Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

WWE future...

Its a painfull topic, but has Brock opened the door for others to cross over??

Who else in WWE (if anyone) has the ability to match it in the cage?

we saw Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn in the then WWF.. the only credited wrestler im aware of is Kurt Angle .. but, open for suggestions for WWE fanboys (no im not one either)

could anyone cut it?

Attention new posters......... There are other topics you can start threads on besides Brock and the WWE..... This horse has been whipped to death.... Please use search button you will find many threads where you can post your non sense.

Attention new posters......... There are other topics you can start threads on besides Brock and the WWE..... This horse has been whipped to death.... Please use search button you will find many threads where you can post your non sense.

sorry senoir citizen .. wasnt a Brock topic, for starters, and hadnt seen it with the serch function which i had looked. So, politely, if you dont like it don't take time to reply im sure you have better things to do with your time

cheers

i haven't watched "wrestling" in years haha. but the only dude i'm aware of that could cut it is Kurt Angle, but he's getting up in the age, and it's way too late to try to transition, in my opinion. I know he helps some MMA fighters train their wrestling in the past. If he got into MMA instead of Wrestling he probably would have been one of the greats at the time with his olympic wrestling.

EDIT: about lashley. do you honestly thing he's going to be a good MMA fighter? he takes breaks from training MMA to work with TNA (a wrestling company like WWE). MMA is a full time thing, he'll never make it anywhere if he thinks he can half **** it and make it big in this sport.

Yeah the answer is pretty simple...anyone who has at least been competitive in wrestling (Olympics, college etc) at least has a basis to build upon to become an MMA fighter no matter what path they get led down after (WWE or whatever cheap equivilant).

As I guess someone else have mentioned: Anyone with an extremely good background from proper martial arts, be it wrestling, BJJ, kick boxing or whatever, can possibly with time make it into the UFC.

The no brain, pumped up show dolls can not.

To Remedx: Lashley works for TNA for 4 days a month (at their TV tapings) and gets paid apparently $50,000.00 a month to do it, to me thats time well spent!

Simply put, no there is no-one in WWE right now that could compete in MMA, Angle may think he is up to it but he's already had major neck surgery and wouldn't stand the pace. This is a topic which has been flogged to death on these and other boards, but with good reason MMA fans.....you've made this a hot topic by your reaction to Brock. Brock wil NEVER be accepted by core MMA fans as he is a "fake" Wrestler and neither will Bobby Lashley, even if they both beat Fedor or Couture or Mir or anyone that MMA throws at them.....This has come about because of MMA fans snobbery about wrestlers......

To Remedx: Lashley works for TNA for 4 days a month (at their TV tapings) and gets paid apparently $50' date='000.00 a month to do it, to me thats time well spent!

Simply put, no there is no-one in WWE right now that could compete in MMA, Angle may think he is up to it but he's already had major neck surgery and wouldn't stand the pace. This is a topic which has been flogged to death on these and other boards, but with good reason MMA fans.....you've made this a hot topic by your reaction to Brock. [b']Brock wil NEVER be accepted by core MMA fans[/b] as he is a "fake" Wrestler and neither will Bobby Lashley, even if they both beat Fedor or Couture or Mir or anyone that MMA throws at them.....This has come about because of MMA fans snobbery about wrestlers......

I dont agree with that. Lots of fans may be hating on Brock right now, but i dont think those are the hardcore fans or those who have been following the ufc from the beggining. They may not like the guy, but you have to respect hat he has done, and in my opinion most harcore fans know Lesnar can fight.

Wasnt there a stage where the Unndertaker was pulling off a load of submissions lol (so my brother tells me)

I can just see him giving Frank Mir a Tombstone!!!!

This is all a joke by the way, dont all slate me!!

AAAAAAAAMEN, brother!

Its a painfull topic' date=' but has Brock opened the door for others to cross over??

Who else in WWE (if anyone) has the ability to match it in the cage?

we saw Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn in the then WWF.. the only credited wrestler im aware of is Kurt Angle .. but, open for suggestions for WWE fanboys (no im not one either)

could anyone cut it?[/quote']

no one, they all suck

I dont know if Kurt COULD cut it in MMA. I wonder about his chin. Besides, a hard blow to his head would make him more crazy then he already is. (I dont know if he has calmed down but when he went to TNA he seemed a bit out of it. I dont know about him now.)

I dont agree with that. Lots of fans may be hating on Brock right now' date=' but i dont think those are the hardcore fans or those who have been following the ufc from the beggining. They may not like the guy, but you have to respect hat he has done, and in my opinion most harcore fans know Lesnar can fight.[/quote']

Mtx, i wish i could believe this man! I agree with you I respect what he has done and i know he can fight, i just don't get the hating!

To everyone who has posted about Angle, forget Angle! He is too old, too broken and too unfit. Also where is he gonna fight Heavyweight? Light Heavy? IMO neither of these would suit him because he's too short!

I also agree that there is no-one in WWE at this time who could cross over, because with the exception of Shelton Benjamin there is no-one who is legitimately anything in any legit "sport" (No Triple H Bodybuilding is not a "sport")......

Actually slightly from left field....how about Shelton Benjamin? Wrestled in College i believe is still young and fit and has no charisma whatsoever.....the guys who hate Lesnar would love him!

Shelton Benjamin Would be the best WWE pick, Benjamin was a two-time All-American heavyweight wrestler, He used to Train with Brock Lesnar back in the Day. But he already is 34 years old so idk if he would pick up MMA fast enough to make it into any big fights....