Sign in to follow this  
UFC_Lesnarfan1

"Unexplainable Phenomenons"

Have you ever had that shadow out of the corner of your eye vanish as soon as you looked in it's direction?

Or even have "deja-vu" and premonitions?

It'd be interesting to read some of your ghastly experiences, if any. :confused:

I felt something raising my arm before when I was about 14, 15. Not in a UFC way lol Was well creeped out. Just stood there and let it happen, then never forgot it ...

My friends tell me awesome stories. They hear sounds of a miner in the house. Have lights go on and off in their house. A party full of people have seen a bottle fly across the room and land in the center of them.

That'd creep me out.

I felt something raising my arm before when I was about 14' date=' 15. Not in a UFC way lol Was well creeped out. Just stood there and let it happen, then never forgot it ...

My friends tell me awesome stories. They hear sounds of a miner in the house. Have lights go on and off in their house. A party full of people have seen a bottle fly across the room and land in the center of them.

That'd creep me out.[/quote']

Are you sure the bottle wasn't thrown out of a fit of rage? haha.

Do any of your friends experiment with a Ouija Board?

Are you sure the bottle wasn't thrown out of a fit of rage? haha.

Do any of your friends experiment with a Ouija Board?

I think they have. If I ever have, it's as a kid and I can't remember. I wouldn't know, I believe in too much to play with the hottest flames.

I think they have. If I ever have' date=' it's as a kid and I can't remember. I wouldn't know, I believe in too much to play with the hottest flames.[/quote']

yeah, I have heard Ouija board stories that creeped me out enough that I glare at it in a Toy's R' Us store. Thinking about buying them all out and burning them. but that'd be a waste of time and money.

I have flat out heard a ghost!!

I heard stories about this place in FL called "devils curve" where a lot of people have wrecked around town. It was said that if you go out into the woods during the witching hour then you will her voices and the like. Me and 2 friends went and low and behold, we heard voices, not only that I was grased by something and my friends were 20 feet away. I know what you gonna say, and it wasn't a bush or a low lying tree branch. It was COLD and it full on gave me the chills like someone had grazed their really cold hand across the back of my neck. Needless to say I was back at the truck in under 3 minutes LOL. That was creepy as hell!!!

maybe about a month ago, over a period of maybe...a week, everything i talked about came true or appeared:

*I talked about a person and they texted at that moment, another friend i talked about within a minute called (friends i had net seen for years)

*Then i made a post on a website about cops around here crashing their cars, the next day a cop crashed his cruiser into a brick wall near my house.

*My friends were talking abut a company I never heard about so I joked that it doesn't exist, the next day in the parking lot at my work i see that company's truck parked right next to my car.

*A friend of mine tries to convince me to walk a hiking trail near where i live and i was like yeah yeah whatever i'm not a hiker, within about 5 minutes i'm on a call to another office of the company where i work and i'm talking to this girl and she says she'd love to come over here and hike that same trail i was just discussing.

Maybe if these "coincidences" were spread out over a longer period of time it wouldn't have struck me as weird, but because it all happened suddenly, then now seems to have stopped...i was kinda freaked.

Ok so there is this building in the city i live in now it is called the Marshall apartments & i had to go there because someone i sell weed to lives there right. So anyways after i was done i was walking down the hallway to leave & i see an old man standing at the end of it...i was on my cell phone so i just ignored him & kept talking & when i get a little closer i looked up again to see if he moved out of the way & he did not...he was still standing there in the same spot & i realized that i could see the door behind him right through his midsection. So i kind of turned around to go back to the guys house & the freakin lights go out (it was night so the place was pitch dark) thats was when i started running haha & i hit the door & tried to open it but it did not work so i started trippin & i pulled it really hard & it went open. The next day i called the guy up & told him what happened & he said "well i'm not surprised this is the oldest building in this town & atleast 4 people have died in it...

Lol i swear if that door had not of opened i would have been jumping out a window!!! By far the creepiest one that has happened to me!

