Sign in to follow this  
BOOTY_MONSTER

Fedor is scared of brock IMO .

if fedor really wanted to show his love for the sport and love for the spirit of competition he wouldnt have let such impossible demands be made for his contract to fight for the UFC . the UFC was looking for a fighter , not a co-partner (M-1) to ride their coat-tail to success . i had much respect for Fedor befor all this . now IMO he just wants to stay with easier fights where he can contiue to build on his legacy of beating UFC rejects , has beens and not good enoughs .

Brock would destroy him and M-1's top attraction would become another guy destroyed by Lesnar . if M-1 is so great and wonderful what does it need the UFC for ?? to give it clout it doesnt have , ticket sales it doesnt have , brand name recognition it doesnt have . and last but not least to still be associated with the world heavyweight champion ,,,, after brock mows through Fedor .

i dont think brock will be happy til he beats fedor though .

As a relative newcomer to MMA and have never had the pleasure to see Fedor fight yet, I'm really disappointed by the news and his camp too. Nobody knows the true facts unless you're actually in the negotiations, but after seeing Dana's conference call, I truly believe him when he says he really, really wants Fedor to sign. Asking for Co-promotion with the UFC is absolutely ridiculous, he hasn't even fought in the UFC yet. I'm pleased some of his fans on here are so annoyed with him, it does sound like he/his team are just making excuses. Hopefully, with all furore amongst the fans at this news it will prompt him to have a rethink and eventually sign on the dotted UFC line!

Fedor Emelianenko is clearly a smart man, who isn't influenced by hype or money. He most probably is going to fulfill his M-1 contract (of 3 more fights i think) because he's happy with that.

He's obviously made no decision on his fight future after that.

(ref,

)

IMO, whether or not he fights in the UFC he'l be the greatest MMA fighter until someone else shows similar greatness.

IMO i just can call fedor the greatest of all time until he fights broc, mir, and possibly couture. Yes he is one of the greastest but i think he has to fight the best fighters right now if he wants to be the stand alone greatest. There are a ton of guys in the UFC who want a piece of him but he is obviously dodging going there. I mean come on if he wanted to fight the best he would've joined the ufc earlier, I think he is just riding out the end of his career to protect his legacy.

Has fedor dominated anyone like brock did mir last fight? NO Fedor could not do to mir what brock did period.Brock has improved leeps and bounds every fight he has he gets better...Fedor may be bad in all but brock is soon to be badder...A few more fights and brock will be a monster that no 1 can dominate.

Okay' date=' He signed with Strikeforce-M1, he's not coming to the UFC anytime soon, if at all, so get over it already.[/quote']

I'm already over it. Fedor is a has-been who has never fought the best. Just forget him.

Has fedor dominated anyone like brock did mir last fight? NO Fedor could not do to mir what brock did period.Brock has improved leeps and bounds every fight he has he gets better...Fedor may be bad in all but brock is soon to be badder...A few more fights and brock will be a monster that no 1 can dominate.

Haven't had to call you out in awhile but here it is.

Fedor has absolutely crushed good fighters. And Brock didn't dominate Mir as badly as you would like to think.

He was losing the standup bad, (TO FRANK MIR, COME ON).

What he did on the ground was layed on him, which will not work with someone that is close to his size and and strength, like Carwin.

Why would Fedor be scared of Lesnar? He has fough bigger people, he has fought people with better striking, he has fought people that hit harder, he has fought people with better submission skills, he has fought faster people,he has fought people with a better chin and beat them all.

Lesnars skills will never come close to Fedors when he first started fighting. Lesnar is not the machine that the UFC hypes him up to be, and you clueless fans tend to believe.

Fedor has absolutely crushed good fighters. And Brock didn't dominate Mir as badly as you would like to think.

He was losing the standup bad' date=' (TO FRANK MIR, COME ON).

What he did on the ground was layed on him, which will not work with someone that is close to his size and and strength, like Carwin.

