Sign in to follow this  
Stef_rugbylad

What's up with this Shaq business?

It's been said for a while that NBA basketball star Shaquille O'Neil is wanting to join MMA

There's been contraversey that he has challenged the giant Hong Man Choi to a bout but what really is going on?

What could Shaq do in MMA or will he suprise us with his sheer size alike the contraversey built up around Lesnar joining UFC from an entertainment based background

Shaq has been practicing MMA for over 10 years no.

But I think all the rumours about him wanting to fight come from when his jokes are taken too seriously:

There are couple more videos of him training:

Shaq has been practicing MMA for over 10 years no.

But I think all the rumours about him wanting to fight come from when his jokes are taken too seriously:

There are couple more videos of him training:

Wow! How would you like to take a knee from big Shaq? LOL

shaqlesnar.jpg

Wow! How would you like to take a knee from big Shaq? LOL

shaqlesnar.jpg

He'd probly just stand on to till you tap haha

Imagine his range tho, a mix of that and his weight, he'd be a very difficult opponet to strike cleanly or take down...maybe this could be a challenger (FYI not a successor);)

Hahaha' date=' it be funny trying to see him cut to 265.[/quote']

yeah that would be the real challnege for him. I do know that he has punching power though. When he was young he got into a fight on the court and punched a guy thatended upflying completely out of the picture LOL...

haha i have just remembered i had a computer game about ten year ago were you played as shaq fighting different people.

anybody remember that game??

haha i have just remembered i had a computer game about ten year ago were you played as shaq fighting different people.

anybody remember that game??

Yeah, Shaq Fu! haha.

It's obvious that he's joking about wanting to fight professionally in MMA, BUT if he were ever to fight and say for the UFC the appeal that he would bring to a PPV would be Immense. Something I'd definitely pay to see

shaq would be destroyed, too old and way to slow. he has bad knees so he would be leg kicked to death. lesnar would murder him. mir would break his arm, crocop would kick his head right through the cage door, *** would choke him out, carwin and cain would KO him on his feet, gonzaga would scare him to death, couture would just somehow pull a victory outta his ****, coleman would prolly get DQ'ed, herring would win, even kimbo would smash his face in.

I'd like to see Shaq in MMA, or atleast another giant NBA star. I doubt Shaq would do it though, he's already near the end of his NBA career, and I don't think he'd want to start an MMA one after that. I'd like to see someone like Ron Artest in MMA, we all know he can throw a punch.