Sign in to follow this  
UFC_Fan_

M-1: No Fedor in UFC Without Co-Promoting

Dana, F* M-1 Global and Fedor. I have heard you state it 100's of times...you "want the best fighters in the UFC" but without Fedor I will not lose sleep. Co-promote with a company that cannot afford to pay it's own fighter and hold it's own event...no thanks as a fan of the sport and of the UFC.

I read the article this morning and I gotta say that with all the Affliction crap goin on, and the talks between Fedor, M-1, and the UFC........ Sherdog.com has consistently put out articles without having any real info on the topic. Entirely speculation. There is nothing we can do but wait and see how this one turns out. What dana needs is his own Russian translator so he knows that its FEDOR considering the offer not M-1. I doubt a monopoly of the MMA world such as the UFC would ever "co-promote" with another company. Either way, I hope the situation is resolved soon so we can see Fedor in the Octagon.

here is the latest article from Sherdog about Fedor and the UFC

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/m-1-no-fedor-in-ufc-without-co-promoting-18792

it Fedor wants to hide be Vadim Finkelstein and M-1' date=' and insistes on that Co-Promotion crap and doesnt come to the UFC. then I'm Done with any Fedor talk. He's just a tool.[/quote']

I think the word "Fedor" should be made into ***** on these forums and any thread talking about him should be removed. It is obvious to me that M-1 controls him and that he has no desire to challenge himself in his career. So to the Fedor nut huggers you can hold on to your P4P #1 ranked champion. I will be watching Brock Lesnar destroy more high quality competition multiple times a year. While the Russian pudge ball goes and fights 8 foot tall retards. YAY!

i agree screw that hes only one man. as much as i want him where he belongs with the rest of the best in the world in the ufc. he should want to be here anywhere else is a joke for him. not that i dont like some of the other promotions but this is were the best belong.THE UFC SHOULD NEVER CO-PROMOTE. ITS THE BEST ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD IT SHOULD NEVER COMPROMISE JUST FOR ONE MAN NO MATTER WHO THAT MAN IS.

I got a question for whoever.

What makes Co Promoting such a horrible thing? What exactly does the UFC stand to lose by doing it?

Is there a way that the UFC can secure the multiple fight contract while still doing a Co Promote for those events?

Just asking because I am really unsure what the UFC stands to lose by doing it. I completely understand if it's the cut and paste answer about he could fight and beat Lesnar and leave. But that leads back to multi fight contract/co promote question and if that is an alternative solution to that problem??

When they are saying Co promote are they saying everything goes 50/50 - cost to run the show and profits?

Help me understand.

i agree screw that hes only one man. as much as i want him where he belongs with the rest of the best in the world in the ufc. he should want to be here anywhere else is a joke for him. not that i dont like some of the other promotions but this is were the best belong.THE UFC SHOULD NEVER CO-PROMOTE. ITS THE BEST ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD IT SHOULD NEVER COMPROMISE JUST FOR ONE MAN NO MATTER WHO THAT MAN IS.

You're right man... this whole thing is pissing me off badly. He's scared whats going to happen back home if he "sells out" - he wants the best of both worlds. I bet most of his European audiences would look at him as a clown now that he's in this Americanized league. Screw it, if he wants to be like that than he can go ahead and be like that.

He wasn't a big baby for Affliction, whats the big deal?

What makes Co Promoting such a horrible thing? What exactly does the UFC stand to lose by doing it?

Is there a way that the UFC can secure the multiple fight contract while still doing a Co Promote for those events?

Just asking because I am really unsure what the UFC stands to lose by doing it. I completely understand if it's the cut and paste answer about he could fight and beat Lesnar and leave. But that leads back to multi fight contract/co promote question and if that is an alternative solution to that problem??

When they are saying Co promote are they saying everything goes 50/50 - cost to run the show and profits?

Help me understand.