Why would Fedor be scared of Lesnar? He has fough bigger people, he has fought people with better striking, he has fought people that hit harder, he has fought people with better submission skills, he has fought faster people,he has fought people with a better chin and beat them all.

Lesnars skills will never come close to Fedors when he first started fighting. Lesnar is not the machine that the UFC hypes him up to be, and you clueless fans tend to believe.[/quote']

Mir had 2 seconds of stand up because brock let him ! LMAO @ you thinking mir was dominating brock you must be eating magic mushrooms!Hey if it makes you feal good you can call me whatever but to say brock didnt dominate mir is obserd. As i am far from perfect i cant claim to be better than or smarter than you so have your opinion.And if brock ever gets his hands on fedor many will be surprised...

Mir had 2 seconds of stand up because brock let him ! LMAO @ you thinking mir was dominating brock you must be eating magic mushrooms!Hey if it makes you feal good you can call me whatever but to say brock didnt dominate mir is obserd. As i am far from perfect i cant claim to be better than or smarter than you so have your opinion.And if brock ever gets his hands on fedor many will be surprised...

If Brock can manage to lay on Fedor the whole fight then many will be suprised, that is the only thing that Brock could do to Fedor.

If Brock can manage to lay on Fedor the whole fight then many will be suprised' date=' that is the only thing that Brock could do to Fedor.[/quote']

That is the way of the WRESTLERS

I find it funny how Fedor goes and signs with Strikeforce' date=' it's clear as hell now that he fears Brock you diehards can't defend Fedor here.[/quote']

Great reasoning. I can obviously tell that you are new to the sport.

Quick question though. Did you come over with all the other brock lesnar wwe fans or did you randomly notice Dana White on twitter and decided that you had to become an avid fan of the sport?

He was losing the standup bad' date=' (TO FRANK MIR, COME ON).

Lesnars skills will never come close to Fedors when he first started fighting. Lesnar is not the machine that the UFC hypes him up to be, and you clueless fans tend to believe.[/quote']

+1

Im not a fan of brock lesnar, because as a champion without talent it brings down the sport in my opinion... and the fact he has a title fight after 4 fights? and not even having won them all? it's worse then ridiculous- when other guys out there still dont get a look in.

However,

Lesnar is never the less, the one to beat. This is still a hard task for any heavyweight out there. Including fedor.

Though it is annoying when people say brock would beat him.

I'm already over it. Fedor is a has-been who has never fought the best. Just forget him.

To be the best, you have to beat the best (fedor beat *** if you are new to this mma thing). As far as I'm concerned, the UFC hasn't had that pedigree in the HW division in a long time. (i know there are a number of great up and comers, dont get me wrong there)

The best fighter doesnt go to his challengers, they come to him. The reason Brock, Mir, or anyone else doesnt go to Fedor is because if they lose, they will not be let back in the UFC. DW will not resign a fighter who just proved that the best is out in another promotion. So the UFC heavies will remain UFC heavies for job security purposes until they lose 3 in a row or pull a sobral.

Great reasoning. I can obviously tell that you are new to the sport.

Quick question though. Did you come over with all the other brock lesnar wwe fans or did you randomly notice Dana White on twitter and decided that you had to become an avid fan of the sport?

dude or chick below fitz in this catagory i would say lol

+1

Im not a fan of brock lesnar' date=' because as a champion without talent it brings down the sport in my opinion... and the fact he has a title fight after 4 fights? and not even having won them all? it's worse then ridiculous- when other guys out there still dont get a look in.

However,

Lesnar is never the less, the one to beat. This is still a hard task for any heavyweight out there. Including fedor.

Though it is annoying when people say brock would beat him.[/quote']

dude or chick below fitz in this catagory i would say lol

cheers,

"I'm not a fan of brock lesnar," or wwe (or twitter).

Nor do I agree with favouritism like this in professional sports. Thats all.