Sign in to follow this  
freedom

Dream 10 results and quick recap

http://www.fightmarks.com/story.php?title=dream-10-results-and-quick-recap

DREAM 10, which featured the promotion?s welterweight grand prix, took place earlier this morning (Monday, July 20) from the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.

If you missed it you?ll be able to catch the replay on HDNet this Friday, July 24 at 10 p.m. ET.

To kick off the show would be the welterweight grand prix featuring the reserve bout between Tarec Saffiedine and Seichi Ikemoto. The bout ended up going the distance with Saffiedine garnering a unanimous decision win once the bout came to its conclusion.

NEVER saw any of that coming.

hey just watch K1 max, loved kawajiris entrance - he had all the Japanese MMA fighters walk with him. Too bad he got KTFO.

hey just watch K1 max' date=' loved kawajiris entrance - he had all the Japanese MMA fighters walk with him. Too bad he got KTFO.[/quote']

some great fights on that card. Bukaw and Souwer/Kyshenko were gooders too

Just watching the fights tonight, and i have one non-fight observation.

This Aussie guy Michael Schiavello that is commentating with Guy Mezger may be the most annoying man on the planet.

So overly enthusiastic about anything that happens. Reminds me of the Strikeforce guys during Kimbo's fights.

Just watching the fights tonight' date=' and i have one non-fight observation.

This Aussie guy Michael Schiavello that is commentating with Guy Mezger may be the most annoying man on the planet.

So overly enthusiastic about anything that happens. Reminds me of the Strikeforce guys during Kimbo's fights.[/quote']

I agree Schiavello is irritating... though funny sometimes (about 10% of the time). Gets over enthusiastic about nothing. "HE TOOK MORE HITS THAN YAHOO"... and nothing exciting was happening in the ring.

some great fights on that card. Bukaw and Souwer/Kyshenko were gooders too

Souwer/Kyshenko was a great fight cudv'e gone either way. Also like that japanes kid dont remember his name but he is just 17. Very impressive.

Petrosyan owned Krauss - dont think Kraus threw a single kick.

I agree Schiavello is irritating... though funny sometimes (about 10% of the time). Gets over enthusiastic about nothing. "HE TOOK MORE HITS THAN YAHOO"... and nothing exciting was happening in the ring.

Lol, totally!

Any news on what actually happened to Dong's foot/ankle? It seemed an unfortunate ending.

Souwer/Kyshenko was a great fight cudv'e gone either way. Also like that japanes kid dont remember his name but he is just 17. Very impressive.

Petrosyan owned Krauss - dont think Kraus threw a single kick.

never liked Krauss, thought he was overrated but Petrosyan is a talented kid and only like 20