Sign in to follow this  
freedom

Fedor-Barnett Bout in Jeopardy? (Breaking News)

http://www.fightmarks.com/story.php?title=fedor-barnett-bout-in-jeopardy

Affliction Entertainment and M-1 Global are reportedly looking for a new opponent to face Fedor Emelianenko at Affliction ?Trilogy? on Aug. 1 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

With all the crazy stories about Kimo dying I almost dont want to take a chance with this story - I hate putting up stories on my website with it being confirmed but this was broken by Loretta Hunt, who is a dependable source.

sucks though cause i would want Fedor to beat on Lashley so ppl could get a preview of what would happen to Lesnar : )
fedor beating up a lashley who has like 1 week of training wouldn't say much

fedor beating up a lashley who has like 1 week of training wouldn't say much

knew sum1 would jump on me for saying that.. and btw the same way Lashley has 11 days to prepare for Fedor.. Fedor would have 11 days to prepare for Lashley.. so its the same thing on both sides... only thing is Fedor doesnt specificaly prepare for fighters or watch tapes or anything.. he trains the same exact way for every fight and adapts during the fight.. hes the man

knew sum1 would jump on me for saying that.. and btw the same way Lashley has 11 days to prepare for Fedor.. Fedor would have 11 days to prepare for Lashley.. so its the same thing on both sides... only thing is Fedor doesnt specificaly prepare for fighters or watch tapes or anything.. he trains the same exact way for every fight and adapts during the fight.. hes the man

I like your list of fighters! Looks like mine also.

Fedor has been training for a fight with possibly the biggest challenge of his career. He's in shape, peaking, and ready to go. Lashley is probably as fat as hell at the moment.

If they can't run Fedor vs Barnett Affliction might as well just quit. UFC has won. No one will pay to see Fedor beat an up and coming star who doesn't have anywhere near the experiance to seriously challenge the best in the world, nor will they pay to see him run wild over a guy 50 pounds lighter than him at the moment.

No one will pay to see Fedor beat an up and coming star who doesn't have anywhere near the experiance to seriously challenge the best in the world' date=' nor will they pay to see him run wild over a guy 50 pounds lighter than him at the moment.[/quote']True.

This is be so disappointing. :((((

If this fight does fall apart it will only confirm what I already knew. Fedor is a fake product created by PRIDE/M1-Global. If Fedor was so set on being the best in the world he would fight in the UFC with the best there are. He got lucky against Arlovski and I don't really see Arlovski being a threat to Couture, Nogueira, Mir or Lesnar. Fedor is a made product carefully handled by the russians and made to maximize profit. He is a lie and a cheat! FEDOR SUX! OMG OMG OMG But in all seriousness if Barnett is positive for Steroids again I got no respect for the fool.

this is very dissapointing, probably get jumped on for this but if barnett cant fight, y dont they put someone in like brett rodgers?. am not sayin he'll beat or even have much of a chance, but he could be a test for fedor.

I'll fight him.

I'll just lay down' date=' let him armlock me, tap out and pick up a hefty paycheck :cool:[/quote']

I have 6 months of training under my belt and am 1-0 as an amateur. I would go in there at the full 170 lbs I am right now and take a few swings...worse case he knocks me out? Best case I take down the pudge for pound best in the world lol

I have 6 months of training under my belt and am 1-0 as an amateur. I would go in there at the full 170 lbs I am right now and take a few swings...worse case he knocks me out?

Nope, worst case he makes a knee-bar or an arm-lock and totaly brakes your joints and bones so you're a cripple for the rest of your life.

If this fight does fall apart it will only confirm what I already knew. Fedor is a fake product created by PRIDE/M1-Global. If Fedor was so set on being the best in the world he would fight in the UFC with the best there are. He got lucky against Arlovski and I don't really see Arlovski being a threat to Couture' date=' Nogueira, Mir or Lesnar. Fedor is a made product carefully handled by the russians and made to maximize profit. He is a lie and a cheat! FEDOR SUX! OMG OMG OMG But in all seriousness if Barnett is positive for Steroids again I got no respect for the fool.[/quote']

First off Fedor does not suck check his record, check the fighters he fought at their prime, if u did notice this you would see that he in fact has beaten Nogueira who u said he would't have a chance with (he beat him not once but twice), and Nogueira is not as good now as he was back then. He'd kill Mir, the only one who would be a threat would be lesnar, Randy in his prime maybe but not now.

