Sign in to follow this  
JamieMMA23

Occupations!!

Vancouver, Canada

I work as a Master Control operator for a local TV station... basically running the programming and making sure it goes to air so everyone can watch. Also work at CBC as tape operator on the side.

If only all my high school teachers that told me watching TV for a living was "unrealistic" could see me now :P

Im a 3rd yr law student planning to graduate in december. I will likely be an attorney upon passing the bar exam in february. im also a fighter. i just fought on june 5 in fact. my goal is to be the only practicing attorney and professional mma fighter in the country. lol, my classmates/collegues think im nuts; i wouldnt have it any other way.

Im a 1st year Police Cadet here in Finland. Been training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for 4 years now and I hold a Blue Belt. Im not dreaming to become a professional fighter, I've always been more a fanlike person.

I'm 22 and i'm am a bouncer at one club and four bars. I fitness train people everyday. i workout two hours a day. AND i work full time during the day at a retirement community as a receptionist ( i know lol) Im from cali. and no i do not have any free time lol

I currently live in Fargo, North Dakota. I sit in a cubicle all day processing appllications for a Missouri Prescription Drug program. I am also pursuing my bachelors in Business Administration.

Sydney, Australia.

HR Systems Consultant

Studying for a Masters of Business in Finance and Accounting.

Not a MMA fighter nor will ever be so I just like the sport and have fun training for it.

I am a gay boy chaser and beater that reigns from east Texas.

I dont care much for mexico's' date=' blacks, indians, or eskimos.

I ride my horse often and watch black guys in the UFC lose.[/quote']

you sound like a redneck cowboy.

Hey guys' date='

Just a quick thread to make the day at work go in a bit faster haha

Was wondering about the amount of different people on this forum and what they did etc

So . . . where are you guys from and what do you do??

I'll start, im from Scotland and i work as a Surveyor for a Construction Company.:P[/quote']

Soldier from North Carolina, U.S.A.