Sign in to follow this  
Remice

Barnett is out, Fedor needs replacement.

its going to end up being lashley but hes just going to get destroyed by fedor in the first round, its going to be up to the rest of the card to put on a good show for affliction :o

its going to end up being lashley but hes just going to get destroyed by fedor in the first round' date=' its going to be up to the rest of the card to put on a good show for affliction :o[/quote']

yea but i think lashley said he isnt sure if he wants to fight fedor on such short notice. but either way this is probably the last time you will see affliction. they are all done. foder hasnt fought anybody good since 2004 anyway. i could care less about him anymore.....he is yesterdays news

A guy said earlier defending Barnett that is was weed

Hate to break it to you man, but that (2a-methyl-5aandrostan-3a-ol-17-one) aint weed. If you knew your performance enhancing drugs better youd know that.

That sir is the infamous Drostanolone AKA Masteron.

Used to increase strength and endurance especially in atheletes that burn alot of calories.

It has one of the highest aggression levels of all the drugs, though the main pupose of this drug is to treat women with breast cancer without chemo. Tho for the male its one of the hardest drugs to obtain but once one does is like the best drug for this enviorment.

I dont by no means promote any performance enhancing drug. I have 10yrs educating myself in this field and I know my ****, but I will never condone it either. People in the past have ruined these drugs for people (normal people not fighters) in the present. Lets just say you can take all you've heard about it especially over the news the past 3yrs and throw it all out the window. Theres a safe way and a wrong way. Gettin to know your body and the exact chemicals you put in makes the difference. A little easy testosterone now and then wont hurt anyone. But I have to agree a person makin a phat paycheck win or loss and gets outed before because he made a dumb move like this. Well sounds too me like he was afraid. He knew he would get beat so he wanted to increase his body's performance. If he's gona pick Masteron to try before he fights Fedor then i'll give him one thing. He sure did his homework on which one to take. Whoever reads this though please if you ever try anything know excatlly what is in it, how much and read read read.

yea i read that earlier' date=' but like i said......who cares fedor is yesterdays news[/quote']

Yesterdays news??? I would say that is a dubious claim. Not a loss in 9 years and the fact that he has spent more time brushing his teeth that spent in the ring with 7 former UFC champions says it all.

Yesterdays news??? I would say that is a dubious claim. Not a loss in 9 years and the fact that he has spent more time brushing his teeth that spent in the ring with 7 former UFC champions says it all.

since he doesnt brush his teeth that doesnt say much. fedor needs a real challenge to get so cred, i was a fedor nut hugger a few years ago but him fighting cans gets old. AA was almost a good fight but even he hasnt done much lately

A guy said earlier defending Barnett that is was weed

Hate to break it to you man' date=' but that (2a-methyl-5aandrostan-3a-ol-17-one) aint weed. If you knew your performance enhancing drugs better youd know that.

That sir is the infamous [b']Drostanolone AKA Masteron[/b].

Used to increase strength and endurance especially in atheletes that burn alot of calories.

It has one of the highest aggression levels of all the drugs, though the main pupose of this drug is to treat women with breast cancer without chemo. Tho for the male its one of the hardest drugs to obtain but once one does is like the best drug for this enviorment.

I dont by no means promote any performance enhancing drug. I have 10yrs educating myself in this field and I know my ****, but I will never condone it either. People in the past have ruined these drugs for people (normal people not fighters) in the present. Lets just say you can take all you've heard about it especially over the news the past 3yrs and throw it all out the window. Theres a safe way and a wrong way. Gettin to know your body and the exact chemicals you put in makes the difference. A little easy testosterone now and then wont hurt anyone. But I have to agree a person makin a phat paycheck win or loss and gets outed before because he made a dumb move like this. Well sounds too me like he was afraid. He knew he would get beat so he wanted to increase his body's performance. If he's gona pick Masteron to try before he fights Fedor then i'll give him one thing. He sure did his homework on which one to take. Whoever reads this though please if you ever try anything know excatlly what is in it, how much and read read read.

you're so cool!

since he doesnt brush his teeth that doesnt say much. fedor needs a real challenge to get so cred' date=' i was a fedor nut hugger a few years ago but him fighting cans gets old. AA was almost a good fight but even he hasnt done much lately[/quote']

I am so tired of such ********, show me 1 fighter who won all his fights without a loss against better competition, show me a fighter with losses too that still had better all over competition. GSP, BJ and SIlva+brock all fought people worse then Fedors competition more then once. Fedor is the best, and I hope he does come to UFC to prove it, he said he is willing whats stopping him then? Dana is, dude can't let Fedor do Sambo at the same time and Dana wants him to sign his life away, if Dana would be just a little bit less greedy he will come.

I would love Fedor to come to the UFC and shut theese new Brock lovers that we have!!! I cannot stand the comment" Brock is the greatest" he has limited skills! Fedor as a MMA is so far above Lesner! Will Lesner have the same skill set?! Never as thet are two different fighters. Just get Fedor here to shut Brock up!

Your Crazy if you think he will get his a** beat' date=' Who may I ask is gonna do it?[/quote']

Obviously Brock he can but it could go either way but Brock would be the only chance to beat Fedor.

Like ***? he has twice' date=' cro cop? convincingly in cro's prime, all ex HW UFC champs? yes them too, give me a break.[/quote']

He's right Fedor really doesn't have to prove he's one of the best he is probably number 1 and Brock a close second. Fedor fought Andrei Arlovski which is decent, Tim Sylvia which is a doofus, Matt Lindland which isn't bad, Mark Coleman he beat twice, Cro cop which is a vicious striker, Antonio Nogueira which has good submissons and comes bad like the terminator he beat him twice and one no contest !, Kevin Randleman which looks like the hulk and has some power, Heath Herring which has his moments, Renato Sobral he looked good getting kicked in the head by Chuck Liddell, and fought countless others and beat them. I don't think he has to prove anything.