And have u looked into why Fedor has turned down the contract, theres some good reasons, ufc demand that he give up tournaments which he has attended for years such as the world sambo championships. There was a clause in the contract which stated as long as he remained undefeated he would not be able to leave, and if he did lose they could tear up the contract straight away, he had to fight eight times in two years e.t.c.... Check this out http://www.fightopinion.com/2007/12/26/fedor-does-not-like-ufc-contracts/

that is why he doesn't fight in the ufc where i agree the best competition in the world is

If this fight does fall apart it will only confirm what I already knew. Fedor is a fake product created by PRIDE/M1-Global. If Fedor was so set on being the best in the world he would fight in the UFC with the best there are. He got lucky against Arlovski and I don't really see Arlovski being a threat to Couture' date=' Nogueira, Mir or Lesnar. Fedor is a made product carefully handled by the russians and made to maximize profit. He is a lie and a cheat! FEDOR SUX! OMG OMG OMG But in all seriousness if Barnett is positive for Steroids again I got no respect for the fool.[/quote']

Next you will tell me that the moonlanding was fake, conspiracy 101 eh? Now watch all fedors fight, learn about him and his opponents, take a deep breath and then look that the HW divsion in the UFC and realise that... it sux, fedor is nr1 and you are in great need of some MMA education. Before you look like an even bigger fool then you are now.

If this fight is off because of Barnett and roids give the man a lifetime ban, I am so sick of this dude, grea fighter sure but cheating is still cheating, if MMA allows roids like it has several times before in ALL organisations even the UFC it will destroy the sport. If Fedor got no oponent now I hope Dana stops being an **** and let Fedor fight Brock on fair terms in a good contract, meaning, not forcing him to sign his life away over a 4-1 overrated WWE star.

Must suck not having legitimate competition in the last several years. Must suck worse when your opponent gets pegged for some form of substance abuse (which wouldn't be the first time) and the promotion you are working for couldn't even dream of finding a suitable replacement.

Barnett says he will clear his name and won't allow this to define his career, but fact is, if he does test positive for anything, he could be remembered as the man that ultimately ended Affliction for good.

With Affliction saying that their entire lives depends on this pay per view doing better than their last 2, then it looks like they have a massive mess on their chest.

Lashley won't take this fight and it would be ignorant if he did. Belfort most likely would take this fight, but on paper it just looks god awful.

And this is what the UFC can offer - Legitimate competition. Why the heck would you even want to be in MMA at that level and not want competition? Had this bout of taken place in the UFC and Barnett dropped, you know the UFC could easily come up with a suitable replacement.

Sad day for MMA but you know White was laughing all the way to the bank as he is pulling the Feretta's checkbook preparing to sign all the free agents worth a damn that will be coming out of the Affliction fallout.

Must suck not having legitimate competition in the last several years. Must suck worse when your opponent gets pegged for some form of substance abuse (which wouldn't be the first time) and the promotion you are working for couldn't even dream of finding a suitable replacement.

Barnett says he will clear his name and won't allow this to define his career' date=' but fact is, if he does test positive for anything, he could be remembered as the man that ultimately ended Affliction for good.

With Affliction saying that their entire lives depends on this pay per view doing better than their last 2, then it looks like they have a massive mess on their chest.

Lashley won't take this fight and it would be ignorant if he did. Belfort most likely would take this fight, but on paper it just looks god awful.

And this is what the UFC can offer - Legitimate competition. Why the heck would you even want to be in MMA at that level and not want competition? Had this bout of taken place in the UFC and Barnett dropped, you know the UFC could easily come up with a suitable replacement.

