Sign in to follow this  
gavyg03

Josh Barnett addresses the media for the FIRST time

i like Barnett but i mean come on, this is twice now.. there are no excuses! just say you were a **** for taking roids and try to salvage your career.

thanks for the story.

agree, you do steroids and get caught... accept it, apologize, move on. The MMA public is not dumb to believe that someone handed you a "protein shake" with something in it.

thanks for the link.

Barnett's a fool. And I hate it too when athletes get caught taking 'roids and then try to play stupid, like "I thought it was vitamin B I was taking" or "I thought it was just some ancient Chinese herbal supplement". At least when Bonnar got caught, he fessed up and got back to training.

I am not so sure about this... this is the CSAC we are talking about, not the most trusted commission when it comes to drug testing. Josh submitted this sample on his own, it was not random as has been stated, Josh scheduled giving this sample as part of getting his license in CA, which had expired.

I am not so sure about this... this is the CSAC we are talking about' date=' not the most trusted commission when it comes to drug testing. Josh submitted this sample on his own, it was not random as has been stated, Josh scheduled giving this sample as part of getting his license in CA, which had expired.[/quote']

Horaay someone who actually thinks before they post