It's a shared investment in the event and obviously shared profits as well. It is not likely that they M1 is looking for it to be 50/50, that would be crazy and they don't have a viable stable of fighters outside of fedor to make half of the roster for any event. They aren't likely to succeed with a long term contract that is copromoting. At best, I can see the UFC signing Fedor to a three or four fight deal and agreeing to put M1's label on that match underneath Fedor only. They will never agree to copromote an entire event. M1 is a joke anyways. They need to soften their approach. They can't make more money with any other organization so it's useless for fedor to stay with them. what's he going to do? sign with strikeforce and dream. good luck making the kind of money they want with those companies.

yes it involves splitting some of the pay out and the revenue. the percentages are worked out ahead of time. but the bottum line is, you would see m-1 on the previews, ring, banners etc. and worse, in a round about way, m-1 would be making money off of the ufc, dana, and his fighters and all the hard work that the ufc has put in and built up. ufc obviosly brings more to the table. to me its kinda like building a house brick by brick and then somone else simply owns the key. so in order for you to get in you have to let him live in that house too even though he didnt help build it.

I think the word "Fedor" should be made into ***** on these forums and any thread talking about him should be removed. It is obvious to me that M-1 controls him and that he has no desire to challenge himself in his career. So to the Fedor nut huggers you can hold on to your P4P #1 ranked champion. I will be watching Brock Lesnar destroy more high quality competition multiple times a year. While the Russian pudge ball goes and fights 8 foot tall retards. YAY!

You could not of said it any better brotha. I'm getting sick of this Fedor ********, if he doesnt want to challenge himself than that tells us what kind of a champion he really is.

Fedor is the biggest diva and ego in the world.

Im not saying he shouldnt be allowed to do what he does, but to claim its the UFC stoping fedor is BS, its M1 , Fedor Doesnt want any money? or m-1 who wants a big share of his?

yes it involves splitting some of the pay out and the revenue. the percentages are worked out ahead of time. but the bottum line is' date=' you would see m-1 on the previews, ring, banners etc. and worse, in a round about way, m-1 would be making money off of the ufc, dana, and his fighters and all the hard work that the ufc has put in and built up. ufc obviosly brings more to the table. to me its kinda like building a house brick by brick and then somone else simply owns the key. so in order for you to get in you have to let him live in that house too even though he didnt help build it.[/quote']

the fighters built the house. dana white and the fertittas are the contracters and it's not uncommon at all for contractore to subcontract out. the ufc would be making money off of fedor too so it's not as one sided as you think.

the fighters built the house. dana white and the fertittas are the contracters and it's not uncommon at all for contractore to subcontract out. the ufc would be making money off of fedor too so it's not as one sided as you think.

thats what i was afraid of. i haven't been convinced that the UFC stands to lose too much out of this even with those stipulations.

Who gaved them the material? who payed them? You cant just build a house, you need ,salary and material, and it doesnt fall from the sky.

Fertitta paid his workers to build the house,and they built it, now a new ****ty organisation from Russia, who only has one big star, wants a big pie of the MMA scene, I say **** it.

Fedor isnt worth it. Let him fight in strikeforce and fight nobodies.

Imagien me being a top player in Hockey and playing in a ****ty hockey team, saying im only gonna play in the NHL , if my crap team can get a spot in the NHL also.

No, that team doesnt deserve it.

Fedor is the biggest diva and ego in the world.

Im not saying he shouldnt be allowed to do what he does' date=' but to claim its the UFC stoping fedor is BS, its M1 , Fedor Doesnt want any money? or m-1 who wants a big share of his?[/quote']

That's a pretty silly statement. You all seem to think Fedor is dodging the fight, but HE HAS NO SAY IN THE MATTER FOLKS. M-1 owns him, plain and simply. He is bound to them. He wanted to face Couture all these years (and it would have been the best fight of the history of MMA)

The management is the problem, not the fighter here.

This is my first post on these fortums so I'm expecting some negative feedback. I myself like the idea of one company (UFC) having a monopoly on the market, I don't wanna see MMA go down the same path as boxing with it being corrupt and fighters padding their records with weak opponents. I personally think Lesnar is the best heavyweight in the world but nobody will give him respect because he's a previous WWE member and he's still somewhat inexperienced.

This is my first post on these forums so I'm expecting some negative feedback. I myself like the idea of one company (UFC) having a monopoly on the market' date=' I don't wanna see MMA go down the same path as boxing with it being corrupt and fighters padding their records with weak opponents. I personally think Lesnar is the best heavyweight in the world but nobody will give him respect because he's a previous WWE member and he's still somewhat inexperienced.[/quote']

Good first post, man. :)

I agree with you.

