Sign in to follow this  
11secknockout

Whats your favorite HL video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX8deealksY

this is only the best Fighter and the best highlight... nothing more lol Shoguns back and hes beating machida..

I think Shogun has got the cobwebs out of his system fighting in a new enviroment, cage, the UFC, so I think his intensity will return in the Machida fight. I don't think Machida and Shoguns skills dont match up well, in Shoguns favor, because Shogun is an attack first fighter and Machida is a defensive fighter. I believe Machida will run out of room in the cage, Shogun will cut him off and deliver some vicious knee's to the jaw.

Shogun has wild strikes you can see that in the rampage fight... hes not afraid to take risks that might confuse machida hes used to people using technical boxing and being patient with him.. shogun gonna throw flying kicks and flying knees and if 1 lands he wont stop atacking... machidas chances are higher but i love shogun hope he wins

Shogun has wild strikes you can see that in the rampage fight... hes not afraid to take risks that might confuse machida hes used to people using technical boxing and being patient with him.. shogun gonna throw flying kicks and flying knees and if 1 lands he wont stop atacking... machidas chances are higher but i love shogun hope he wins

I think all Shoot Boxe fighters are like that, right? Shogun, Wandy, Ninja Rua.