Storm

Gman

GH

G_Row

Brew

DV

JJWho

Kang

What happened to this forum?? 1 month ago there were barely 20 ppl in here at a time. Now there are all these noobs. Its a sad day for this forum.....Sad day

ArlovskiviaKO

IWishIwasMMA

Storm

Gman

GH

G_Row

Brew

DV

JJWho

Kang

What happened to this forum?? 1 month ago there were barely 20 ppl in here at a time. Now there are all these noobs. Its a sad day for this forum.....Sad day

I agree.

Did you fight yet?

ArlovskiviaKO

IWishIwasMMA

Storm

Gman

GH

G_Row

Brew

DV

JJWho

Kang

All these noobs? Lol

G_Row is too nice to form critical thinking about MMA.

IwishiwasMMA is convinced boring fighters are super exciting because he likes them

Kang posts 5 words or less about any topic and most of the time is things like "you are an idiot" or "Belcher got lucky"

So you might want to get new friends like myself, an MMAgod.

All these noobs? Lol

G_Row is too nice to form critical thinking about MMA.

IwishiwasMMA is convinced boring fighters are super exciting because he likes them

Kang posts 5 words or less about any topic and most of the time is things like "you are an idiot" or "Belcher got lucky"

So you might want to get new friends like myself' date=' an MMAgod.[/quote']

who are you and mmagod? like you are knowledgable or something?

yeh

you just posted a thread asking why these cards

29-28 Hendo

30-27 Franklin

29-28 Hendo

why they meant that Franklin won.

you thought that fights were judged on the total amount of points.

you are the stupid one.

you just posted a thread asking why these cards

29-28 Hendo

30-27 Franklin

29-28 Hendo

why they meant that Franklin won.

you thought that fights were judged on the total amount of points.

you are the stupid one.

Yeh thats kind of how i learn and reinforce things i already knew. Thanks for that, you are truly a little f$get

Word Cee.. I dont come on the forums much anymore due to regular retards like Chemicals.

He believes boxing is the most exciting sport, yet he believes that Belcher was outstriking Akiyama for 3 rounds... This is what we have to deal with now on a regular daily basis.

ArlovskiviaKO

IWishIwasMMA

Storm

Gman

GH

G_Row

Brew

DV

JJWho

Kang

Sup homie? I've been around but I took a couple months off because sh*t got busy around here

I'm not signing in... :D

I wasn't mentioned on your list. But, talking about noobs... I probably look like one based on my post count on this forum. Everybody starts somewhere... ya just gotta let them figure stuff out. Help them along.

Even Kang who had like a billion posts on the old forum was a noob at one time. :) (So was I)

Kang, you going to the fights on the 21st in Regina? Or Saskatoon this weekend?

I haven't been around on any forums for quite a qhile. Pop in to the old forum most days for a minute (usually all it takes to read it) Pop on to the UG couple times a week. Don't get here or the other place much any more. Life is busy! Summer times usually slow down the forums, but once the cooler weather hits everyone comes home.

I wasn't mentioned on your list. But' date=' talking about noobs... I probably look like one based on my post count on this forum. Everybody starts somewhere... ya just gotta let them figure stuff out. Help them along.

Even Kang who had like a billion posts on the old forum was a noob at one time. :) (So was I)

I haven't been around on any forums for quite a qhile. Pop in to the old forum most days for a minute (usually all it takes to read it) Pop on to the UG couple times a week. Don't get here or the other place much any more. Life is busy! Summer times usually slow down the forums, but once the cooler weather hits everyone comes home.[/quote']

get ur azz back to the t.i.t!

I wasn't mentioned on your list. But' date=' talking about noobs... I probably look like one based on my post count on this forum. Everybody starts somewhere... ya just gotta let them figure stuff out. Help them along.

I haven't been around on any forums for quite a qhile. Pop in to the old forum most days for a minute (usually all it takes to read it) Pop on to the UG couple times a week. Don't get here or the other place much any more. Life is busy! Summer times usually slow down the forums, but once the cooler weather hits everyone comes home.[/quote']

Neither. No one told me about saskatoon, though I've been a hermit lately. And I got a work conference all day on the 21st and won't make it out till about 9.

Well hello to all my friends.

I didnt mention you Lissa cuz u never posted when I was on here. lol

Shawnb. youre my boy! lol!

Good to see you Brew. Hope all is well with the health.

I hear ya Kang. Super busy lately. Pretty much work and train a couple days a week.

IWish. I understand

When I could sign in every other day or so and still kinda follow what was going on it was cool. It's good that there's way more people now but the threads turn over so fast that I can't keep up. It's good to see that most people are still around though.