Co- promote the damn thing already. It will only be a few fights to see if Fedor is really the man. You guys will all make money!!!! Do it for the fans!!!! If this deal doesn't happen I'm done with the UFC and it's money hungry executives. Hope Fedor atleast goes to strikeforce...

Who gaved them the material? who payed them? You cant just build a house' date=' you need ,salary and material, and it doesnt fall from the sky.

Fertitta paid his workers to build the house,and they built it, now a new ****ty organisation from Russia, who only has one big star, wants a big pie of the MMA scene, I say **** it.

Fedor isnt worth it. Let him fight in strikeforce and fight nobodies.

Imagien me being a top player in Hockey and playing in a ****ty hockey team, saying im only gonna play in the NHL , if my crap team can get a spot in the NHL also.

No, that team doesnt deserve it.[/quote']

I said quite clearly that the UFc was the contractors, dumba$$, that implies that they gave the material and paid them, etc. etc. It's not like the fertitta's and dana have been the ones getting their faces beat in for crappy, by pro sports standards, wages. The fighters are underpaid and have sacrificed for these guys. they are only starting to make decent money now. And as for your hockey analogy. that's kind of funny because it actually did happen like that. you dug your own grave with that one, buddy. when wayne gretzky was 17 he signed a professional agreement with a WHA team. A year later the NHL brought, not just one, but 4 WHA teams into the league just to have gretzky. the best hockey player actually did make the nhl bring more than a team with him. And it happens to be the best thing the NHL has ever done, financially.

This is my first post on these fortums so I'm expecting some negative feedback. I myself like the idea of one company (UFC) having a monopoly on the market' date=' I don't wanna see MMA go down the same path as boxing with it being corrupt and fighters padding their records with weak opponents. I personally think Lesnar is the best heavyweight in the world but nobody will give him respect because he's a previous WWE member and he's still somewhat inexperienced.[/quote']

And a monopoly doesn't create corruption? Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts even more...

Under no situation a monopoly is a good thing. It kills the offer and demand balance...

And welcome to the boards!

And a monopoly doesn't create corruption? Power corrupts' date=' absolute power corrupts even more...

Under no situation a monopoly is a good thing. It kills the offer and demand balance...

And welcome to the boards![/quote']

I don't believe he meant a monopoly in the way that you are implying.

That's a pretty silly statement. You all seem to think Fedor is dodging the fight' date=' but HE HAS NO SAY IN THE MATTER FOLKS. M-1 owns him, plain and simply. He is bound to them. He wanted to face Couture all these years (and it would have been the best fight of the history of MMA)

The management is the problem, not the fighter here.[/quote']

You are completely right. He will probebly get shot if he decided against his management (of course i am joking, but you never no haha!) I am certain the Russian Mob has some kind of hold on M1 Global!!!! Lol.

But in all seriousness, dont hate on UFC/Dana/Fertitta's. Its M1 global that are the bad guys here, they are USING Fedor to try and get what they want. Its ridiculous. Dana and the Fertitta's have quite simply made an outstanding impact on MMA since they bought UFC. It would be an outrage if they allowed a small nobody like M1 Global 'co promote' an entire event JUST to get one fighter. Look how well its done without fedor? And it will continue doing just as well. Fedor will just add to the already AMAZING roster of fighters that are in the UFC. The difference with the UFC and other organisations, is that UFC is NOT a one man show... It has many, many world class fighters. They dont need fedor.

I am not going to be disheartened if and when they announce on friday that fedor is not going to be signing with the UFC (because of M1 Global). If they announce that he is, i will be just as pleased as when i hear what ever other fighters from affliction are signing. The more fighters, the more match ups, the better fights we get to see as fans!!!

Co- promote the damn thing already. It will only be a few fights to see if Fedor is really the man. You guys will all make money!!!! Do it for the fans!!!! If this deal doesn't happen I'm done with the UFC and it's money hungry executives. Hope Fedor atleast goes to strikeforce...

Are you joking? If the UFC were not as money hungry as they are, where would they be now? They would NOT be at the level they are now. They have brought MMA into the mainstream, as a fan surely you would want this? For OUR sport to grow? For more people to know about our sport? It makes me sick when people complain about Dana and the Fertitta's... They have not only reinvented the UFC, but have expanded MMA beyond what it ever was. And you, as a supposed 'fan', are unhappy with this? What a joke.

