Sign in to follow this  
PolishKOXperience

News From Home Thread

Here is where you can post latest news articles from your hometown, or city. May it be, Strange, Good or Bad, just copy and paste the article, and share your thoughts on it, hopefully others will do the same:

Tree trimmer badly hurt in fall in Mesa

The Arizona Republic

A tree trimmer suffered life-threatening injuries when he fell about 30 feet onto a concrete sidewalk, Mesa Fire spokesman Thor Watson said.

The 45-year-old man was trimming a palm tree about 9 a.m. at an apartment complex at 820 E. Brown Road when a harness tying him to the tree failed, Watson said.

A co-worker was with the man but didn't see the fall.

When firefighters arrived, the man was unresponsive but clinched his teeth when EMTs attempted to secure his airway, Watson said.

The man was taken in critical condition to Scottsdale Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries to his head, face and chest. It is believed the man suffered a punctured lung and a dislocated right arm.

No others were injured.

Well apparently the Russian News is coming to Ft. Walton Beach to do an article on Hwy 98 because a couple of their foreign exchange students died while walking on it. I've lived here for over 5 years and now suddenly its called "Bloody 98".

Although a lot of accidents have happened on 98. Why? not because of the actual highway, but because in reality, the majority of drivers here are IDIOTS. I never had to take a driver's test and I got my license.

Well apparently the Russian News is coming to Ft. Walton Beach to do an article on Hwy 98 because a couple of their foreign exchange students died while walking on it. I've lived here for over 5 years and now suddenly its called "Bloody 98".

Although a lot of accidents have happened on 98. Why? not because of the actual highway' date=' but because in reality, the majority of drivers here are IDIOTS. I never had to take a driver's test and I got my license.[/quote']

It is safe to assume that Russia sent these "Foreign Exchange Students" here as spies. Or to find a safe haven for Fedor to jump to and avoid UFC. haha.