Sign in to follow this  
ufanc1406051167

Bobby Lashley

According to sources that bobby is preparing himself for the ufc and he wants lesnar to be his first match :o (awesome). Former wwe "superstars" goes head to head for the cage match oh man I can't wait for this to happen. Bring it on LESNER VS LASHLEY for the ufc title c'mon!

Who's Bobby Lashley??

..exactly!!!!!

A wwe flop, hope his mma career flops too!! Calling out the UFC champ when your a nobody! Thats funny. Have a rematch with Bob Sapp instead.

Lashley is no where in the same league as lesnar. Even if people don't want to admit it lesnar has real skills or he wouldn't be where he is today.

bobby lashely who? haha well i think thats a good thing that his career in mma is going slow, i think thats how alot of people would want to see brock career go, bobby is going the right way about it, and i think later he will face brock and will match up well. i know brock has had alot of light but i know bobby is only has one fight less and has been training so will see.

bobby lashely who? haha well i think thats a good thing that his career in mma is going slow' date=' i think thats how alot of people would want to see brock career go, bobby is going the right way about it, and i think later he will face brock and will match up well. i know brock has had alot of light but i know bobby is only has one fight less and has been training so will see.[/quote']

I agree, I think fighters should work their way up through ranks and earn what they get. I love Lesner at the mo, but still dont think he should have had a title shot when he did. But he did and he won and that is all history now.

But Bobby Lashley in his head must be comparing himself to Brock, thinking hes gonna do it like Brock did, if Brock can do it he can do it type thing. But Brock is a one off. Good luck to Lashley, if he earns his spot then fair play to him, but calling out/talking about the UFC champ when your nowhere near that level is a bit bigheaded!

According to sources that bobby is preparing himself for the ufc and he wants lesnar to be his first match :o (awesome). Former wwe "superstars" goes head to head for the cage match oh man I can't wait for this to happen. Bring it on LESNER VS LASHLEY for the ufc title c'mon!

The cat couldn't even finish Jason Guida. You want to watch a pro wrestler vs pro wrestler? well, I suggest you stick to pro wrestling, then.

Hey peeps, yeah i totally agree, i think it would be unfair for lashley to get a title shot at Brock for his first match in the UFC when there is other guys in the division who have more experienced and worked harder than him. If Brock and Lashley do fight at some point, i think it will be just for the attention it would bring the fact that two ex wwe stars would go head to head. But i dont think it will happen anytime soon as Lashley has just signed with TNA another wrestling organisation, so when Brock is training for the fight for instance, what will lashley be doing? cutting promos? or getting slamed through a table?

The cat couldn't even finish Jason Guida. You want to watch a pro wrestler vs pro wrestler? well' date=' I suggest you stick to pro wrestling, then.[/quote']

haha this makes sense. Listen to this guy!

Why not, it would complete the joke a titelfight with two guys that does have 10 fights between them, no doubt the PPV will sell like crazy.

Bobby Lashley 4-0 vs. Brock Lesnar 4-1

Why not' date=' it would complete the joke a titelfight with two guys that does have 10 fights between them, no doubt the PPV will sell like crazy.

Bobby Lashley 4-0 vs. Brock Lesnar 4-1[/quote']

Maybe they could make it a casket match ;)

He should definatley get his chance in the ufc if he keeps his mma record up. then work his way up in ufc. if he does that then he deserves a title shot. just like anyone else would

i reckon they are on the same level, Brock of course has his wrestling game but Lashley has all the credentials to be a big player in MMA and the UFC!

if many people who watch UFC like pro wrestling (like me) then Lashley v Lesnar would sell bucket loads!

i reckon they are on the same level' date=' Brock of course has his wrestling game but Lashley has all the credentials to be a big player in MMA and the UFC!

if many people who watch UFC like pro wrestling (like me) then Lashley v Lesnar would sell bucket loads![/quote']

Haha, are you joking? You have got to be right? 'The same level...'? 'all the credentials...'? Bob lashley competed in AMATUER wrestling tournaments, that is it. Lesnar is a two-time NCAA ALL AMERICAN and AN NCAA heavyweight champion. Come on... Lashley is not in the same league. Another reason why? Lashley devotes his time to pro wrestling (TNA). Lesnar devotes his time to ONLY MMA, he is actually progressing his skills extremely quickly, and is continuing to get better and better with each fight. Lesnar has fought 3 of the toughest fighters in the world - Frank Mir, Heath Herring and RANDY COUTURE, and has beaten all of them. Bob Lashley has fought - Joshua Franklin, Jason Guida, Mike Cook, and BOB SAPP (HAHAHAHA).

Im sorry, i am not even a massive Lesnar fan, even though i do think he will do very well in mma. Lesnar is not ONLY big, he is very very quick and powerful for someone of his size. And his work ethic is better than most, he sets his mind on something and sets out to achieve that goal, that is why he trains so hard to get what he wants. At this point, to compare Lashley with Lesnar is just ridiculous. The only comparison being they both were WWE stars. Lesnar would actually destroy Lashley, and until Lashley beats a top not notch opponent, he should not fight for the title.

The only way Lashley vs Lesnar would be good for the UFC is financially, but dana white would NEVER let it happen at this moment of time, because it would make the UFC look like a complete joke, like other lesser organisations are beginning to look like.

