victrux

UFC needs Fedor Emelianenko

WTF Dana White is so lame for not having Fedor Emelianenko in the UFC

and IF Fedor Emelianenko comes to the UFC he will destroy Brock Lessnar

i hope this will happen in the near future

and I want a Triumph Rocket III, guess we'll both have to wait but I cant blame Dana for mine Doh!

UFC does not need Fedor.. Fedor doesnt need the UFC either. The UFC will prosper and do well with or without Fedor. A lot of the hardcore fans would love to see Fedor in the UFC. But the mainstream fans couldnt care less. They're going to keep watching and ordering PPV's regardless if Fedor is in the UFC or not.

So to say the UFC needs Fedor is kind of ridiculous. We'd have a better chance of seeing Fedor in the UFC is he lost to Josh Barnett.. His managers M-1 demands would hold no weight, and I doubt UFC would pursue him, itd be Fedors managers giving in to the UFC, not the other way around. It just sucks that Fedor carries so much extra baggage, its not just a fighter that wants to be in the UFC, its a fighter with a rival company.. Potential business that M-1 could possibly take away from the UFC. So if anything, UFC would have no gain by catering to Fedor and his managements every desire.

Yea the UFC wont have the #1 HW in the world, but thats not going to stop them from being the #1 organization in the world. They will remain the top dog in the business for decades to come. And the way they will do that is not co-promoting with any other promotions. Sucks for us fans, but UFC has to put business first on this one.

ban

Dana will "Attempt" to get Fedor into the UFC .. but because of the way Dana structures his Fighters Contracts Fedor would never be stupid enough to sign it.

When your fight promoter ( UFC in this case ) can tell you who can sponcer you and who can NOT sponcer you ..

They have TOO much control in the fighters career. When Dana litterally Tells UFC fighters if you want to be in the UFC .. dont be in the UFC fighting game .. The Promoter has TOO much control in the fighters career .

This is why Fedor will never be in the UFC .. dispite easily being the best P4P MMA fighter for the past Decade+ of fighting .

UFC does not need Fedor.. Fedor doesnt need the UFC either.

This is true. Fedor is making 2 million per fight. No Fighter in UFC can claim this. And Dana would never pay that much for some one of Fedor's caliber.

If Dana DOES bring in Fedor into the UFC and Fedor decimates the Heavy weight division like he has done to every division he has entered in the past 10 years. It will signal a new age of questions regaurding the True talent of the UFC.

Almost a PHAIL yet with or without fedor the UFC will be just fine.Only thing needed is having brock fight more than 2 times a year.A stipulation to all title holders should be monthly fights.Or even BI monthly if injured in a previous fight...

not too sure if fedor will beat lesnar, this guy lesnar is a freak of nature and i think will prove too strong for fedor, but i await to see fedor fight on 1st august

not too sure if fedor will beat lesnar' date=' this guy lesnar is a freak of nature and i think will prove too strong for fedor, but i await to see fedor fight on 1st august[/color']

fedor has fought bigger opponents than lesnar and will be able to handle his strength on the ground and during stand up. fedor will beat lesnar with ease!!!

fedor has fought bigger opponents than lesnar and will be able to handle his strength on the ground and during stand up. fedor will beat lesnar with ease!!!

I agree Fedor got picked up slammed on his head by randleman who is not small guy and all that did was annoy Fedor so much his pulse went from 69 beats per minute to 72 and he bent randlemans arm back like it was a twigg.

I cant see brock doing anything different, brock is big, but fedor has the ability to turn fights

and what if all that goes down yet brock comes out the winner? would you prefer your crow cooked or raw?

i got nothing on fedor i just dont think he's strong enough. sure might get a sub from the bottom but i'm sure if he lost everyone would come up with a million excuses as to why, but when it all comes down to it if he's gonna beat somebody with brute force like brock, he's gonna really have to go to work. as to destroying him, keep dreaming. it aint gonna happen

1) it isnt Dana Whites fault that Fedor wont sign the papers. they offered him a contract, not to mention that they cant have him right now as he is contracted by Affliction.

2) its Lesnar not Lessnar. i dont see how someone could spell Emelianeko correctly, but not Lesnar. copy and paste much?

I don't think the UFC need Fedor, as they're undoubtedly the biggest MMA organisation without him. I don't think Fedor needs the UFC either, as he is the best p4p fighter in the world, having never competed in the UFC.

But if Fedor did join the UFC it would help cement his legacy, while making the UFC even bigger and make them a lot of money.