Sad day for MMA but you know White was laughing all the way to the bank as he is pulling the Feretta's checkbook preparing to sign all the free agents worth a damn that will be coming out of the Affliction fallout.[/quote']

Talk about jumping the gun and it is quite sad to see MMA viewers that are UFC fans wanting MMA to fail unless it is branded UFC. As for legit? UFC is as legit as affliction, give me a break, guy was in UFC wasn't he? other roid users in UFC too before as well as for fights, don't get me started on how some fights get together by Dana and CO, Brock title fight after? Oh and if you wanna talk competition for Fedor, there is none in the UFC good enough or should I say better then HW MMA fighters in the rest of the world. Maybe a fight with Mir? Brock is still way to early in his career to take on Fedor. Thats it ha? I would agree with you if we were talking about other weightclasses but HW in UFC is subpar to say the least, even below affliction m-1. That with Fedor is nr1.

As for him not having legitimate competition for years? so Brock had legit **** for years then? or mir? rofl

Talk about jumping the gun and it is quite sad to see MMA viewers that are UFC fans wanting MMA to fail unless it is branded UFC. As for legit? UFC is as legit as affliction' date=' give me a break, guy was in UFC wasn't he? other roid users in UFC too before as well as for fights, don't get me started on how some fights get together by Dana and CO, Brock title fight after? Oh and if you wanna talk competition for Fedor, there is none in the UFC good enough or should I say better then HW MMA fighters in the rest of the world. Maybe a fight with Mir? Brock is still way to early in his career to take on Fedor. Thats it ha? I would agree with you if we were talking about other weightclasses but HW in UFC is subpar to say the least, even below affliction m-1. That with Fedor is nr1.

As for him not having legitimate competition for years? so Brock had legit **** for years then? or mir? rofl[/quote']

There was nothing in my post that said anything about wanting Affliction to fail. I am just basing this on the facts. Fact is, the only 2 fighters mentioned as "suitable" replacements is a man who's only accomplishment is taking out a Japanese commodity (Sapp) or a MW. Neither work for me. Fact is Affliction has stated that it is imperative that they pull big PPV #'s and losing your main event fight doesn't really help their cause. And finally fact is, the UFC does have a stable of HW's and many of them would be deemed more suitable replacements than the two Affliction is mentioning. Also, fighting former champions that are all out of their prime is a marketing ploy, and they did a good job of selling it.

I don't think you even read my post. Your reply doesn't make much sense with what I wrote.

I'll even help out Affliction. Overeem just dropped his fight with Werdum due to injury. At least have him fight Werdum as that is the closest thing to ranked competition that I think Affliction will be able to get their hands on. Werdum main event worthy? Hardly, but it sure beats Fedor fighting a MW.

If this story is true, hopefully it will be more impetus for Fedor to sign with the UFC. The pool of top-notch fighters for him to face elsewhere is really drying up.

Nope' date=' worst case he makes a knee-bar or an arm-lock and totaly brakes your joints and bones so you're a cripple for the rest of your life.[/quote']

HA! You act like I would let him take me down and tap me..i would tap on the way down and make some bank doin it

If this story is true' date=' hopefully it will be more impetus for Fedor to sign with the UFC. The pool of top-notch fighters for him to face elsewhere is really drying up.[/quote']

I hope he comes to the UFC, he and many other great fighters. But Dana is really being thick about it, sure he can maybe even should but I would not sign that contract if I was Fedor, and I am sure others will refuse as well. Dana is just too greedy, to refuse a guy fighting Sambo when he is world champion for a decade, his national sport and he is a national icon. It is like Dana would refuse an olympic wrestler win gold forUSA in the olympics because he is in the UFC otherwise. In football (soccer) hockey and most big sports in the world a professional team can NEVER refuse a player to compete for his country, infact to make sure it does not happen they are forced too be available for national competition. Dana just taking it too far yet again being a boxing promoter, hope he does not kill the sport like they did for boxing trying to push his brand over the MMA sport.

I like Dana most of the time but my view is changing more day by day, it also does not help knowing UFC pays less then some others, now they wanna take away their own ads on their clothes and stuff, dana....

PS: And when Dana says Fedor sucks etc. How unprofessional can you get? If anything he is just hurting the image of UFC and MMA, Fedor is nr1 and the only one that deny it is Dana and Dana fans.

no way in hell I'm ordering this fight now. now way.

good bye, Affliction.

Barnett? Forever to be known as the roid-freak who got kicked out of UFC for, and then sunk Affliction with it as well.

no respect.

I bet Barnett will have no where to turn but Japan now......UFC won't touch him.

There would be some morbid curiosity on my part if Lashley suddenly decided to be a dumb-**** and take the fight.

he's quite the athlete, but Fedor would either launch bobby's face into the first row in the first minute....or just let Bobby take him down and then sub him in 15 seconds.

probably would be a faster victory than the Silva fight.

Vitor has the dangerous hands that always give Fedor problems....Arlovski was controlling his fight until he got stupid.

still....fedor is just so much bigger and stronger and more powerful, i think Vitor would have a punchers chance at best....Fedor would just clinch him and batter him....or sub him.

not paying to see either.

In all honesty tho, I rather see Fedor fight sheep then another UFC HW fight, not even joking lol but I am a bigger fan of LW etc so I am still happy :) To be honest, I sometimes hope fedor would jump into light-heavy weight, feels like he already beat all in HW, can't see anyone beating fedor.

Next you will tell me that the moonlanding was fake' date=' conspiracy 101 eh? Now watch all fedors fight, learn about him and his opponents, take a deep breath and then look that the HW divsion in the UFC and realise that... it sux, fedor is nr1 and you are in great need of some MMA education. Before you look like an even bigger fool then you are now.

If this fight is off because of Barnett and roids give the man a lifetime ban, I am so sick of this dude, grea fighter sure but cheating is still cheating, if MMA allows roids like it has several times before in ALL organisations even the UFC it will destroy the sport. If Fedor got no oponent now I hope Dana stops being an **** and let Fedor fight Brock on fair terms in a good contract, meaning, not forcing him to sign his life away over a 4-1 overrated WWE star.[/quote']

I need MMA education? I have seen Fedor's fights in PRIDE u dip. Fedor beat Crocop (A 1 dimentional striker) and Nogueira. Now as for my previous statement about Fedor not standing a chance against Nogueire. Nogueira has said himself that a fight against Fedor in the octagon would be much different. Japan is a bunch of fake BS. Look at DREAM the company that was spawn from Dream Stage Entertainment (accused of being involved with organized crime) AKA PRIDE it is a complete scam. They are so set on raitings they gave Kid Yamato a bye in the first round of the FWGP only to have him lose to Joe Warren a 1-0 wrestler from the US. Warren has even publicly stated in interviews that he believes he will face Yamato in the Finals if he advances because the japanese will do what they want for raitings. PRIDE built Fedor by giving him chump opponents. He fought a 40+ Mark Coleman twice and a bunch of non ranked opponents to pad his record. Now in Affliction he is facing former champions past their prime as was stated earlier. It is a great ploy too if you payed attention to adds for Affliction they sell Barnett as a former UFC champion...the guy beat Cotoure back in 02 and then tested posotive for roids. Wither way sir I think you are the one in need of an MMA education. Thanks

I need MMA education? I have seen Fedor's fights in PRIDE u dip. Fedor beat Crocop (A 1 dimentional striker) and Nogueira. Now as for my previous statement about Fedor not standing a chance against Nogueire. Nogueira has said himself that a fight against Fedor in the octagon would be much different. Japan is a bunch of fake BS. Look at DREAM the company that was spawn from Dream Stage Entertainment (accused of being involved with organized crime) AKA PRIDE it is a complete scam. They are so set on raitings they gave Kid Yamato a bye in the first round of the FWGP only to have him lose to Joe Warren a 1-0 wrestler from the US. Warren has even publicly stated in interviews that he believes he will face Yamato in the Finals if he advances because the japanese will do what they want for raitings. PRIDE built Fedor by giving him chump opponents. He fought a 40+ Mark Coleman twice and a bunch of non ranked opponents to pad his record. Now in Affliction he is facing former champions past their prime as was stated earlier. It is a great ploy too if you payed attention to adds for Affliction they sell Barnett as a former UFC champion...the guy beat Cotoure back in 02 and then tested posotive for roids. Wither way sir I think you are the one in need of an MMA education. Thanks

The moonlanding happened, and Fedor is nr1. Or did the mob kill JFK too? guy never lost a fight and as much as you like Fedor to be a chump just because he is not in the "UFC" will not make it so, unlike Brock Fedor won every fight against some of the best, brock got a win with as you put it 40+ (today mind you who watched pride lol) randy and then mir, well to be honest him and mir is 1-1. Only one who needs an education here is you, lay of the conspiracy theories and stop believing everything Dana says and you are well on your way to seeing talent when it KO's or submit you!

