Sign in to follow this  
Pumpkin_Rubber

Shane Carwin

I was just wondering if someone new what's going on with him. I haven't seen him fight since UFC 96. I was really looking forward to a potential matchup between him and Brock Lesnar. They are about the same size and both great wrestlers.

I was just wondering if someone new what's going on with him. I haven't seen him fight since UFC 96. I was really looking forward to a potential matchup between him and Brock Lesnar. They are about the same size and both great wrestlers.

Silly nub

What is with people? Do they not read the website?

To answer your question no I don't read every news article on the website and "What is with people?"

just google his name ffs. simple

That would be more simple than just asking someone who would know?

Silly nub

F*ck sake!!! The guy is obviously new to the site / forum, he was asking a simple question. If your have nothing productive to say other than crap like that dont say anything at all.

Just ignore it, im sick of seeing senior members treat new members like silly school kids. Just because you spend most of your lifes on here and manage to get senior beside your name doesnt necessarily mean you know more than anyone else.

:mad:

F*ck sake!!! The guy is obviously new to the site / forum' date=' he was asking a simple question. If your have nothing productive to say other than crap like that dont say anything at all.

Just ignore it, im sick of seeing senior members treat new members like silly school kids. Just because you spend most of your lifes on here and manage to get senior beside your name doesnt necessarily mean you know more than anyone else.

:mad:[/quote']

You sir, are correct.

F*ck sake!!! The guy is obviously new to the site / forum' date=' he was asking a simple question. If your have nothing productive to say other than crap like that dont say anything at all.

:mad:[/quote']

you are right to a point, i do agree to a point!

at the same time people who have either been here for a while or know basic forum etiquette are tired of seeing posts that are not posted in the right spot, or have been repeated,.... reapeatedly!

while im sure most of dont claim to it all, or even if we did think that, we dont!

i cant speak for the mods but im sure they are tired of seeing "brock vs fedor" in the "get aquainted" sub forum.

or strikeforce questions in the ufc forum etc. etc etc!

things have their places and relevance, and im sure most of us new or not would like to see order is maintaned.

and maybe your right sometimes we should just ignore it, and i know i do, sometimes!

What is with people? Do they not read the website?

if only!

you are right to a point' date=' i do agree to a point!

at the same time people who have either been here for a while or know basic forum etiquette are tired of seeing posts that are not posted in the right spot, or have been repeated,.... reapeatedly!

while im sure most of dont claim to it all, or even if we did think that, we dont!

i cant speak for the mods but im sure they are tired of seeing "brock vs fedor" in the "get aquainted" sub forum.

or strikeforce questions in the ufc forum etc. etc etc!

things have their places and relevance, and im sure most of us new or not would like to see order is maintaned.

and maybe your right sometimes we should just ignore it, and i know i do, sometimes!

![/quote']

Dont get me wrong i can totally sympathise with the Mods / Senior members who have been here for a while. It does irritate the life out of you when you see the same threads over and over and over again with different titles kinda thing.

It just annoys me when people say things like "Silly Noob" and stuff, its like an adult giving a small child into trouble. I think as soon as people on here see a new member posting a comment "Junior Member" immediately gives the impression of a 12 year old who knows nothing. If that makes sence? lol Dont think there is any need for it, just because your a senior member doesnt mean you know all there is to know about MMA. I could sit on here for the next couple of days and post meaningless 1 word posts and make myself a senior member, doesnt mean i know what im talking about.

If you dont like the thread then just dont post in it. Most of the new members are only doing it to see what its like i think, do you know what i mean?

My thoughts is that everyone should help out newer members with less knowledge and help them out in a polite way. Otherwise we are turning people off to this sport. If you help educate and are considerate we can get more fans and make the sport bigger. I would like to see this sport grow and be spoken as if it was one of the top sports.

If you dont like the thread then just dont post in it. Most of the new members are only doing it to see what its like i think' date=' do you know what i mean?[/quote']

i hear you. im gonna take what i like from you......

My thoughts is that everyone should help out newer members with less knowledge and help them out in a polite way. Otherwise we are turning people off to this sport. If you help educate and are considerate we can get more fans and make the sport bigger. I would like to see this sport grow and be spoken as if it was one of the top sports.

i hear you too! and take what i like from you, and take it in.