If UFC co promotes a whole event with a small promotion with ONE FIGHTER (haha) it will be a complete outrage. But, Dana as a ruthless business man, will without a doubt, not even consider this option. And if he does, it would be for the smallest percentage possible and for a very limited period.

You need to remember, UFC is a BUSINESS, for a business to succeed, it needs to be ruthless in its decisions. The decisions that Dana and the fertitta's have made, have made the UFC into what it is - The greatest MMA promotion/organisations in the world, holding the best fighters in the world. The ultimate testing ground for a fighter.

Look what happened to Affliction - an example of what happens when you co promote. It was on its way out even if the Barnett vs Fedor fight did happen. It was only a matter of time in IMO. It was making losses with each event for christ sake!!! Didnt even make it past two events ... Pathetic.

I don't believe he meant a monopoly in the way that you are implying.

Pretty sure he dide. He said one company to have monopoly on the market. There's only one way to have monopoly on something, and that's a monopoly :D

here is the latest article from Sherdog about Fedor and the UFC

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/m-1-no-fedor-in-ufc-without-co-promoting-18792

it Fedor wants to hide be Vadim Finkelstein and M-1' date=' and insistes on that Co-Promotion crap and doesnt come to the UFC. then I'm Done with any Fedor talk. He's just a tool.[/quote']

Fedor is being manipulated and threatend, in this tough economy, everyone wants a piece, Fedors is being forced to look out for his Russian people

The problem with this is that the Russians are very loyal people... Fedor and his manager are too close to break any bonds and it doesnt help with Fedor being a part owner of M-1! They wont break with what they want. Either UFC offers a small or at least very small percentage or forget the whole thing right now because it wont happen on the UFC's terms alone.

I say... F**K M_1! The UFC has gone this far without anyones help so why start now, the UFC is only going forward with or without Fedor... M-1 should ride there own wave to success and not drop in on others! M-1 could always share Fedors purse! A bit much asking for anything more.

Pretty sure he did. He said one company to have monopoly on the market. There's only one way to have monopoly on something' date=' and that's a monopoly :D[/quote']

Well, technically, the UFC already has a monopoly in terms of amount of revenue. Plus he made his statements as an opposition to the current state of boxing where there are several promotion agencies.

On the strength of all this Fedor can go fcuk himself as he obviously doesn't have the balls to stand up to the schister and say bollocks I wanna fight in the UFC wether you like it or not. If you don't like it I suggest you lick my balls.

Or the truth is Fedor has a dark secret that Finklschtein is keeping for him.

Here's how i see it playing out. Fedor has only one option if he wants to continue to clam he's #1 pound for pound. Strikforce wont sign him because there smart, they cant afford him. If they do sign Fedor then they will sign there demise and ufc will smash them just like they did affliction and elitexc (That's the beautiful thing about having a monopoly). Then Fedor will have to settle for peanuts compared to what the ufc is offering them now. Here is the reality of it all. Fedor wont sign with ufc because he and M1 know that Fedor WAS the best but his time has passed and the new bread of fighters are way beyond the Tim hit the floor Sylvia's and the Andra glass jaw Arlovski's. Heck even Ray Mercer knocked Tim Sylvia completely out and did it faster than Fedor did.

Here's how i see it playing out. Fedor has only one option if he wants to continue to clam he's #1 pound for pound. Strikforce wont sign him because there smart' date=' they cant afford him. If they do sign Fedor then they will sign there demise and ufc will smash them just like they did affliction and elitexc (That's the beautiful thing about having a monopoly). Then Fedor will have to settle for peanuts compared to what the ufc is offering them now. Here is the reality of it all. Fedor wont sign with ufc because he and M1 know that Fedor WAS the best but his time has passed and the new bread of fighters are way beyond the Tim hit the floor Sylvia's and the Andra glass jaw Arlovski's. Heck even Ray Mercer knocked Tim Sylvia completely out and did it faster than Fedor did.[/quote']

He has never claimed to be the best pound for pound fighter, you just made that up sir.

EliteXC didn't crash due to UFC competition, they shot themselves in the foot... Not the same thing. He can always go to Dream, where he will be paid much more than the UFC will ever offer him. Don't fool yourselves, the japanese market is stronger than the american market when it comes to fighter offers.

He has never claimed to be the best pound for pound fighter' date=' you just made that up sir.