"Nogueira has said himself that a fight against Fedor in the octagon would be much different".

Haha, well if Nogueira said that then it must be true!!! Lets not forget the 40+ Mark Coleman beat Nogueira in Pride (albeit by freak broken arm injury) and also made him look very ordinary in the octagon a few months back.

Fedor has never really lost a fight, so how can you question his credentials? The only person in the UFC with a chance of beating him is Brock. Personally, I think he would tapout Lesnar within a round.

Hopefully we will find out one day.

"Nogueira has said himself that a fight against Fedor in the octagon would be much different".

Haha' date=' well if Nogueira said that then it must be true!!! Lets not forget the 40+ Mark Coleman beat Nogueira in Pride (albeit by freak broken arm injury) and also made him look very ordinary in the octagon a few months back.

Fedor has never really lost a fight, so how can you question his credentials? The only person in the UFC with a chance of beating him is Brock. Personally, I think he would tapout Lesnar within a round.

Hopefully we will find out one day.[/quote']

That was Shogun, not Nogueira.

Haha' date=' well if Nogueira said that then it must be true!!! Lets not forget the 40+ Mark Coleman beat Nogueira in Pride (albeit by freak broken arm injury) and also made him look very ordinary in the octagon a few months back.

Hopefully we will find out one day.[/quote']

If *** said that, doubt it, Dana put him up to it, guy coud not even get a submission attempt on Fedor, not even an attempt, then people say brock=wrestler=win, Fedor outwrestled olympic medalists reversed take downs, got up from neck breaking slam to reverse position then submit and according to this guy it was all orchestrated like a WWE fight by the Yakuza rofl people who take a piss on Fedor is just really, really stupid.

I do hope they get to fight as well, just so people realise the skill pool of MMA, people love UFC I love it too, but I am not delusional to think all best fighters are in the UFC, as for cage or not, I prefer cage because of less breakes moving positions all the time, but a cage could not make *** beat Fedor today, yesterday or ever.

The moonlanding happened' date=' and Fedor is nr1. Or did the mob kill JFK too? guy never lost a fight and as much as you like Fedor to be a chump just because he is not in the "UFC" will not make it so, unlike Brock Fedor won every fight against some of the best, brock got a win with as you put it 40+ (today mind you who watched pride lol) randy and then mir, well to be honest him and mir is 1-1. Only one who needs an education here is you, lay of the conspiracy theories and stop believing everything Dana says and you are well on your way to seeing talent when it KO's or submit you![/quote']

I gave you that he beat Crocop and Bignog (3 fights of his 31) but u still didn't argue u just called me a silly Dana nut hugging conspirator again. And yes Brock beat Randy and Mir...ranked 4 and 6 in the HW division by MMAweekly...last guy that Fedor beat currently in the top 10 was Arlovski (#10) who was beating that **** in my opinion until he got ****y and was caught. Fedor beat the old elite before the sport grew...I want to see him in there with the new age of athlete. A more complete well rounded fighter not any of these early UFC fighters. Hell I think Belfort is literally the bigest challenge he can find outside the UFC right now. LOL

If *** said that' date=' doubt it, Dana put him up to it, guy coud not even get a submission attempt on Fedor, not even an attempt, then people say brock=wrestler=win, Fedor outwrestled olympic medalists reversed take downs, got up from neck breaking slam to reverse position then submit and according to this guy it was all orchestrated like a WWE fight by the Yakuza rofl people who take a piss on Fedor is just really, really stupid.

