Sign in to follow this  
Avalins

Marius "The Whitemare" Zaromskis...UFC, I'm waiting for you to take notice...

This person has been fairly unknown MMA fighter especially to those who just follow UFC.. That is until July 20th, when in one night he KO'd two good fighters in a brutal fashion to become the DREAM promotions first ever Welterweight Grand Prix Champ.

This is a highlight of the first round matchon April 5th against Seichi Ikemoto:

Although it wasn't really successful, it takes some balls to pull off something like that...

Here is the semi-final KO finish against a heavy favorite Japanese fighter Hayato Sakurai on July 20th:

Sakurai was regarded to as the fighter who could give GSP the most challenge and in my opinion, was going to fight GSP if he had won this tournament...

And finally here is the beautiful KO delivered in the final match up against Jason High (or a KTFO according to one of the announcers), also on July 20th:

So if you haven't heard of him already... I introduce to you: Marius "The Whitemare" Zaromskis... I think he has a bright future ahead of him. He is an exciting fighter to watch!

This person has been fairly unknown MMA fighter especially to those who just follow UFC.. That is until July 20th' date=' when in one night he KO'd two good fighters in a brutal fashion to become the DREAM promotions first ever Welterweight Grand Prix Champ.

This is a highlight of the first round matchon April 5th against Seichi Ikemoto:

Although it wasn't really successful, it takes some balls to pull off something like that...

Here is the semi-final KO finish against a heavy favorite Japanese fighter Hayato Sakurai on July 20th:

Sakurai was regarded to as the fighter who could give GSP the most challenge and in my opinion, was going to fight GSP if he had won this tournament...

And finally here is the beautiful KO delivered in the final match up against Jason High (or a KTFO according to one of the announcers), also on July 20th:

So if you haven't heard of him already... I introduce to you: Marius "The Whitemare" Zaromskis... I think he has a bright future ahead of him. He is an exciting fighter to watch![/quote']

Mach had nothing for GSP

But I hope Dream holds onto him. I would like to see them grow more and try to compete a little bit against the UFC

Mach had nothing for GSP

But I hope Dream holds onto him. I would like to see them grow more and try to compete a little bit against the UFC

Someone had posted a link to those fights before and they were all really good. That guy is a beast.

Definitely looks impressive, and aggressive.

However, looks quite air-time happy. A good strong wrestler with more experience (GSP, Fitch, Kos, etc) will love him trying that.

I agree that Dream is a good place for him to develop. He started off on the circuit over here and has always showed promise, so it is good to see him going further.

This guy knocked out some dude with a flying knee in Cage Rage. pretty tight. look it up on youtube.

Yeh that was against Mason (Ross?). The guy was so tired though so probably couldnt move out the way. But yeh it was a pretty cool KO.