Sign in to follow this  
Jcat1406050973

Spitfire Lulu has a drink problem ......

Noooooo' date=' people been giving him crap coz he stuck up for me lol.

That's what I mean, I don't care about all this cyber stuff, does nothing for me!! I like to chat and have a laugh with everyone, but that's as far as it goes!!!

Awww, when's the bump due?

I don't have to go now, I got the email instead :) Yay!!!

Ooooh, did I say hubby made a cake for the party last night..... It tastes lovely :) He wouldn't let me in the kitchen lol. And, I nearly died, he cleaned up after himself!!!![/quote']

I was going to say that Shulky did not seem like the guy to give you crap! Well whoever they aree can come on over and try their luck with me if they want.... ;) keyboard warrior time!!!! lol

Bump is due end of this year! Cant wait!!! Hope I get a boy this time..... ;)

What type of cake? You cant trade him in now if he is baking cakes and cleaning up after himself even if he does say " it is only fighting" ......

Sorry' date=' I'm just a lowly Mod for the UFC. Afraid I'm not in the know on the big issues[/quote']

Ahhhh Jits you are more than that to us..... :) lol

I was going to say that Shulky did not seem like the guy to give you crap! Well whoever they aree can come on over and try their luck with me if they want.... ;) keyboard warrior time!!!! lol

Bump is due end of this year! Cant wait!!! Hope I get a boy this time..... ;)

What type of cake? You cant trade him in now if he is baking cakes and cleaning up after himself even if he does say " it is only fighting" ......

No, Shulky is lovely. :) Lol. He can be in the Spitfire's 'co' lol.

Awwww, that's soooo cool!! My friend is due in two months, she's got two and is in process of adopting her nephew.... She's Welsh lol.

I know!!! He did do a good job! You ask him to do toast..... He makes a right mess!!! His cakes are nice though. For my 25th, he made me a tinkerbell one.... Which he ate!!! Lol.

I think they need to get in the real world.... JJ' date=' welcome to my alcoholic thread!!! After the few hours I have been awake.... I will be getting intoxicated tonight :)[/quote']

Agreed!!!

First rounds on me

You Brits sure do stick together I have to say. like you all walk from the "UFC 100 in the UK" thread over to this one LOL

Agreed!!!

First rounds on me

You Brits sure do stick together I have to say. like you all walk from the "UFC 100 in the UK" thread over to this one LOL

Mines a double then!!! Come on lads... JJ's paying..... Get ya doubles in! :)

Yeah, we sure do!! Think it's 'coz I've taken the blame for all of 'em..... Guilt trip works a treat lol.

Would it be really bad if I cut a corner off the cake???? :P

Agreed!!!

First rounds on me

It is our little Island and we have our moments at sticking together.... not only that it is about not getting bent out of shape about things that are just not serious. Life is just too short chill out and enjoy it and leave a legacy behind that you can be proud off! That is what living is about..... in my honest opinion!

Mines a double then!!! Come on lads... JJ's paying..... Get ya doubles in! :)

Yeah' date=' we sure do!! Think it's 'coz I've taken the blame for all of 'em..... Guilt trip works a treat lol.

Would it be really bad if I cut a corner off the cake???? :P[/quote']

bad is good so get yourself some of that cake!!! I want a pic of you eating it in secret!! lol

I am just the "co" in all of this Lulu so dont get me involved..... hehehe

bad is good so get yourself some of that cake!!! I want a pic of you eating it in secret!! lol

I am just the "co" in all of this Lulu so dont get me involved..... hehehe

I was the ringleader at school as well!!! Got expelled from it in the end lol!!! Ran by Nuns, so you can imagine!! I have just eaten some of the side, i trimmed it down...... it looks good to go still though :) He only has to ice it now.

My house gonna be like a circus on Sat!!! :(

I was the ringleader at school as well!!! Got expelled from it in the end lol!!! Ran by Nuns' date=' so you can imagine!! I have just eaten some of the side, i trimmed it down...... it looks good to go still though :) He only has to ice it now.

My house gonna be like a circus on Sat!!! :([/quote']

you love it! I bet you love being the little entartainer!!! The hostess with the mostess

Sure is Peps! Talk about what you like! :) All down to Jcat! He thought it would be more interesting with my name on the thread though lol!

Yeah Sab, they tiny... apparently, when they give birth, they burst though ???

My name is pepperman' date=' and I have a drink problem. i am 28 years old[/quote']

You will fit right in then Peps!

I will be back...... Hubby coming home for a brew!!! I have to make it!!! :( Men?

Don't go anywhere!!!

im off for a little bit, c ya all in the afternoon when we will all know that UFC100 is being shown live and where..............ha ha, must be the drink, is it wrong to have JD on corn flakes??