I do hope they get to fight as well, just so people realise the skill pool of MMA, people love UFC I love it too, but I am not delusional to think all best fighters are in the UFC, as for cage or not, I prefer cage because of less breakes moving positions all the time, but a cage could not make *** beat Fedor today, yesterday or ever.[/quote']

You are right I am wrong...this thread is a lost cause. Fedor has beat everyone who is worth a damn and would not get destroyed by the biggest, most athletic, strong, and overwhelming fighter in the world. In fact I think Fedor would poke Brock in the face and break both his cheek bones, nose, jaw and foot..YUP FEDOR FOR PRES~ USSR FTW

You are right I am wrong...this thread is a lost cause. Fedor has beat everyone who is worth a damn and would not get destroyed by the biggest' date=' most athletic, strong, and overwhelming fighter in the world. In fact I think Fedor would poke Brock in the face and break both his cheek bones, nose, jaw and foot..YUP FEDOR FOR PRES~ USSR FTW[/quote'] Nah Chuck Norris would blow on Fedor and he would fall to the ground KO'ing himsef in the fall... and what does Fedor have to do with the USSR? you are gonna call him a communist now? The more you talk **** about fedors record the more you come across as a guy hating the dude regardless of his accomplishments, are you telling me Brock is the best and Fedor sucks and is fake because he is not american and brock is? fine you can be supportive of your countryment thats ok, as long as you are aware of your reasons as to why you talk so much ****.

It is clear to the rest of us!

Nah Chuck Norris would blow on Fedor and he would fall to the ground KO'ing himsef in the fall... and what does Fedor have to do with the USSR? you are gonna call him a communist now? The more you talk **** about fedors record the more you come across as a guy hating the dude regardless of his accomplishments' date=' are you telling me Brock is the best and Fedor sucks and is fake because he is not american and brock is? fine you can be supportive of your countryment thats ok, as long as you are aware of your reasons as to why you talk so much ****.

It is clear to the rest of us![/quote']

Don't mess with chuck bro I heard he killed man by looking into his eyes and ripping out his soul...the whole USSR thing is just a joke im 20 dude I wasn't even around for the cold war. I just feel that Fedor himself is not controlling any true aspects of his career and it bothers me. Yes Fedor is good but best PFP in the world? GSP and A. SIlva make much stronger arguments at this point in time. I truely believe Fedor has beaten former UFC champs past their prime and he needs to step up and fight in the UFC. I think the contract is BS but if he really wants to prove himself to the world and show he is the best he could sacrifice 2 years of tournaments and make a run through the UFC. How pro would it be if he lost in his first awrm up match tho? hehe

Don't mess with chuck bro I heard he killed man by looking into his eyes and ripping out his soul...the whole USSR thing is just a joke im 20 dude I wasn't even around for the cold war. I just feel that Fedor himself is not controlling any true aspects of his career and it bothers me. Yes Fedor is good but best PFP in the world? GSP and A. SIlva make much stronger arguments at this point in time. I truely believe Fedor has beaten former UFC champs past their prime and he needs to step up and fight in the UFC. I think the contract is BS but if he really wants to prove himself to the world and show he is the best he could sacrifice 2 years of tournaments and make a run through the UFC. How pro would it be if he lost in his first awrm up match tho? hehe

How can GSP and Silva make stronger arguments ? They both have losses admittedly GSP avenged both his losses but Anderson's losses were soft and his last few wins softer plus he wasn't a dominant force before joining the UFC .

I have major respect for both fighters but Fedor is has fought everybody put in front of him and never lost you cannot argue with it end of story.

How can GSP and Silva make stronger arguments ? They both have losses admittedly GSP avenged both his losses but Anderson's losses were soft and his last few wins softer plus he wasn't a dominant force before joining the UFC .

I have major respect for both fighters but Fedor is has fought everybody put in front of him and never lost you cannot argue with it end of story.

Come on man last real fight Fedor was in was 05 with Crocop..yeah he took on Arlovski who was looking sharp as hell but Arlovski strayed from his game plan. I am just saying GSP is on a tear. HE has fought all current great welterweights and is now waiting for the next group of up and comers. Silva hasnt looked as impressive but he still has not lost at LHW or MW and it doesnt look like things will change anytime soon unless Griffin lands a bagillion leg kicks again

this would be a major blow to Affliction. Why hasn't Affliction confirmed this news yet? Barnett has almost said nothing - how can he not check his msges for a few days?