Hey peeps' date=' yeah i totally agree, i think it would be unfair for lashley to get a title shot at Brock for his first match in the UFC when there is other guys in the division who have more experienced and worked harder than him. If Brock and Lashley do fight at some point, i think it will be just for the attention it would bring the fact that two ex wwe stars would go head to head. But i dont think it will happen anytime soon as Lashley has just signed with TNA another wrestling organisation, so when Brock is training for the fight for instance, what will lashley be doing? cutting promos? or getting slamed through a table?[/quote']

I agree to a point. If that were the case, Brock should still be in line as well. There were PLENTY of credable fighters that were overlooked, just for the publicity Brock brought to the sport. I wouldnt doubt they meet sooner then one would think.

like i said in another thread, bobby lashley splits his training in half and takes breaks to do pro wrestling still. he's going no where if he's not training 24/7 for MMA.

and why compare lashley's record with lesnar's record? lashley has fought cans, lesnar has fought champions.

lashley would get destroyed..

I think your all wrong I think Lashley is one man who can make Lesnar look normal, I'm really looking forward to this. I have to say even if Dana White wants to pretend hes showing no interest in Lashley I bet he had a hard on watching the way he dominated Bob Sapp, will be one of UFC's biggest pay days ever just about every UFC and WWE fan wants to see this and as a fan of both I caaaaaant wait!!....(Whispers ''WWE kicking UFC's **** hehe...'') Thats sure to P a few people off.

I think your all wrong I think Lashley is one man who can make Lesnar look normal' date=' I'm really looking forward to this. I have to say even if Dana White wants to pretend hes showing no interest in Lashley I bet he had a hard on watching the way he dominated Bob Sapp, will be one of UFC's biggest pay days ever just about every UFC and WWE fan wants to see this and as a fan of both I caaaaaant wait!!....(Whispers ''WWE kicking UFC's **** hehe...'') Thats sure to P a few people off.[/quote']

nerd

I agree to a point. If that were the case' date=' Brock should still be in line as well. There were PLENTY of credable fighters that were overlooked, just for the publicity Brock brought to the sport. I wouldnt doubt they meet sooner then one would think.[/quote']

Except that it seems that Dana actually knew what he was doing, Lesnar got a title shot very fast but he took it so that's the end of that. He now also has defended it...

just watched the sapp - lashley fight and it reminded me of lesnars debut, on top just stright domination. in my opinion they both match up pretty well it's just i don't think lashley's ready for lesnar, in a couple of fights time maybe, in the meantime put him up against another good heavyweight like kongo or sylvia see how he does.

Building up a fight between Lashley and Lesnar because they were both in the WWE is a complete joke. I watch real fighting and my kids watch fake fighting. Using their wrestling careers for some type of marketing is a joke and Dana White would be a fool to do so and I think he knows that. If he wants to keep some of his fighters in his promotion then he'll be smart and let Lashley earn his spot before he gets a shot. This thread should be deleted.

Bobby Lashley is attempting to round up some fans of his own and bring them into the MMA universe, keeping himself noticed in the process, hence him being with TNA. He wants to be a big name going in, and by appearing on TNA (not really a ratings juggernaut) he is able to do that, to a certain degree.

He will then work his way by probably signing a deal with bigger promotions, more well named, such as Strikeforce, have a couple fights there, move in (to the bottom) of the UFC, where he will, AND SHOULD be pitted against the new TUF 10 victor(s) and test himself there.

That's his reasoning behind joining TNA, it's a few hours out of one day a week, nothing major. He wants a match with Lesnar, who doesn't? Just have to be smart about it, and know what you are capable and incapable of fighting wise. I'm not going to say that he's in over his head, in time he may be prepped, but as it stands right now, he's not ripe enough to face Brock Lesnar,

- E.O.D (End of Discussion)

I heard on THE SCORE NETWORK Bobby Lashley is supposed to sign with the UFC sometime this year.

his next fight is on October 3 Vs. Don Frye........that fight should answer some questions about Bobby Lashley.

Also I think Bobby Lashley Vs. Brock Lesnar would be a great fight in like a year or two....

I heard on THE SCORE NETWORK Bobby Lashley is supposed to sign with the UFC sometime this year.

his next fight is on October 3 Vs. Don Frye........that fight should answer some questions about Bobby Lashley.

Also I think Bobby Lashley Vs. Brock Lesnar would be a great fight in like a year or two....

Even if Lashley did beat Don Frye, I still would be skeptical to his legitimacy, but have more respect for him as a fighter nonetheless. He is establishing dominance, thus far.

Who's Bobby Lashley??

..exactly!!!!!

A wwe flop' date=' hope his mma career flops too!! Calling out the UFC champ when your a nobody! Thats funny. Have a rematch with Bob Sapp instead.[/quote']

2 silver medals 1 in boxing and 1 in wrestling from the armed forces say bobby will make brock look like a chump

like i said in another thread' date=' bobby lashley splits his training in half and takes breaks to do pro wrestling still. he's going no where if he's not training 24/7 for MMA.

and why compare lashley's record with lesnar's record? lashley has fought cans, lesnar has fought champions.

lashley would get destroyed..[/quote']

remember gabriel gonzaga, given no chance at ufc 70 comes in takes cro cop down opens him up and lands a head kick that was heard around the world and lashley does'nt have to train pro-wrestling his mma training keeps him looking like a monster a hour of choriography a day and thats it