Ok so there is this building in the city i live in now it is called the Marshall apartments & i had to go there because someone i sell weed to lives there right. So anyways after i was done i was walking down the hallway to leave & i see an old man standing at the end of it...i was on my cell phone so i just ignored him & kept talking & when i get a little closer i looked up again to see if he moved out of the way & he did not...he was still standing there in the same spot & i realized that i could see the door behind him right through his midsection. So i kind of turned around to go back to the guys house & the freakin lights go out (it was night so the place was pitch dark) thats was when i started running haha & i hit the door & tried to open it but it did not work so i started trippin & i pulled it really hard & it went open. The next day i called the guy up & told him what happened & he said "well i'm not surprised this is the oldest building in this town & atleast 4 people have died in it...

Lol i swear if that door had not of opened i would have been jumping out a window!!! By far the creepiest one that has happened to me!

Man. That sounds like a bad acid trip. I'm glad you didn't have to jump out the window though, lol.

Man. That sounds like a bad acid trip. I'm glad you didn't have to jump out the window though' date=' lol.[/quote']

Lol no way dude i don't do acid & the only thing i did before i left his apartment was weed & that does not make you see things:eek:

Lol no way dude i don't do acid & the only thing i did before i left his apartment was weed & that does not make you see things:eek:

Unless you lace it with LSD! Heh. Not that I would ever do that...

Haha yea right:p

the only hallucinogen i ever did was shrooms & that was just a one time thing i will never let someone talk me into it again:eek:

I hear ya.

That's really creepy! I think I would have jumped out of the window, too!

I saw the ghost of a little boy in an old graveyeard once. It has a lot of trees and little hills, and I was cutting through it just as it was getting dark, and I saw this white gleam out of the corner of my eye. There was this little boy like maybe 3 or 4 years old in a white nightshirt walking along parallel to me, just slipping along behind the gravestones like 30 feet away, and it looked like he had some sort of dim light shining on him. I got really cold and first I tried to walk faster and then I just ran, but he kept pace with me the whole time until I got out of there. That scared the s***t out of me, and I will never go into another graveyard after dark again!

That's really creepy! I think I would have jumped out of the window' date=' too!

I saw the ghost of a little boy in an old graveyeard once. It has a lot of trees and little hills, and I was cutting through it just as it was getting dark, and I saw this white gleam out of the corner of my eye. There was this little boy like maybe 3 or 4 years old in a white nightshirt walking along parallel to me, just slipping along behind the gravestones like 30 feet away, and it looked like he had some sort of dim light shining on him. I got really cold and first I tried to walk faster and then I just ran, but he kept pace with me the whole time until I got out of there. That scared the s***t out of me, and I will never go into another graveyard after dark again![/quote']

Wow yea that would freak me out as well...he kept up with you even when you ran?

Wow yea that would freak me out as well...he kept up with you even when you ran?

Yeah, it was like he was gliding along or something. He was looking at me the whole time, but I couldn't really see his legs moving. Not that I was looking too closely! lol

Yeah' date=' it was like he was gliding along or something. He was looking at me the whole time, but I couldn't really see his legs moving. Not that I was looking too closely! lol[/quote']

:eek: lol why where you in a graveyard? or where you just walking by it? lol i don't fear alot of things but ghosts are one of them!

I know someone that told me they seen a ghost that had its "feet" in cosntant motion even while it was still...

:eek: lol why where you in a graveyard? or where you just walking by it? lol i don't fear alot of things but ghosts are one of them!

I know someone that told me they seen a ghost that had its "feet" in cosntant motion even while it was still...

I was cutting through it to save time. I had done it a few times in the daylight and it was fine. I've never seen anything else like that, and I hope I never do again! :eek:

That thing with the feet in constant motion is really creepy- I don't know why, but it just gives me the goosebumps! :eek:

I was cutting through it to save time. I had done it a few times in the daylight and it was fine. I've never seen anything else like that' date=' and I hope I never do again! :eek:

That thing with the feet in constant motion is really creepy- I don't know why, but it just gives me the goosebumps! :eek:[/quote']

lol yea me too i'm glad i did not see that ghost...though the old man one was freaky as well haha am never going to that building again by my self.

Haha what if there was ones like the grudge or the ring:eek:

I was so stupid I watched the Ring by myself and I stayed up all night afterwards with the lights on! lol

Haha yea that movie messed with me real bad...i do not watch any unmarked video tapes:eek: I know if i seen somebody coming out of my t.v they would be hit with a bat haha.

Haha yea that movie messed with me real bad...i do not watch any unmarked video tapes:eek: I know if i seen somebody coming out of my t.v they would be hit with a bat haha.

