Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

who is your least favorite fighter and why??

Tito Ortiz- The best at being a ****s, the worst at having sportsmanship.

Chuck Liddel- I seen through his so called toughness, the UFC was just throwing tomato cans at him for the longest time, thats why he was champ for as long as he was.

Tim Sylvia- His back turned to a fighter before a fight, was he scared or just disrespectful?

Matt Hughes- ****yist S.O.B on the planet, I just laughed when GSP man handled him.

Frank Mir- he thought he was just good looking and a badass, well thankfully Lesnar pulled that horseshoe out.

• Like 1

rashad' date=' and ill prolly be the only one to say this but i cant stand GSP. he is great but i wanna see him lose so bad.....to bad it wont happen unless he fights silva[/quote']

+1, his robot voice just drives me insane. Its about as bad as Rogan's screaming.

Tito Ortiz- The best at being a ****s' date=' the worst at having sportsmanship.

Chuck Liddel- I seen through is so called toughness, the UFC was just throwing tomato cans at him for the longest time, thats why he was champ for as long as he was.

Tim Sylvia- His back turned to a fighter before a fight, was he scared or just disrespectful?

Matt Hughes- ****yist S.O.B on the planet, I just laughed when GSP man handled him.

Frank Mir- he thought he was just good looking and a badass, well thankfully Lesnar pulled that horseshoe out.[/quote']

tito helped build the UFC

chuck is the best LHW ever in his prime. he beat great fighters (i can make a list if u request)

sylvia sucks

hughes was porlly the most dominant fighter in WW history, he beat GSP first

mir is a pr!ck and overrated

+1' date=' his robot voice just drives me insane. Its about as bad as Rogan's screaming.[/quote']

Do you ever have anything positive or even remotely upbeat to say about anything, or are you just the winiest SOB on the planet .

tito helped build the UFC

chuck is the best LHW ever in his prime. he beat great fighters (i can make a list if u request)

sylvia sucks

hughes was porlly the most dominant fighter in WW history' date=' he beat GSP first

mir is a pr!ck and overrated[/quote']

Tito did help build the UFC, I hope now that hes back in the UFC he shows a better attitude and sportsmanship. I don't know the particulars on how he got back in the UFC but he had to have swallowed some pride.

Rashad is my least favorite. Hes talented but there something about him where I just want him to lose. And we even went to the same college.

Tito did help build the UFC' date=' I hope now that hes back in the UFC he shows a better attitude and sportsmanship. I don't know the particulars on how he got back in the UFC but he had to have swallowed some pride.

Rashad is my least favorite. Hes talented but there something about him where I just want him to lose. And we even went to the same college.[/quote']

ahhhh MSU i live like 40 minutes from there

Tito did help build the UFC' date=' I hope now that hes back in the UFC he shows a better attitude and sportsmanship. I don't know the particulars on how he got back in the UFC but he had to have swallowed some pride.

Rashad is my least favorite. Hes talented but there something about him where I just want him to lose. And we even went to the same college.[/quote']

Hes back because DW is makeing moves into Mexico now and he need him for a big push there also he has a name that sells tickets and PPV "e.a. he was the highest paid fight ever when he was champ on his last two ppv" So old DW while he may not care for the guy personal or beleave that he can ever agin go anywhere in the LHW div. he dosnt want him useing his name to build up other orgs. Witch is why he has the only until you retire contract in the ufc.

Not to discredit his abilities, but I have a hatred for Matt Serra, maybe because of his ****y attitude, and demeanor, his "New York" style as though everyone fears and respects him. He runs his mouth like there is no tomorrow, sure he may win the fight, but that alone does not impress me. It's about your character and personality that you portray across to the fans, and he seems to be like an outright d*ck to your face, who would shoot you down for an autograph. He does not seem approachable, maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't put it past the guy. Matt Serra..Hate everything he stands for. I also think his voice is annoying. I can't stand listening to the guy ramble on and talk himself up.

I would have to say Matt Serra, I was set to go train Bjj at his and his brothers school a few years back but it didnt go threw as he got casted for the comeback Tuf show.

Now im glad i didn't because i knew him i really tried to like him on tv but just couldn't.

If i had to hear him call hughes a **** one more time i think i would have jumped in the octagon with him not that i don't see where hes coming from but 2 years of it COME ON.

I would have to say Matt Serra' date=' I was set to go train Bjj at his and his brothers school a few years back but it didnt go threw as he got casted for the comeback Tuf show.

Now im glad i didn't because i knew him i really tried to like him on tv but just couldn't.

If i had to hear him call hughes a **** one more time i think i would have jumped in the octagon with him not that i don't see where hes coming from but 2 years of it COME ON.[/quote']

Two Matt Serras in a row, good. Shows how true it is.