I wouldnt mind seeing Arlovski back.

Come on man last real fight Fedor was in was 05 with Crocop..yeah he took on Arlovski who was looking sharp as hell but Arlovski strayed from his game plan. I am just saying GSP is on a tear. HE has fought all current great welterweights and is now waiting for the next group of up and comers. Silva hasnt looked as impressive but he still has not lost at LHW or MW and it doesnt look like things will change anytime soon unless Griffin lands a bagillion leg kicks again

So the CC fight was real but the AA fight was not? AA had him in more trouble than CC ever did.

So the CC fight was real but the AA fight was not? AA had him in more trouble than CC ever did.

I am saying Arlovski was on track to dethrone the king and strayed from the plan as I said. The man is good like I said I just feel like he has not and can not be tested outside the UFC. He has Barnett, Werdum, and Overeem outside the cage and Lesnar, Mir, BigNog, Couture, and Crocop all waiting in it

Sure it would be great to see him fight some of the UFC's Heavyweights my argument is he dosn't have to to prove he is the best , he has already done that by never losing in 31 fights and fighting some of the best in the business , wasn't Arlovski ranked number 2 in the world when they fought?

Seems like as soon as fighters leave the UFC they are automatically labeled as "washed up" has beens by some people .

Josh Barnett is a tool, hopefully this is enough to convince Fedor that if he wants to continue to "test his skill' he needs to come to the UFC. On a side note How good of a morning is Dana having today? better bargining position with fedor, main competion in danger of going under because of a failed drug test.

Next you will tell me that the moonlanding was fake' date=' conspiracy 101 eh? Now watch all fedors fight, learn about him and his opponents, take a deep breath and then look that the HW divsion in the UFC and realise that... it sux, fedor is nr1 and you are in great need of some MMA education. Before you look like an even bigger fool then you are now.

If this fight is off because of Barnett and roids give the man a lifetime ban, I am so sick of this dude, grea fighter sure but cheating is still cheating, if MMA allows roids like it has several times before in ALL organisations even the UFC it will destroy the sport. If Fedor got no oponent now I hope Dana stops being an **** and let Fedor fight Brock on fair terms in a good contract, meaning, not forcing him to sign his life away over a 4-1 overrated WWE star.[/quote']

The first moon landing was FAKE lol and the drought in california in the late 80z early 90z was russian elf technology .......Same as the us elf project keeping hurricanes from hitting the gulf coast lol....elf means EXTREME LOW FREQUENCIES if your simple read about tesla and you will see lmao AS for fedor 2 bad i wanted to see him whoop another victum lol

The first moon landing was FAKE lol and the drought in california in the late 80z early 90z was russian elf technology .......Same as the us elf project keeping hurricanes from hitting the gulf coast lol....elf means EXTREME LOW FREQUENCIES if your simple read about tesla and you will see lmao

if you're serious about any of that....hang yourself.

Josh Barnett is a tool' date=' hopefully this is enough to convince Fedor that if he wants to continue to "test his skill' he needs to come to the UFC. On a side note How good of a morning is Dana having today? better bargining position with fedor, main competion in danger of going under because of a failed drug test.[/quote']

MONOPOLY anyone lol soon all the fighters will have to jump threw hoopz and brown nose to fight for less pay even gr8 lol

if you're serious about any of that....hang yourself.

Whatz that P on? Howz life inside the box government created for you?Sarcasm on the moon thing however they could trick the masses they do it every time we vote.... And ELF is real goof ball you need to read more and critisize less WEATHER warfare is the NEW and improved way of mass murder! Vietnam was the first experiment extending the monsoon by a month and a half.But since the viet cong used foot power and bicycles the mud effected the war little!Whoops actually the royal air force actually did the first in the early 50z my bad...Then look @ katrina and after how no hurricanes even come close to hitting land.They all roll back out into the atlantic lol some 1 or entity spawned KATRINA