Lol. Like Scary Movie!

I woke up on my side once and heard something talking directly behind me. No matter how much i tried i could not turn over to see her. The voice was identical to the noises made in the grudge movie though this happened 10 years before the movie came out.

She was saying *Dont look at me* and *who do you think you are, and a few other lines i dont remember. No drugs or booze, totally sober. No history of pyschological problems either.

I woke up on my side once and heard something talking directly behind me. No matter how much i tried i could not turn over to see her. The voice was identical to the noises made in the grudge movie though this happened 10 years before the movie came out.

She was saying *Dont look at me* and *who do you think you are' date=' and a few other lines i dont remember. No drugs or booze, totally sober. No history of pyschological problems either.[/quote']

Wow, that's messed up! I think I would have fainted! :eek:

She was saying *Dont look at me* and *who do you think you are' date=' and a few other lines i dont remember. No drugs or booze, totally sober. No history of pyschological problems either.[/quote']

Did you pull a Chemy-pants on yourself before you went to sleep though?

On a serious note, that does sound like some scary crap, dude.

Did you pull a Chemy-pants on yourself before you went to sleep though?

On a serious note' date=' that does sound like some scary crap, dude.[/quote']

I couldnt turn over. I tried with all my strength and could make a muscle even.

Does anyone here walk in their sleep? I do, and I did the weirdest thing last night- it really freaked me out this morning. I guess I got up in the middle of the night, brewed a pot of coffee, drank it, and went back to bed- all while I was asleep. The empty pot and cup where sitting there when I got up this morning, and I washed everything beofre I went to bed, so I'm sure I did it in my sleep. It's probably why I'm so f*cking wired this morning- I can't sit still. I'm guessing it was like 4-6 cups of coffee because the filter was pretty full. And I'm not taking Ambien, or anything else for that matter. I'm terrified that one of these nights I'm going to do something dangerous, or wander outside naked, or something.

Does anyone here walk in their sleep? I do' date=' and I did the weirdest thing last night- it really freaked me out this morning. I guess I got up in the middle of the night, brewed a pot of coffee, drank it, and went back to bed- all while I was asleep. The empty pot and cup where sitting there when I got up this morning, and I washed everything beofre I went to bed, so I'm sure I did it in my sleep. It's probably why I'm so f*cking wired this morning- I can't sit still. I'm guessing it was like 4-6 cups of coffee because the filter was pretty full. And I'm not taking Ambien, or anything else for that matter. I'm terrified that one of these nights I'm going to do something dangerous, or wander outside naked, or something.[/quote']

Dont wander outside naked when you are visiting your parents in their flat. It is embarrasing having to knock the front door to be let in whilst wearing no pants.

Does anyone here walk in their sleep? I do' date=' and I did the weirdest thing last night- it really freaked me out this morning. I guess I got up in the middle of the night, brewed a pot of coffee, drank it, and went back to bed- all while I was asleep. The empty pot and cup where sitting there when I got up this morning, and I washed everything beofre I went to bed, so I'm sure I did it in my sleep. It's probably why I'm so f*cking wired this morning- I can't sit still. I'm guessing it was like 4-6 cups of coffee because the filter was pretty full. And I'm not taking Ambien, or anything else for that matter. I'm terrified that one of these nights I'm going to do something dangerous, or wander outside naked, or something.[/quote']

Hmm. I've heard about people that do that and I don't think you have a whole lot to worry about. Sleep-walking is bad if you wander outside your pad, but if you always wake up back inside your house, that's not so bad. At least you're not a sleep-f*cker.

yea haha i wake up surrounded by dead bodies...:eek: just kidding but i do sleep walk i've played with my lighter while doing it before!

yea haha i wake up surrounded by dead bodies...:eek: just kidding but i do sleep walk i've played with my lighter while doing it before!

Playing with your lighter in your sleep is scary! I just don't know what's possible. Haven't people killed each other in their sleep before? (I mean, besides you lol) :eek:

Playing with your lighter in your sleep is scary! I just don't know what's possible. Haven't people killed each other in their sleep before? (I mean' date=' besides you lol) :eek:[/quote']

Lol yea i don't remember it but my man tells me. I don't know if they have...i know that if you wake someone up while they are sleep walking they can have a violent reaction.