Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

Blah

I think the things I would change most about myself are usually those comments that I put no thought into before bursting out with them. Especially when steamin drunk!

Thos put the fear of god into me about possible repurcussions!

Oh yeah, I do that as well...... You should know when you start saying..... I don't mean this nasty, but.....

My thing is texting my best mate at stupid oc clock and saying I love you, no, I really love you.... Like she's answering me????

I wish i had taken martial arts training since i was a child. I feel so late in the game at 31.

About my last comment about wanting 12 instead of 7. Fine its 3 but its a monster 3 inches

I wish i had taken martial arts training since i was a child. I feel so late in the game at 31.

About my last comment about wanting 12 instead of 7. Fine its 3 but its a monster 3 inches

When did you start? Lol i did at like 10...or something.

May 13th 2009 I started Jiu Jitsu. Im trying to speed things up by doing tournaments even though i am seriously not ready. I have grapplersquest in August.

I spent most of my 20's in the military and doing school, little energy and money for formal training.

As a teen i smoked alot of drugs and spent most of my time with self esteem issues and fighting. I was also addicted to video games...that grip was probably the biggest contributer.

Now im financially secure and have a decent job so with my freetime i focus on Martial Arts.I dont have kids or a relationship with a woman so its perfect time to do something for myself. My teacher says i have potential but he likely says that to all his customers.

The only thing that balances me out is that i have training that counts, Weapons.

May 13th 2009 I started Jiu Jitsu. Im trying to speed things up by doing tournaments even though i am seriously not ready. I have grapplersquest in August.

I spent most of my 20's in the military and doing school' date=' little energy and money for formal training.

As a teen i smoked alot of drugs and spent most of my time with self esteem issues and fighting. I was also addicted to video games...that grip was probably the biggest contributer.

Now im financially secure and have a decent job so with my freetime i focus on Martial Arts.I dont have kids or a relationship with a woman so its perfect time to do something for myself. My teacher says i have potential but he likely says that to all his customers.

The only thing that balances me out is that i have training that counts, Weapons.[/quote']

Nice!! I do taekkwondo & capoeira...i love it lol. What weapons do you have training in lol i do as well!

Nice!! I do taekkwondo & capoeira...i love it lol. What weapons do you have training in lol i do as well!

Guns n Rifles mainly. I was trained how to use thowing blades in the military for throwing and slashing. I dont like throwing weapons at targets so i use a slashing blade now. I hardly carry it though because the damage i was taught to do with it seems more permanent and severe than getting shot. I mean, i can shoot someone in the leg and he can heal but if i slash you at the joints with a blade, you could lose the use of your arm forever. Plus, Cutting makes me queezing. Im kinda a b!(tch about that, unless i am in survival mode.

2? That would make me Asian wouldnt it?

You have me confuse with Little Kang

Beyond low blow but from popular belief that is the case LOL

for both measurments I believe :P

LMAO

I would change how i talk...:o & it has not been proven medically but i think i have split personality & it is very annoying.

Everyone has yen and yang traits even thoughs that are imperfected by perfection!

It is never to late better now than @50...

HONESTY the best policy

I started when first put into any area with other kids lol

Guns n Rifles mainly. I was trained how to use thowing blades in the military for throwing and slashing. I dont like throwing weapons at targets so i use a slashing blade now. I hardly carry it though because the damage i was taught to do with it seems more permanent and severe than getting shot. I mean' date=' i can shoot someone in the leg and he can heal but if i slash you at the joints with a blade, you could lose the use of your arm forever. Plus, Cutting makes me queezing. Im kinda a b!(tch about that, unless i am in survival mode.[/quote']

Nice lol i'm pretty ill with my swords haha & i can throw knives or stars as well. actaully like those better than my guns lol. I see your point though stabbing & cutting is kind of messy haha.

Beyond low blow but from popular belief that is the case LOL

LMAO

Everyone has yen and yang traits even thoughs that are imperfected by perfection!

HONESTY the best policy

I started when first put into any area with other kids lol

Haha where you a bully?:P