EliteXC didn't crash due to UFC competition, they shot themselves in the foot... Not the same thing. He can always go to Dream, where he will be paid much more than the UFC will ever offer him. Don't fool yourselves, the japanese market is stronger than the american market when it comes to fighter offers.[/quote']

+1

Good assessment man.

He has never claimed to be the best pound for pound fighter' date=' you just made that up sir.

EliteXC didn't crash due to UFC competition, they shot themselves in the foot... Not the same thing. He can always go to Dream, where he will be paid much more than the UFC will ever offer him. Don't fool yourselves, the japanese market is stronger than the american market when it comes to fighter offers.[/quote']

Ya fighting Jose Consaco is a fight that mma fans all want to see happen. lol your a joke

Ya fighting Jose Consaco is a fight that mma fans all want to see happen. lol your a joke

that's not the point there sport. Fedor has a world wide reputation, and he is well established in MMA. He has nothing to prove, and nothing to back up.

If he wants money (which you said the UFC was giving the best offer on the market while it clearly isn't) he can go to Japan, where he will be worshiped like a god amongst men.

He doesn't need the UFC anymore than they need him.

The real problem is that M-1 only has Fedor as a bargaining chip, and won't let it go that easely...

So stop talking from your buttocks sir.

that's not the point there sport. Fedor has a world wide reputation' date=' and he is well established in MMA. He has nothing to prove, and nothing to back up.

If he wants money (which you said the UFC was giving the best offer on the market while it clearly isn't) he can go to Japan, where he will be worshiped like a god amonst men.

He doesn't need the UFC anymore than they need him.

The real problem is that M-1 only has Fedor as a bargaining chip, and won't let it go that easely...

So stop talking from your buttocks sir.[/quote']

You sir are the only one talking out of your buttocks. If you think that dream is going to be able to pay Fedor more money than the ufc can offer him then your a fool. Yes they will take him and co promote with M1 if they can get him but then your going to see another company go belly up. they dont have the heavyweight roster to offer the fights that they will need to bring in the numbers to pay Fedor. Plus if Fedor signs with dream then he will disapear after his first lose because they also aren't going to be able to market him like the ufc can.

Help me understand.

Why would the UFC co promote any of its events, when all it does it rake in cash fight after fight?

Why would the UFC co promote any of its events' date=' when all it does it rake in cash fight after fight?[/quote']

For the fans?

I think the UFC will pull it off and I still have hopes. If they don't, then M-1 is going to have a very tough time cracking the American market like it wants to. If you think you have seen White being ruthless, wait and see what happens if this deal doesn't go through. M-1 won't have a chance in h ell to do any events on American soil. All the money and efforts to get Fedor will in turn be used to destroy M-1 and all their ambitious little plans.

I'm still not convinced that the UFC will lose out too much to do this little co promote thing which is why I still cling to hope that it will work itself out before Friday.

this news does not surprise me at all.... Fedor will continue to doge the ufc because he dosent want to hurt his record/aura..... He wants to keep fighting cans to pad his record.... He knows if he signs with the UFC brock will destroy him and kill that P4P bs title some give him... Dont know why any1 likes this poser/putz

the money in the UFc is bigger than a Dream/Strikeforce contract would be. The UFc numbers lie. It looks like nobody is making anything but it's not true. the fights have more viewers which means the fighters make infinitely more on their endorsements. a guy like Fedor would get a share of the PPV revenue also. That is something that is rumored to be in excess of 2 million dollars per fight for big main event fighters, which fedor certainly is. not to mention that GSP and Penn received 1.5 million each for the UFC primetime thing and Lesnar vs Fedor would certainly require something lke that too. the wa i see it, that's close to 4 million for the Lesnar fight, alone and I'm sure with his endorsements it would be over 5 million. Dream and Strikeforce would have a tough time paying over one million unless they lost their a$$ like Affliction did.

this news does not surprise me at all.... Fedor will continue to doge the ufc because he dosent want to hurt his record/aura..... He wants to keep fighting cans to pad his record.... He knows if he signs with the UFC brock will destroy him and kill that P4P bs title some give him... Dont know why any1 likes this poser/putz

He has fought the best fighters available to him for his entire career. This is a travesty to call him a poser. Do you not notice how there isn't one fighter, not one, that doesn't refer to him as the best MMAist in the world. None of them think he's a poser. BJ Penn thinks he's the best. GSP thinks he's the best. Frank Mir thinks he's the best. Randy Couture thinks he's the best. Do you wonder why those guys like him too. What do his peers know? They can't possible know more than an internet poster on a forum. I'm sure you're right. He is a putz and poser that only fights cans.

