Sign in to follow this  
crazy_jamaican_lady

Surprise surprise

I have a mutant baby named Kuato that comes out of my belly sometimes

:eek: wth

Don't confuse CJL with your rampant nerdery' date=' JJW!

It's from the movie [i']Total Recall[/i], CJL.

Also, surprise, surprise, I kicked that mutant baby in the face the first time Jits invited my back to his place to 'play Xbox'. I should have known that meant he was going to try to perpetrate bro-rape.

Also, surprise, surprise, I kicked that mutant baby in the face the first time Jits invited my back to his place to 'play Xbox'. I should have known that meant he was going to try to perpetrate bro-rape.

That had nothing to do with me. When he comes out he takes control. I can't help that he's a horney little guy....he doesn't get out much ya know?

That had nothing to do with me. When he comes out he takes control. I can't help that he's a horney little guy....he doesn't get out much ya know?

Oh, really? I suppose you're going to blame him with your awesome proficiency at tummy-sticks, too, hmm?

I have an evil identical twin named Edaj who I was separated from at birth. She is attracted by the smell of alcohol and has an over-developed libido, and only returns when night falls and the shadows grow long, when she raises all kinds of hell and occasionally hacks into my account to make outrageous posts on the forum.

I have an evil identical twin named Edaj who I was separated from at birth. She is attracted by the smell of alcohol and has an over-developed libido' date=' and only returns when night falls and the shadows grow long, when she raises all kinds of hell and occasionally hacks into my account to make outrageous posts on the forum.[/quote']

So basically you're telling us you're a werealcoholic-nympho-adrenaline junkie?

So basically you're telling us you're a werealcoholic-nympho-adrenaline junkie?

Naw, you weren't paying attention- that's my evil twin! :P

I've heard of it...not seen it though:confused:

I've heard of it...not seen it though:confused:

Total Recall was cool- it's got Arnold back when he was huge, a girl with three ***** (my boyfriend loved that!), Sharon Stone kicks Arnold's **** haha, and JJW's little friend Kuatu! What more can you ask for? :D

Total Recall was cool- it's got Arnold back when he was huge' date=' a girl with three ***** (my boyfriend loved that!), Sharon Stone kicks Arnold's **** haha, and JJW's little friend Kuatu! What more can you ask for? :D[/quote']

I would ask for ANOTHER girl with 3 **** LOL

Total Recall was cool- it's got Arnold back when he was huge' date=' a girl with three ***** (my boyfriend loved that!), Sharon Stone kicks Arnold's **** haha, and JJW's little friend Kuatu! What more can you ask for? :D[/quote']

Ah lol maybe i will go check it!