Sign in to follow this  
bobilator

Fedor in the UFC

yeah i great news i just hope white doesnt put him against lesnar rightaway. he should still have to fight atleat 2 matches. and if he looks good no mtter if its a loss or a win. yeah give him a shot at lesnar. but remember he would coming from a ring to a octagon so we will see. but fedor would be sick to see in the UFC.

yeah i great news i just hope white doesnt put him against lesnar rightaway. he should still have to fight atleat 2 matches. and if he looks good no mtter if its a loss or a win. yeah give him a shot at lesnar. but remember he would coming from a ring to a octagon so we will see. but fedor would be sick to see in the UFC.

Ya the cage can screw ith people, he should get at least one fight to get used to it.

Yeah I don't think they should put him right away against Brock. They should give him atleast 2 fights before fighting the beast. After what Brock did to Mir I don't think Fedor stands a chance. The way that Brock controls people on the ground is scary. The heavy weight division must be craping their pants right now. Adrian said it best in Rocky 4 "You can't win you saw how strong he is, It's SUICIDE!!" Lol

Honestly, I think they should almost leave that up to Fedor. If he wanted to go right for Brock, hell why not let him. He has already proven himself. He has been rated the #1 HW in the world forever now in pretty much every ranking there is, and in atleast the top 3 p4p rankings. This guy doesn't need to climb a ladder unless he just wanted to get used to the octagon.

i say fedor vs carwin winner fights brock

Fedor has nothing to prove or earn. Brock on the other hand hasnt earned a fight against Fedor but what can you do about it

Fedor will get a shot straight away if Fedor wants a shot straight away, simple as that!!

Dana White wouldnt risk not getting Fedor by refusing him a shot straight away, if he wants 1 that is.

Would be an awesome fight!!

Fedor has nothing to prove or earn. Brock on the other hand hasnt earned a fight against Fedor but what can you do about it

Lol - no... all he's done is beat up Heath Herring' date=' stop 3-time HW champ and all-time-great Randy Couture, and dominate 2-time champ (and Jui-Jitsui black belt) Frank Mir in their rematch. All in the Octagon.

Fedor - as great as his record is - has never fought in the Octagon... it [i']could[/i] make a big difference.

Fedor will get a shot straight away if Fedor wants a shot straight away' date=' simple as that!![/b']

Dana White wouldnt risk not getting Fedor by refusing him a shot straight away, if he wants 1 that is.

Would be an awesome fight!!

Exactly, he has nothing to prove at all so if he wants the fight straight off I think he'll get it.

Controversialy I think Fedor would get owned

Fedor got ****ing heavy hand so i cant see Lesnar rushing him. Second he a ****ing crazy submission guys o yeah i forgot to fedor is a Cyborg from the year 3k u guys dont know this ?

it represent a lot of pounds diference!! fedor is around 230, and " polar bear " lesnar is on 265... but is not a problem for this man... I wish to see Fedor in the cage !!!!!

i say fedor vs carwin winner fights brock

Carwin already has a fight with velazquez at ufc104... but yeah maybe Fedor should fight 1 time before Lesnar or maybe not cause i dont think i can wait that long

it represent a lot of pounds diference!! fedor is around 230' date=' and " polar bear " lesnar is on 265... but is not a problem for this man... I wish to see Fedor in the cage !!!!![/quote']

Actually Lesnar is like 290 entering the octagon. Fedor is still 230...

Carwin vs Cain first' date=' let the winner fight Brock.

Then, the loser of Carwin vs Cain fight fedor, then Fedor VS Champ (carwin, cain, or Brock)[/quote']

Are you serious? We're talking about one of the baddest dudes on the planet. There is no reason why he shouldn't be able to fight Brock right away. He is the #1 heavyweight in the world right now. Myabe if he loses to Josh Barnett would you make him fight someone before fighting brock but i doubt that is going to happen.

Man, Im not sold on Fedor. He hasnt really fought anybody the caliber of Lesnar, wont fight anyone like Lesnar (cuz there isnt anybody), and he hasnt beaten anybody worth anything in the UFC. Silvia is probably the worst HW champ ever, and he defeated AA twice. Noggy is really the only credible win he has. Mayber Cro-Cop, but he isnt worth anything in the UFC either. I like Fedor's style, but I dont think he can beat Lesnar.

Now, let the thrashing begin.