Not to discredit his abilities' date=' but I have a hatred for Matt Serra, maybe because of his ****y attitude, and demeanor, his "New York" style as though everyone fears and respects him. He runs his mouth like there is no tomorrow, sure he may win the fight, but that alone does not impress me. It's about your character and personality that you portray across to the fans, and he seems to be like an outright d*ck to your face, who would shoot you down for an autograph. He does not seem approachable, maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't put it past the guy. Matt Serra..Hate everything he stands for. I also think his voice is annoying. I can't stand listening to the guy ramble on and talk himself up.[/quote']

We were typing it at the same time

Hes back because DW is makeing moves into Mexico now and he need him for a big push there also he has a name that sells tickets and PPV "e.a. he was the highest paid fight ever when he was champ on his last two ppv" So old DW while he may not care for the guy personal or beleave that he can ever agin go anywhere in the LHW div. he dosnt want him useing his name to build up other orgs. Witch is why he has the only until you retire contract in the ufc.

Thanks for the info!

Tim Sylvia and Rashad Evans.

I would give the award to Sylvia though, at least Rashad is explosive and exciting to watch..... I just enjoy seeing him lose.

Lesnar for obvious reasons. I like seeing KOS lose because I think he's over rated.

i really really hate clay guida. everybody talks about hes carzy and violent.

but honestly all ive seen him do is try to lay on people and win by points.

but even though i dont like him he has had some great fights so i guess it all evens outt.

i really really hate clay guida. everybody talks about hes carzy and violent.

but honestly all ive seen him do is try to lay on people and win by points.

but even though i dont like him he has had some great fights so i guess it all evens outt.

I like Clay cuz he got some kickass hair

Brock Lesnar: because he acts like a lop. No professional martial artist in their right mind should act the way he did. Hopefully he doesn't do it again but that was just plain dispicable.

Tito Ortiz: Pretty much the same reason

Rashad Evans: arrogant dude who got humbled. Be humble or get humbled.

Brock Lesnar: because he acts like a lop. No professional martial artist in their right mind should act the way he did. Hopefully he doesn't do it again but that was just plain dispicable.

Tito Ortiz: Pretty much the same reason

Rashad Evans: arrogant dude who got humbled. Be humble or get humbled.

Such big words and for the most part their spelled right how did that happen? My least favourite fighter is Kimbo followed by Fedor.

i would have to say matt serra.

amazing how this 1 hit wonder can think so highly of himself.

forrest

clay guida

brock

kenny florian

rich over rated franklin all come in close behind him.

i no your all going to hate my franklin comment.

Michael Bisping- Couldn't stand him on TUF 9

Matt Hughes- He has to be the ****iest mofo to ever fight in ufc

Rameau Sokoudjou- His last fight was in Dream 9 after he knocks the guy out, the ref jumps in and he pushes the ref off and kept hitting the guy.

Nate Diaz- Talks too much trash and has no sportsmanship

Lyoto Machida and Frank Mir

I do not like Machida because i'm not big on counter strikers and that usually would not make me hate a guy but the guy drinks his own piss plus it makes me mad that another Brazilian is dominating, the only reason why i tolerate Silva is because when he is in the zone at times he is downright crazy to watch his showboating angers me but he backs it up so whatever.....and Frank Mir because he talked so much crap about Lesnar before the fight and seemed dumbfounded when Lesnar took him to the cleaners in the second fight this quote of Mir angered me, "He tapped, He cryed uncle" god he was reaching for the stars before the fight and went out badly

Kendall Grove. Borrowing Titos' attitude and post match celebration is ok if you're going to emulate his career path as well.

Matt Hughes. No need to reiterate why, as it's been said before that his attitude is often disrespectful towards opponents.

Houston Alexander. Don't dislike him as such, but his apparent lack of ground training frustrates me. He's been caught out on the ground so many times but seems to do nothing to improve his ground game.

Kendall Grove. Borrowing Titos' attitude and post match celebration is ok if you're going to emulate his career path as well.

Lol add his nickname too. come up with one on your own dude :/

Clay Guida because he sucks.

Kenny Florian because he elbows his opponents on top of their head.

Tim Sylvia, he's just a d-bag. Come on, really, Blind Date? Fack outta here...

I am going with Rashad on this one. I can't stand that pretty boy ****. Next I would have to say BJ Penn. IDK why....Just dont like him much. Thiago Alves... um...Tito.....Anderson Silva til he beat griffin just cuz he impressed me no other reason. Michael Bisping.......Brock ghey Lesnar....

Not a fighter but i hate Joe Rogan.

Man, I'm amazed at the way you talk about fighters guys... I agree you can like or not like some fighters for different reasons, but hate them????? isn't that a bit too much?

I respect each and every fighters for a lot of different reasons,their training, the guts they have to step in the Octagon, sometimes being boooed by the audience (fuc... idiots) I mean imagine yourself facing the man before criticizing anybody. Especially, those who gave so much to this sport...As a rule I only despise big mouths, even if sometimes it's for the show, but I'm glad Bisping and Mir got their asses kicked....

Machida: I just love to see him fight, the way he moves, kicks, strikes and throws people is magnificent.

Edit/ Sorry I think I read the title a bit wrong there... :) /Edit