Sign in to follow this  
HappyHamer

Promote your favourite TV Show

Series 5 already!?! Looks like I have some catching up to do.

It is worth watching it only gets better!I almost forgot to mention LIE TO ME it is a good 1 aswell

It is worth watching it only gets better!I almost forgot to mention LIE TO ME it is a good 1 aswell

Series 1 is just finishing in the UK, so I've missed it. I do have an unexplainable aversion to Tim Roth though. I'd heard it described as a charmless Mentalist (which is a great piece of leave your brain out TV)

Series 1 is just finishing in the UK' date=' so I've missed it. I do have an unexplainable aversion to Tim Roth though. I'd heard it described as a charmless Mentalist (which is a great piece of leave your brain out TV)[/quote']

Human nature is a science of its own.Those with street smarts can relate

the name alone interests me' date=' what is this show about? Also i watched 2 seasons of a very gothic depression era fantasy drama called carnivale. Anyone know if they're making any more?[/quote']

travis prastrana and his crew do alls orts of crazy stunts. Its like jack@$$ but 10 times better. One time he jumps out of an airplane with no parachute, backflips a bigwheel etc.

Hawaii message in the waves! To see how modern society has effected every life form on earth is heart wrenching unless your souless...

I keep seeing a new show advertised without giving too much info away. It's called Warehouse 18, and from what little info I've got, it looks like it's "aliens on Earth". Can anybody tell me anything about it?

I keep seeing a new show advertised without giving too much info away. It's called Warehouse 18' date=' and from what little info I've got, it looks like it's "aliens on Earth". Can anybody tell me anything about it?[/quote']

I was just about to put a plug in for Warehouse 13 (not 18). It's on the SyFy channel, and it's my favorite new TV show. It's about a secret government organization whose task is to gather up artifacts with paranormal powers and store them safely away from the general populace. It is a bit like the X-Files, but not a rip-off, and has more humor. If you like that sort of thing you should definitely check it out. It's on Tuesdays at 9PM EST, and they recap earlier episodes first so you can catch up with the show. :)

I was just about to put a plug in for Warehouse 13 (not 18). It's on the SyFy channel' date=' and it's my favorite new TV show. It's about a secret government organization whose task is to gather up artifacts with paranormal powers and store them safely away from the general populace. It is a bit like the X-Files, but not a rip-off, and has more humor. If you like that sort of thing you should definitely check it out. It's on Tuesdays at 9PM EST, and they recap earlier episodes first so you can catch up with the show. :)[/quote']

It's being advertised in the UK as coming soon, so I will check it out. The advert was just played 4 times in 1 hour so how I got the number of the warehouse wrong is beyond me.

Season 1 sons of anarchy show was best show ive seen in a long time. Its like the sopranos but on network television and to me it tops them. Ask me sons of anarchy best show on television.

SAMCRO rocks!

This is not a T.V sjhow but isnt this creepy just a little

Jesus, that is ****ing creepy! Seems like that show had a sinister agenda, showing kids eating food from a "mysterious stranger", and saying that human life is worthless. WOW, no wonder it was banned.

Jesus' date=' that is ****ing creepy! Seems like that show had a sinister agenda, showing kids eating food from a "mysterious stranger", and saying that human life is worthless. WOW, no wonder it was banned.[/quote']

Lol yea i was like WTF did i just watch:eek: