Sign in to follow this  
macbeth07

When will the UFC bring Robbie Lawler back???

Robbie Lawler, i believe is ranked number 2 in the world as far as middle weights go...(not in the UFC, but in the WORLD) u would think dana white would be trying to aquire a talent like that. he was in the UFC before and he was decent...But over the past few years hes definately stepped his game up. it would be intresting to see how much lawler has improved, by pitting him against the UFC's top middle weight talent...(Hendo, Bisping, and even silva)

Robbie Lawler' date=' i believe is ranked number 2 in the world as far as middle weights go...(not in the UFC, but in the WORLD) u would think dana white would be trying to aquire a talent like that. he was in the UFC before and he was decent...But over the past few years hes definately stepped his game up. it would be intresting to see how much lawler has improved, by pitting him against the UFC's top middle weight talent...(Hendo, Bisping, and even silva)[/quote']

Robbie Lawler number 2 in the world? Ok where the (Mod Edit) did you read that? He just lost to Jake Shields in rd 1 less than 3 minutes.

Robbie Lawler' date=' i believe is ranked number 2 in the world as far as middle weights go...(not in the UFC, but in the WORLD) u would think dana white would be trying to aquire a talent like that. he was in the UFC before and he was decent...But over the past few years hes definately stepped his game up. it would be intresting to see how much lawler has improved, by pitting him against the UFC's top middle weight talent...(Hendo, Bisping, and even silva)[/quote']

tht was a while ago a think he's 9th or something. he got owned by jake shields. n a fink shields mite be on his way???

Robbie Lawler number 2 in the world? Ok where the f$uck did you read that? He just lost to Jake Shields in rd 1 less than 3 minutes.

It was on some internet site about MMA news n rumors, a few months back

It was on some internet site about MMA news n rumors' date=' a few months back[/quote']

Robbie Lawler has never been rated by an official organization as even a top 5 contender. Alot of websites do that. They even have Frank Trigg in the top 10 and he sucks.If anything Vito Belfort would be #2 followed by Nate the great and Bisping,Maia, Mousasi

I wouldnt put too much confidence in rankings. they are all unofficial and ussually made by people with a few years of MMA knowledge. Worst is that alot of them follow suit with what other websites have as their top fighter rankings.

Few months back. Rankings change nearly every week.

I personally think Lawler should stay right where he is at. His fights look ok against mid level fighters but he would get owned in the UFC.

He could hardly handle Scott Smith and Jake Shields owned him.

Yeh rankings dont exist. They are a good guide is all.

You cant make proper rankings without an official organization and also- The UFC privatly makes the matches,promotes the fighters, and gives title shots. The UFC would have to do its own rankings but would never do that because that would give them less control on matchmaking

The extent of their ranking is "This guy is for real and is on a 3 win streak- he is ready to take on the best". Its all word of mouth in the UFC.

Oh and the UFC is too maliciously business oriented to acknowledge fighters outside their organization.

Robbie Lawler has never been rated by an official organization as even a top 5 contender. Alot of websites do that. They even have Frank Trigg in the top 10 and he sucks.If anything Vito Belfort would be #2 followed by Nate the great and Bisping' date='Maia, Mousasi[/u']

I wouldnt put too much confidence in rankings. they are all unofficial and ussually made by people with a few years of MMA knowledge. Worst is that alot of them follow suit with what other websites have as their top fighter rankings.

I can't believe you just called someone out on rankings and then post that nonsense:

Bisping ahead Maia, and Mousasi?!?!........Wow man.....just...WOW!!!

And Belfort ahead of Nate is highly debatable IMO as well but not as blatant as the ones highlighted

I can't believe you just called someone out on rankings and then post that nonsense:

Bisping ahead Maia' date=' and Mousasi?!?!........Wow man.....just...WOW!!!

And Belfort ahead of Nate is highly debatable IMO as well but not as blatant as the ones highlighted[/quote']

Vitor isn't that high actually because he only has two middleweight wins. Marquardt, Maia, Hendo all are easily above Vitor

Bisping ahead Maia' date=' and Mousasi?!?!........Wow man.....just...WOW!!!

And Belfort ahead of Nate is highly debatable IMO as well but not as blatant as the ones highlighted[/quote']

Yeh well my choices are as valid as 28 thousand other top 10's.

Bisping is a good fighter. I dont like the idea of taking a guy out of 4-5 positions because he lost a fight.

Vitor is a great middleweight and Maia is impressive compared to the experience and skill of a depleted middleweightclass. Nate is definatly good and should be in the top 5

Vitor isn't that high actually because he only has two middleweight wins. Marquardt' date=' Maia, Hendo all are easily above Vitor[/quote']

I agree with that

Robbie Lawler vs Chris Leben would be sick though

yea it would. leben was suspended for bout 9 months due 2 steroid use or somethin 2 that effect. so who knows if the ufc will even bring him back

yea it would. leben was suspended for bout 9 months due 2 steroid use or somethin 2 that effect. so who knows if the ufc will even bring him back

Leben will fight WEC transplant Jake Rosholt at UFC 102 in Portland, Oregon

A) Robbie Lawler will hopefully NEVER be back in the UFC.

B) a legit MW ranking looks like this....

1) Anderson

2) Marquardt

3) Hendo

4) Mousasi

5) Okami

6) Santiago

7) Maia

8) Belfort

9) Akiyama

10) Misaki

A) Robbie Lawler will hopefully NEVER be back in the UFC.

B) a legit MW ranking looks like this....

1) Anderson

2) Marquardt

3) Hendo

4) Mousasi

5) Okami

6) Santiago

7) Maia

8) Belfort

9) Akiyama

10) Misaki

Nah. Lawler should be in their and if not him what about Jake Shields? Seriously Santiago....

Your top 10 is in no way near legit. Its just your personal top 10 with a copy paste off the websites you eyed for 5 minutes. You dont even cover fighters like Paul Filho and Jake Shields.

Here is a better look at it

1) Anderson

2) Shields

3) Filho

4) Hendo

5) Marquadt

6) Maia

7) Okami

8) Mousasi

9) Lawler

10)Akiyama