Sign in to follow this  
fighterangel92

Best Rock Band??

My band! lol

Currently, I'm listening to the latest album by Meshuggah... those guys are brilliant.

Led Zeppelin

Yes

King Crimson

The Beatles

Deftones

Mastodon

I like some pretty abstract bands too...

Honestly, there's way too many good bands out there to just pick one.

Killswitch

As I Lay Dying

Bless The Fall

Sevendust

The Devil Wears Prada

Once We Were Buried

Senses Fail

The Bled

Lacuna Coil

Hydrovibe

Bullet For My Valentine.....

The list goes on and onnnnn.....

Do people actually believe what they are posting?? The thread asked for the best bad ever, not what your own favorite band is.

The only half way decent suggestions that was made were Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Sabbath.

Most of the other crap that was mentioned doesn't even get on a top ten best band ever.. Heck, a lot of my favorite bands wouldn't make a best ever list.

Most all 80's hair bands (Poison, Motley Crue, Cinderellla, etc.)

Evenescence

Seether

NIN-Nine Inch Nails

Rob Zombie

Danzig

COC-Corrosion of Conformity

Hmm... way too hard, theres to many

Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Rush, The Who, Metallica (wouldnt say its the best of all time but it rocks), Queen, and so on....

Do people actually believe what they are posting?? The thread asked for the best bad ever' date=' not what your own favorite band is.

The only half way decent suggestions that was made were Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Sabbath.

Most of the other crap that was mentioned doesn't even get on a top ten best band ever.. Heck, a lot of my favorite bands wouldn't make a best ever list.[/quote']

I have to disagree to an extent. Music is opinion based, so to say that some posters' choices were "crap" is kinda wrong. I think it would be best to declare a "best band" based on some time of factual information... then rate them in a top 10 system.

Led Zeppelin or the Beatles are the best "rock band" because the sheer amount of money made from their concerts/album sales are astronomical. Therefore, the fans don't lie. Metallica would definitely be in the top 10, if not the top 5, as would Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, and the Rolling Stones.

Hmm... way too hard' date=' theres to many

Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Rush, The Who, Metallica (wouldnt say its the best of all time but it rocks), Queen, and so on....[/quote']

All good here!