Sign in to follow this  
Fedorp4pking

''This is M1 Global''

What a joke of an infomercial. Why try and turn an individual sport into a team sport? Do you think people want to see manufactured marketing promotions or the best fighters fighting each other?

What a joke of an infomercial. Why try and turn an individual sport into a team sport? Do you think people want to see manufactured marketing promotions or the best fighters fighting each other?

I was just gonna say the same thing.

And if this idea was so great, why havnt boxing done it?

There is no "country vs country".

I was just gonna say the same thing.

And if this idea was so great' date=' why havnt boxing done it?

There is no "country vs country".[/quote']

Yeah I know. I didn't think the US v UK TUF thing was that good an idea. I know the UFC is a business and part of their business plan was/is to grow the business in the UK. Even though that particular series was a success I hope the whole country v country thing goes away. As I have said before, I think using TUF to develop and source new fighters for weak divisions is a much better way to go. I can't wait to see TUF 10 HWs.

i actually thought it was kinda cool..

i know seriously.. whats so bad about country vs country it brings a little pride and excitement to it... hate on UFC cause theyve been doing this for a long time.. US vs Canada US vs Uk ect....

how can call yourself an mma fan if you have not watched an m-1 event? have any of you who just dissed m-1 watched anything outside of the ufc? (besides wec and strikeforce) Dream? Sengoku?

if you havent you need to start calling yourselves just "ufc fans" !

keep in mind i am upset with the decision of vadim finklestein and the last emperor, but dont punish yourself by being closed minded to the fact the countries are pitted against countries, just look at the olympics.

after watching you will see that it is about best fighter vs best fighter.