Sign in to follow this  
PolishKOXperience

"Hell's Kitchen" Season 6, last night's episode..

Did anyone watch this? I was laughing m.a.o when that Joseph dude took off his apron in quick fasion and stepped off the stairs and got up in Chef Ramsey's face. It was too be continued, and it said: "Next time! on Hell's Kitchen! all you see is Hell's Kitchen on fire, with police, fire trucks, and all the cast members from the kitchen crews scattering all over the place, like ..total chaos is the best way to put it, and I was on the edge of my sofa! Chef Ramsey's face was like calm, but you could tell he wasn't sure how to react. This Joseph guy was all : "I'm not a b*tch! I'm not your b*tch!" priceless, to the purest degree.

is this a USA edition of hells kitchen?

Is it diffrent in other countries? Ramsey is a assertive personality most get scared like a child face'ing the music lol...

I am a regular at the restaurant that the winner gets to work at. I can see the quality of my meal will be going downhill...

You should ask for your food be made and prepared by the original Chef(s) and not by "the new guy/women from Hell's Kitchen."