For the fans?

I think the UFC will pull it off and I still have hopes. If they don't' date=' then M-1 is going to have a very tough time cracking the American market like it wants to. If you think you have seen White being ruthless, wait and see what happens if this deal doesn't go through. M-1 won't have a chance in h ell to do any events on American soil. All the money and efforts to get Fedor will in turn be used to destroy M-1 and all their ambitious little plans.

I'm still not convinced that the UFC will lose out too much to do this little co promote thing which is why I still cling to hope that it will work itself out before Friday.[/quote']

M-1 wants to make a lot of money without doing any work. By "co-promoting" they get a share of the profits while the UFC does all the work.

I'm not going to lose any sleep if Fedor isn't signed into the UFC.

Personally, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't get any pleasure out of watching M-1 crash and burn.

Wowsers.

Look at this:

By: Carmichael Dave

CBS Radio MMA Host

Twitter.com/Carmichaeldave

So we all know the deal with M-1 and what they are saying about co-promotion. I'm not here to say who's right and wrong in this deal, but I can tell you some of the specifics that were offered to Fedor.....

- The UFC offered Fedor a 6 fight, 30 million dollar contract. That's 5 mil a fight

- The UFC offered Fedor an immediate title shot

- Lesnar/Fedor would be the biggest PPV in MMA history (we assume), and the UFC offered M-1 Global a cut of the PPV on top of Fedor's purse.

- Fedor was free to wear as many M-1 logoed items as he wished.

- The UFC also relented on allowing Fedor to compete in combat sambo.

Apparently, for good or bad, M-1 refuses to sign a deal unless the UFC agrees to co-promote.

I can tell you right now, the boys at ZUFFA will never, EVER agree to that. So if M-1 doesnt relent on that item alone, the Fedor to UFC talks are dead. Look for Team Emelianenko to turn to Strikeforce next. With co-promotions already in the books with Affliction, that shouldnt be a stopping point.

How in the world could you turn down an offer like that???!!!!!! It is the most lucrative offer I have ever seen in MMA.

M-1 is officially insane. Nuff said.

Either that or Fedor is stupid for his choice in management.

I officially felt like I was swallowing my words about the copromo thing. That is one sick offer fellas.

Throw in PPV % and everyone walks out a major winner. Hell they even gave the chance for him to wear as much M-1 stuff as he desires.

I just don't get how a co promo would be better.

I officially felt like I was swallowing my words about the copromo thing. That is one sick offer fellas.

Throw in PPV % and everyone walks out a major winner. Hell they even gave the chance for him to wear as much M-1 stuff as he desires.

I just don't get how a co promo would be better.

See my statement about how M-1 would make a lot more money without doing anything. They would make money off of every fight, not just Fedor's fight. All without doing a single thing, because in reality the UFC would still be doing all the work.

Another thing that seems real apparent. M-1 can't survive on their own. They have to co promote to make anything happen or they would just do an M-1 event with Fedor. It's apparent that they themselves don't have the money to put Fedor on M-1 only cards.

Lets say Fedor lands in Strikeforce. Strikeforce will be White's #1 enemy and will counter program them to the death.

I am just seeing a lose lose for Fedor if he doesn't go for this. At the very least he would almost have to go back to Japan to fight.

Either way, if he's not fighting on a UFC card, the most they are getting out of me is nothing. I'll just download the event after I paid to watch the UFC counter programming.

Another thing that seems real apparent. M-1 can't survive on their own. They have to co promote to make anything happen or they would just do an M-1 event with Fedor. It's apparent that they themselves don't have the money to put Fedor on M-1 only cards.

Lets say Fedor lands in Strikeforce. Strikeforce will be White's #1 enemy and will counter program them to the death.

Either way' date=' if he's not fighting on a UFC card, the most they are getting out of me is nothing. I'll just download the event after I paid to watch the UFC counter programming.[/quote']

Word man. M-1 is a leech, to be honest. If Fedor goes to Strikeforce and M-1 co-promotes with them, I would not be surprised if Strikeforce goes under.