 6 years been boxing since I was 14, started teaching myself how to work this flippin computer for the last couple months so I can learn and laugh with others who love full contact fighting. ty for the pmsl you taught me something.

female 41 been training in MMA seriosly for over 6 years been boxing since I was 14' date=' started teaching myself how to work this flippin computer for the last couple months so I can learn and laugh with others who love full contact fighting. ty for the pmsl you taught me something.[/quote']

got the female fighter face or Gina Carrano face?

No one in particular, just read through to where someone was having miscommunication issues that caused someone else to have miscommunication issues. Highly amusing to me, particularly given GBs opinion of a woman's place.

No one in particular' date=' just read through to where someone was having miscommunication issues that caused someone else to have miscommunication issues. Highly amusing to me, particularly given GBs opinion of a woman's place.[/quote']

thats me was teasing playfuly with GB and someone didnt read all the post so they got a lil sore, I think the guys funny and I love messing with him like he loves messing with us girls, it was all in fun no disrespect intended. his freinds asked me to keep teasing him but I wont because people are taking this all to seriously, so GBs off my playful teasing list.

I am highly offended!!! Now' date=' let me think of what can be done to calm me down.[/quote']

GB if I offended you I am truly sorry that was not my intention I was merly playfuly teasing you, I have been headhunted by your loyal freinds, fans and groupies all day. For the record I meant no disrespect. I just think that you have a kick a#$ sense of humor and you make being a member fun and worthwhile if I bow down to you will you forgive me?

No one in particular' date=' just read through to where someone was having miscommunication issues that caused someone else to have miscommunication issues. Highly amusing to me, particularly given GBs opinion of a woman's place.[/quote']

You know your place. On my lap.