Yeah' date=' they kinda explode and babies hit the tank!! They apparently stick to the crab...... Oh God!!!

Yay!! I sent Peps the link..... He is one of us after all :)[/quote']

how big is your tank?

you northerners are a little nuts!!!! My father-in-law is from Bury and he has family up that way who I really get on well with. So funny friendly and just plain nuts!!!

I'm a Crown Royal guy myself. Although I do love a good single malt too!!

You guys aren't gonna gang up on the Yank and kick me out of the Pub Thread are ya?

You guys aren't gonna gang up on the Yank and kick me out of the Pub Thread are ya?

now would we do that to you? All who want to be here are more than welcome!

now would we do that to you? All who want to be here are more than welcome!

Nah, we aint that bad. We just enjoying have a chat and not having people coming on and just being plain rude!!!

Oooohhh, it is actually like a Brit pub :) lol.

Sab, I ain't a clue where Bury is, I have heard of it though lol.

I suppose I am a lil bonkers, but then, how boring would this thread be if I was normal?

No way!!! Who would support Everton??? Come on now??? I am red through and through and proud of it!!! :) I also like Rangers :)

I know, I think he is sooo humble and down to earth. I mean, I like Gerrard, but I think that he is getting up himself, his Mrs being in all the mags as a fashionista...... If she weren't married to him and sprouted out two kids by him, she would be a nobody!!!

I like Stevie G - not as much as Jamie but they are what make the club they fight till then end and will put it all on the line unlike others in the side.......

Yeah, I mean how many teams have 110% home grown players on their teams? Not alot. We have two of the best players.... Ever!!!

Mr. Spitfires cousin is Gunners through and through, so you can imagine the riots we have on that day!!! :)

My neice is a toffee :( She's 13, she will learn lol.

don't worry if anyone trys to kick you out we will make you are honorary Brit mod:D

Mr Spitfire watches rugby..... I ain't gotta clue about it!! Lol. He is trying to teach me! I did go and watch Army & Navy rugby, but was hammered halfway through!! :)

Only other sport I watch is boxing, but even that's gone downhill without Hatton and Calzaghe!! :( I am liking Hayemaker, but I missed his fight with Klitscho 'coz my Sky+ had a fanny moment and had a 'no signal' moment!!!

We will??? Who said? I reckon it should go for the vote lol!

Scouse and blonde are you sure you would understand the ballot form:p

By the way like the new avatar.

Lol, that is true!!!! :rolleyes: You know, yeasterday, Mr Spitfire got so cross!! I was convinced the sky remote was broke and was having a right paddy lol, he rang up sky, ordered a new one!!! I had put the batteries in upside down!!! Oh my God!!! :(

Thank you, I thought it would be more appropriate!! :) Might get less hassle lol.

You've changed yours as well, ain't ya?

Lol, us rebels should all have the same avatar!!! (Giggling at thought!)

No way!!! Who would support Everton??? Come on now??? I am red through and through and proud of it!!! :) I also like Rangers :)

I know' date=' I think he is sooo humble and down to earth. I mean, I like Gerrard, but I think that he is getting up himself, his Mrs being in all the mags as a fashionista...... If she weren't married to him and sprouted out two kids by him, she would be a nobody!!![/quote']

See, now you have gone and ruined it! LOL! You also like Rangers! Thats the end of it right there!

Glsagow Celtic thru & thru!

No. Way??? Celtic?? You know why I don't like Celtic? When I was younger, my mate Ash gave me his scarf coz it was cold, I went home and thought nothing of it.... Walked in to my Dad and took my coat off.... My Dad tried to strangle me with the scarf ad then burnt it!!! He is Rangers through and through!!!! As you can tell!!! Always has the flags up on the window on the Derby day lol.

No. Way??? Celtic?? You know why I don't like Celtic? When I was younger' date=' my mate Ash gave me his scarf coz it was cold, I went home and thought nothing of it.... Walked in to my Dad and took my coat off.... My Dad tried to strangle me with the scarf ad then burnt it!!! He is Rangers through and through!!!! As you can tell!!! Always has the flags up on the window on the Derby day lol.[/quote']

I take it these are football teams? Or some other sport? If your talkng football, I've seen Manchester United play a few times on ESPN here in the US and I like them pretty good. But I haven't seen many others play, so I wouldn't know for sure who I like the best

Yeah!!! Footie rules lol!!!

Nooooooo' date=' no Man U!!! They are my teams arch rivals lol!!!

Liverpool are the best :)[/quote']

Well, I don't wann piss off you football hooligans so I'm going to agree that Liverpool is the best and back out very slowly HAHA :P

Ok fellas (and Lady ;)) I'm off for a rest, be back on later